Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice (1751 Views)

Three Girls Were Taking A Bath In The River / Where Two Or Three Girls Are Gathered, A Boy Is Being Discussed & Weighed. WHY? / Three Girls In My Compound Are In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice by ralphorb(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2007
Hello All,

Three Girls are in love with me and i dont know what to do.From my heart there is a particular one that I love also.How do I tell the others to find someone else?It was my fault with then falling in love with me.How do I tell them now that it wont sound in a way that i broke their heart. Pls I need your advice all.

Thanks.
Re: Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice by PTBNaija(f): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2007
There is no way to make it easy. Just tell them that you are not interested. Don't try to apologize because that can almost never sound sincere and they will think that you are mocking them. But just let them know that you don't think that a relationship between you guys would work out. Whether you mention the other girl is up to you.
Re: Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2007
Wats this Mr soft act.just tell them u are not interested u've got a girl and if they persist in their folly be tough on them.its called tough Loveand dnt go using them just cos u know they care.
Re: Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2007
@topic
i agree with yemima. just tell them. abi dem go kill you.
Re: Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice by luxoire(f): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2007
@poster

consider urself, Mr Lucky, if 3 girls genuinely LOVE u at same time, then u are blessed, not 1 but 3. kai, u had better make the best/wisest choice for your heart, and let the others go jeh-jeh, if not, THE LORD FIGHTS FOR THE WEAK, if u take advantage of their vulnerability towards u, then u will sure find ur nemesis in this life!!
Re: Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice by teeirl: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2007
@ poster

Why do u seek advice? U were man enough and bold enough to get urself into this mess so now be man enough and bold enough to get urself out of it, wink wink wink wink

Good luck with the break ups i can feel ur gonna need it dear, smiley smiley
Re: Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice by Esss(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2007
Omo, just keep doing all three, So what if you break their hearts. It better you break theirs than they break yours. Do all three till they catch you with one of the other and then "dump" you. Win win.
Re: Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2007
Not bad at all, 2 THUMBS UP, nO LONG THING, cool cool
Re: Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice by MILITIA(f): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2007
lipsrsealed peeping in then waka pass je je! Nothing spoil!
Re: Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice by Freewilly(f): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2007
To make matters worst, ralphorb I'm in love with you too. Now you have four girls to worry about.
Re: Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice by hotslink(f): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2007
NA WAOOO! How beautiful are you? well they earlier you disengage them the better for you. Hope you did not make the mistake of promising them marriage for the sake of laying them. Tell them ur decision and dont ever go back sleeping with them again. Not when you said you dont want them, you will be sleeping with them.
Re: Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice by ebixxx: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2007
Re: Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice by ralphorb(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2007
Thanks for the Advice All
Re: Three Girls In Love With Me.need You Advice by SeunT2(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2007
Wow! na enjoyment grin be that, Tony Tetuila don sing say "he is love with two women he didn't know which one to take" but now that three women are in love with you, anyway my advice for you is to be misbehaving to those who you are not interested in. Because if you make attempt to tell the truth, it will not be ok, and please if you have been sleeping with them before, try and stop. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Men - Picking Up Girls / Will Men And Women Ever Understand Each Other? / Cowardly Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.