Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil (30195 Views)

Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Zamfara Government Shuts Down School, Suspends Staff Over ‘Desecration’ Of Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by kid7soccer(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Goat like your father
People like you should not exist. Heartless bast*rd

4 Likes

Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by tunapawizzy: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2020
Mindlog:

Some schools that wants to be seen to be offering it, use one of their subject teachers as the counsellor and this is so very wrong as such dual relationship puts off students. People who go further to do their Master of Arts in School Counseling are not joking.
u are very correct
Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by tunapawizzy: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2020
kid7soccer:

how do you see yourself in the mirror.

because all I see is a senseless human being
i am sure he doesnt see himself differently

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by Neddstark: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2020
crossfm:
Thought they said the woman was lying?.

We really need to start speaking up against evil is our society for a better Nigeria.

Who knows how long this barbaric act have been going on over there.Some parents are aware but because they are members of the church they kept mute.

The said commissioner is a disgrace to her state. In a sane society she should have been relieved of her duty for her shameful conduct.

The mother of the child should be given award as the mother of the year.She was dogged and stood her ground,even when the pressure was high.

Mother's love is priceless.

Taking her child's picture public was a wrong move though. The trauma of a sexually abused child will publicly stick with him.
Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by Sultannayef: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2020
BlowYourMind or whatever you call yourself, you are a discombobulated hediot.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by atiku4President(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Neddstark:

Taking her child's picture public was a wrong move though. The trauma of a sexually abused child will publicly stick with him.
In Africa I guess? Somewhere else, he would be properly rehabilitated and motivated to become a voice against what she has been through. Our mentality is our limitation in this part of the world. Same way we say a young girl who has been sexually abused should not speak up cos of stigimatization. What a pity!

7 Likes

Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by Exodora: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2020
And this is coming from some stupid set of fools , who always stigmatized a particular gender when it comes to rape .
Useless mor*ns.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by Novelman(f): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2020
Season greetings to all our customers who have been with us all through the years. we are still open for orders and waybill to all states, this is our season so keep your orders coming in. Available for now

ORON CRAYFISH FROM AKWA IBOM
BONGA FISH FROM ORON BEACH SIDE
CATFISH FROM ORON
PRAWNS OPORO
BONLESS FISH , VERY TASTY

Call or whatsapp : Ijeoma on : 08037648723

BEST ORON CRAAYFISH FROM AKWA IBOM
Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by Christafarian(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2020
AntiChristian:
Gradually the name of the church is waning...

Gone are those days when deeper life are "SU" no nonsense to the core.

I also attended a prestigious boarding house owned by the catholics.

Masturbation and anal sex for seniors was common back then. And you won't dare report due to threats.

Our parental value is lacking!
The name of the Church is not waning, whether gradually or otherwise as your satanic covens want it. The church is waxing & matching stronger. Rather, what is waning & degenerating is your mental and spiritual health; your evil domains.

Even among the disciples of Jesus, there was a demon incarnate and there was also a faithless doubter. Yet did the disciples waxed great. That church and its institutions have moulded lives & will continue to mould lives unto the coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

A trillion principalities like urself & a thousand gates of Hell will NOT prevail over it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2020
Skyfornia:
Good move...the seniors involved should also be suspended and thoroughly investigated.

A lot of evils and negative influences happen in the boarding schools

The seniors should be disgraced in front of other students on the assembly ground and then expelled. Suspension is too light a punishment for this atrocity committed.
Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by Neddstark: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2020
atiku4President:

In Africa I guess? Somewhere else, he would be properly rehabilitated and motivated to become a voice against what she has been through. Our mentality is our limitation in this part of the world. Same way we say a young girl who has been sexually abused should not speak up cos of stigimatization. What a pity!

The one who spoke recently against her father's rape, didn't she commit suicide? She was even based in the USA. This shit is deep. Trauma expresses in different ways. Publicizing it is another dimension entirely.
Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by faste: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Neddstark:

The positive is that awareness has been created to what is going on in these boarding schools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by faste: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2020
atiku4President:

Oprah winfrey was sexually abused,look at what she has becomed!
Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by Neddstark: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2020
faste:
The positive is that awareness has been created to what is going on in these boarding schools.

Yeah I am in total support but the boy's identity should have been private. But this woman even snapped a picture of her son with just shorts on, looking demoralized. 10 years later, the boy would wish she never took that image.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by bukatyne(f): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2020
I just read a summary of the story and it is so heartbreaking.

I pray the boy gets the mental, physical, emotional and physchological healing he needs. cry cry cry cry cry cry

The principal, boarding masters, senior prefect and other people in charge should be suspended during investigations and dismissed publicly when done.

The students involved should be publicly expelled and sent to remand homes if less than 18 and imprisoned if more than 18.

How does sending a junior student to senior dormitory cure bedwetting?

This is how we keep breeding animals on human skin. How would this boy relate with humans if he doesn't get healing?

4 Likes

Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by BarrElChapo(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2020
BlowYourMind:
The principal was suspended the very first day the matter was raised.
The woman is evil looking for unnecessary publicity, what measure has she taken in house with the school board members before unnecessary outburst, she should have seek redress with the school management before going public, I even heard that the state superintendent in Deeper Life, an old man came kneeling down for her in the hospital. I guess that was what really made the commissioner so bitter against her, the woman is evil.

For those quoting me, read objectively and with open mindedness before coming to spew trash, the woman failed woefully in her parentage, how can she be the last to pick her child from school, a mother that her child have gone for 13 weeks, should be enthusiastic to have her child back home.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by BarrElChapo(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2020
faste:
Oprah winfrey was sexually abused,look at what she has becomed!

One in 1 billion.. you didn't read of the one that committed suicide yesterday right ?

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by TeraHawks: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2020
BlowYourMind:
The principal was suspended the very first day the matter was raised.
The woman is evil looking for unnecessary publicity, what measure has she taken in house with the school board members before unnecessary outburst, she should have seek redress with the school management before going public, I even heard that the state superintendent in Deeper Life, an old man came kneeling down for her in the hospital. I guess that was what really made the commissioner so bitter against her, the woman is evil.

For those quoting me, read objectively and with open mindedness before coming to spew trash, the woman failed woefully in her parentage, how can she be the last to pick her child from school, a mother that her child have gone for 13 weeks, should be enthusiastic to have her child back home.

What has all you wrote got to do with the crime committed?

The mother reserves the right to respond in any way she deems fit to get justice for her son. You may prefer to go speak to the school authorities as a first call of action; it's your prerogative. Dont come judging another person's prerogative.

Then, you spoke about old man kneeling down to beg; my broda, so what? If they'd killed the boy with big gbola nko? People especially elders who have been around and seen it all, should be more proactive to protect kids. He should stand for the truth and justice. So the begging is to let them forgive and forget or what?

Lastly, you inferred the mother was irresponsible for being the last to come for her kid. How is this relevant to the matter at hand? One parent will be first to pick and another will be last. So what?

You are obviously a kid because no red blooded parent will talk like you did. Let the child be wayward and stubborn, even useless. That doesn't give anybody the right to have carnal knowledge of him or her. Even mad man sef get family.

The school was wrong in every way you look at it. I am sure there are many other little boys suffering the same in silence in the school.

House Masters and other staff must take turns to spend the night in hostels daily.

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2020
SACKED OR DEPLOYED?

NA PERSON WEY NO KNOW 9JA THE DOOMED COUNTRY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strange Origin Of 9 Everyday Objects We Use / Comparing Graduate School In The USA and UK / New Lecturers Resume Work At AAUA To Replace Striking Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.