Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (345 Views)

Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) / Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) / The Hausa's Call The Igbos "Baturen Nigeria" ... Is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by 2020Experience(m): 6:03am On Dec 29, 2020
Re: ... by 2020Experience(m): 6:04am On Dec 29, 2020
Re: ... by descarado: 6:08am On Dec 29, 2020
This is art work! kiss

1 Like

Re: ... by 2020Experience(m): 6:18am On Dec 29, 2020
descarado:
This is art work! kiss

Yes the art speaks volume but the message is louder.
Re: ... by Simplyleo: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2020
descarado:
This is art work! kiss

A great imaginative art work.

But the message is not literal.

The message perfectly fits some societies.

Example: when a human being establish a baby factory with about 20 ladies as the raw materials, that human being is actually climbing on those ladies to get to the top.

From this example, I think the message is clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by 217seventeen: 6:30am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: ... by goodmorning40: 6:41am On Dec 29, 2020
Holds a lot

1 Like

Re: ... by 217seventeen: 6:45am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

The message perfectly fits some societies.

Example: when a human being establish a baby factory with about 20 ladies as the raw materials, that human being is actually climbing on those ladies to get to the top.

From this example, I think the message is clear.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: ... by descarado: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2020
2020Experience:

Yes the art speaks volume but the message is louder.

I chose not to comment on the message cos I know it is very untrue this only happens in Africa.
All over the world, people step on one another to rise. It's inherently in us.

The problem with Africa is checks and balances.
Us is not better than Nigeria when it comes to greedy people subduing others to climb up or their politicians better than our own,neither is Britain.
It's dog eat dog world. The Rothwell family is still at the apex cos they suffocate any other that wanna outshine them. The British monarch still hold on to the system cos of the power it gives them al over the world and any voice saying abolish the monarch is strictly subdued.

Fulani in Nigeria don't mind killing their kits and kin in other to control Nigeria and it has been working in their favour.
Obama will continue to rule America if Biden is sworn in.

So why single out Africa?

(1) (Reply)

"My Projects Are The Counter Punch To My Opponents" - Gov. Ikpeazu / FFK Trending The Picture Of His Late Parent / I Have Never Seen A South Westerner So Fearless In The Face Of Injustice As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.