Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food (66826 Views)

Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Slurity(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
YOU GUYS WANT TO TELL ME YOU DID NOT NOTICE AN OLD WOMAN SMILLING AT ON CORNER AS THE MOVIE START TO PLAY AS EXPECTED. YOU ARE A FOOL IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRAY AND WANT TO DO WEDDING IN THE VILLAGE.
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Peppysco: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
I find this story very difficult to believe. As huge as the bird app (Twitter) following can be, at least, one person ( fellow attendee) should be able to verify this claim cos I smell lies in all these
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by vivalavida(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
No pictures or video of the said incident?
Too many lies full twitter oo
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Peppysco:
I find this story very difficult to believe. As huge as the bird app (Twitter) following can be, at least, one person ( fellow attendee) should be able to verify this claim cos I smell lies in all these
i have attended a wedding where the couple fought.. These things happen..

1 Like

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Tonytonex(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
LOL. end Time marriage LOL! at I'm not marrying again. wtf. I love both of them though.
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
jchioma:
Lies, who holds a wedding on a .Monday sef?
my close family attend wedding this monday
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by citee(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
humilitypays:
This has always been a problem in Nigerian weddings. Nigerian brides need to talk to their people before weddings that her in–laws are more important than any other guest from her side, our ladies always fail in this regard, always thinking the wedding day is a day for her and her family to entertain their family and friends leaving the in–laws hungry.

It almost ended a marriage I attended its wedding some years back if not for timely intervention

This same this happened at my wedding and if not for maturity, who knows what would have happened.

Brides need to understand that the guy who is spending money financing the wedding, most times almost 100% feels slighted if his people are marginalised at the wedding.

Most times the brides people are very inconsiderate and tend to cater to themselves and clan alone.

That is why I always advocate to get a caterer to handle a wedding where possible to avoid these petty issues from coming up and ruining what is supposed to be a special day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by humilitypays(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
citee:

This same this happened at my wedding and if not for maturity, who knows what would have happened.

Brides need to understand that the guy who is spending money financing the wedding, most times almost 100% feels slighted if his people are marginalised at the wedding.

Most times the brides people are very inconsiderate and tend to cater to themselves and clan alone.

That is why I always advocate to get a caterer to handle a wedding where possible to avoid these petty issues from coming up and ruining what is supposed to be a special day.
generally, black women are born selfish and wicked towards none blood relatives
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by doyinisaac(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
SimplyFacts:
The title of the film is Ebudola

It was later settled
grin grin grin the op don overwatch nollywood movie

1 Like

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Hushpuppies(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
grandstar:
It's delusional. They already have a wedding certificate. To make it null and void, they will need a proper court divorce.

No b by force to marry.

Obviously you're still single.
Let me educate you dear, for any marriage to be legal, they must have sex after the wedding. Now that they have gone there separate ways, the marriage is invalid.

Now you have learnt that, merry Christmas.
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Oketwin(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
anochuko01:
Na you dey sell, Na you dey buy Your headquarters dey for Dubai Michael Jackson tell you goodbye Just cos say he cough before he die We agree, we no argue We agree
I don laff Tate harrysong
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
քʀօʋɛ աɨtɦ քɨċs, օʀ աɛ ʟaɮɛʟ ɨt ɦօax!
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
This story is doing me like film trick. It doesn't sound true.
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by juseng(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
2020 ah ah!!�
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
i stoped goin to port harcourt because the ppl have become like savages,any little arguing is followed by violent aggression.That city needs serious deliverance. sad
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
i stoped goin to port harcourt because the ppl have become like savages and maniacs.See,any little arguement is followed by violent aggression.That city needs serious deliverance fr airport to inside town. sad
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Ikea81: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
That groom self. Thanks God she didn't collect punches before she realised to japa.
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by aspirebig: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Picture, name of the couple and address of the place in PH, or you know the rest....
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Exponental(m): 2:18am On Dec 30, 2020
Title of the film.. Ngozi Lamba
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by ABOVEDELAW: 5:26am On Dec 30, 2020
AND YOU HAVEN'T SEEN WOMEN DOING THE SAME?
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin

Him too wouldn't marry again. grin very scripted tales at moon light. grin

But seriously some men don't have shame they can shout and embarrass thier wife at the present of thier visitors. I have seen many of the groom's kind!
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Wittyglam(f): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hi.
Check out my YouTube channel guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6IkocYV5rI
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Heineken(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
SimplyFacts:
The title of the film is Ebudola

It was later settled
lol they actually settle am. grin grin and end am well for part 3

1 Like

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Wittyglam(f): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2021
Craze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics / Onitsha Native Doctor Performs Engagement Ritual On A Sugar Mummy & Young Lover / Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.