Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,142 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

4 Reasons Why You Must Play The Monopoly Board Game Part I - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Reasons Why You Must Play The Monopoly Board Game Part I (296 Views)

Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / 4 Reasons Why, As A Mother, You Shouldn't Bring A Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Must Play The Monopoly Board Game Part I by Temidayo698(m): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tsa’s Letter Preteen Edition

4 Reasons Why You Must Play The Monopoly Board Game Part I

Salut friend,

Happy holidays, one of my favorite moments when I was your age were the firecrackers moments.

I still like fire crackers just that the motivation to buy them has wind down a lot!

So the last time I promised to tell you about an awesome game.
You ready?

Here we go..

The name of the game is called monopoly, made from the Landlords’ Game created by Lizzie Maggie, an American game designer.
She is a brilliant game designer and her first game The Landlords’ Game evolved to become the Monopoly board game.

Now Here is Why the Monopoly Game is So Cool….

1. It is a game that keeps your brain healthy by teaching you basic Mathematics skills: That’s right, if you have been struggling with Maths, this fun filling game will help you understand Maths more.

2. Monopoly will boost your memory formation and improve your Mental Process of Understanding: By playing you get to pay attention to colours, moves, objects and your understanding increases greatly as you play.

3. It is a game that promotes making friends and meeting people, because it is something to do for a group gathering:

Ain’t that cool?

This is a game you get to play with friends and meet new people. And yeah, you can play at parties!

Written by Temidayo Aworeni
CopyWriter/Sales Closer/Digital Marketer (I help business owners run profitable Facebook and Instagram ads/ Entrepreneur.
Contact me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/temidayosamuel.mike

1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Must Play The Monopoly Board Game Part I by Temidayo698(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Monopoly?
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Must Play The Monopoly Board Game Part I by Ademat7(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
I have two of these for sell.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Video: Woman Disrupts Husbands Wedding With Another Lady In Umuahia / Infinix Hot 6 For Sale / Best Hausa/arewa Wedding Dinner Game - Groom In Trouble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.