Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years (55849 Views)

Governor Uba Sani Renames Major Road After El-Rufai / Army Restores Normalcy On Kaduna-jebba Road After Trucks From North Were Blocked / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by SaintBishop: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bonesking:
Lol! I tell you. Their INC financiers will not like the brutality they are receiving here. How to return back the abandoned property they stole after the civil war might be the next topic in the next Isaac Boro day. grin grin

Una no get shame, See as The Okrikans they disgrace una here shame shame!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
SaintBishop:

Una no get shame, See as The Okrikans they disgrace una here shame shame!
Babylonians you mean! All we see are nairaland Okrikans with different monikers. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by SaintBishop: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bonesking:
Babylonians you mean! All we see are nairaland Okrikans with different monikers. Lol grin
One single shame you mumu people don't have, they are telling u that they are from Okrika u are dragging with them, how come no one likes u? even the ikwerres don't like u shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by pazienza(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
SaintBishop:
One single shame you mumu people don't have, they are telling u that they are from Okrika u are dragging with them, how come no one likes u? even the ikwerres don't like u shame

Nembe don't like Izon and detest the Ijaw tag. They only accept it when it comes to national politics for the sake of national cake. The Epie/Atissa reject Izon people and your Ijaw Franchise.
You are fighting with Itsekiri for Warri, fighting with Edos for Olodiama, fighting with Ibibios for Ibeno and Eastern Obolo after you capitalized on the Ibibio-Annang-Efik not so strong unity to appropriate Andoni from old South Eastern state ( old name for old Cross River state) into Your Ijaw Franchise immediate post civil war.
No body likes Izon. You are trouble. Fighting with everyone. Pray Nigeria doesn't disintegrate soon. Because the way you will be rushed from all sides like a cockroach in midst of Chickens will be interesting to watch.

Ndi oshimoshi! grin

9 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
pazienza:

Nembe don't like Izon and detest the Ijaw tag. They only accept it when it comes to national politics for the sake of national cake. The Epie/Atissa reject Izon people and your Ijaw Franchise.
You are fighting with Itsekiri for Warri, fighting with Edos for Olodiama, fighting with Ibibios for Ibeno and Eastern Obolo after you capitalized on the Ibibio-Annang-Efik not so strong unity to appropriate Andoni from old South Eastern state ( old name for old Cross River state) into Your Ijaw Franchise immediate post civil war.
No body likes Izon. You are trouble. Fighting with everyone. Pray Nigeria doesn't disintegrate soon. Because the way you will be rushed from all sides like a cockroach in midst of Chickens will be interesting to watch.

Ndi oshimoshi! grin
Pazienza you are right. Infact the Okrikans too detest the Izons and their overbearing attitude. And guess the latest development. INC members have currently being paid with amnesty money to infiltrate Bonny, Opobo, Okrika, Kalabari, Andoni groups to enforce a fraudulent Ijaw brotherhood. And this has been going on for years. Even the Ibani Egere language being sponsored in Bonny today is carried out by INC and IYC.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
See how Okrikan are standing firm with their Wakrike nation. Did you see any attache by force Ijaw suffix? But go to INC sponsored Wikipedia page, you’ll see a different story all together. Attache by force Izons, Tueh.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Allen102: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Whatever suits ur confused mind.
It is Ok do not argue with these people again, we know where we are from, we know were our loyalty lies, it is no where near anything igbo. Let this matter end.

Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by WorWorBoy: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Allen102:
It is Ok do not argue with these people again, we know where we are from, we know were our loyalty lies, it is no where near anything igbo. Let this matter end.

Happy new year.
Imama! But it is very annoying how these people keep linking us with igbo even tho we Okrikans don't want't anything to do with them at all.
I'll take ur advice and ignore this thread!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by SaintBishop: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bonesking:
See how Okrikan are standing firm with their Wakrike nation. Did you see any attache by force Ijaw suffix? But go to INC sponsored Wikipedia page, you’ll see a different story all together. Attache by force Izons, Tueh.
Go and post anything igbo there let me see if the Okrikans no go Slaughter u grin you, don't know that i'm a member of that group lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Here is another post that sprang up an argument. One Izon clown raised the topic inorder to kick start Igbo bashing 4 hours ago, because he heard King Ateke Tom brought Nwaotam festival to Okochiri town. As soon as Okrikans saw his Izon name they began questioning his presence in the group. And trust the Izons infiltrators from Bayelsans. They jumped in to change the narrative.

Abeg see as Wakrike people dey slam their fish head. Another INC member of which I suspect is Ijawcitizen jumped to push the Ijaw brotherhood narrative.

The first pix is the topic created by Izon man from Bayelsa forming Okrika. But his name and facebook picture gave him away.

The 2nd pix was when a smart Okrikan detected his motive, and called the imposter out. Asking what he was doing in the group made for only Okrikans.

The third pix was where one Izon infiltrator, possibly BishopMagic (Going by the name theist with anither female handle) began saying trash to support his fellow Izon from Bayelsa.

The fourth pix was where another Okrika supported the young lady, saying Ijaw is not a tribe.

The fifth pix is when another Okrika on stood in support of the young lady by calling the bluff of the supposedly Okrikans.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by WorWorBoy: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bonesking:
Here is another post that sprang up an argument. One Izon clown raised the topic inorder to kick start Igbo bashing 4 hours ago, because he heard King Ateke Tom brought Nwaotam festival to Okochiri town. As soon as Okrikans saw his Izon name they began questioning his presence in the group. And trust the Izons infiltrators from Bayelsans. They jumped in to change the narrative.

Abeg see as Wakrike people dey slam their fish head. Another INC member of which I suspect is Ijawcitizen jumped to push the Ijaw brotherhood narrative.

The first pix is the topic created by Izon man from Bayelsa forming Okrika. But his name and facebook picture gave him away.

The 2nd pix was when a smart Okrikan detected his motive, and called the imposter out. Asking what he was doing in the group made for only Okrikans.

The third pix was where one Izon infiltrator, possibly BishopMagic (Going by the name theist with anither female handle) began saying trash to support his fellow Izon from Bayelsa.

The fourth pix was where another Okrika supported the young lady, saying Ijaw is not a tribe.

The fifth pix is when another Okrika on stood in support of the young lady by calling the bluff of the supposedly Okrikans.

Let me bring my people here.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
SaintBishop:
Go and post anything igbo there let me see if the Okrikans no go Slaughter u grin you, don't know that i'm a member of that group lol. grin grin
See as Okrika people dey destroy una their so-called Ijaw brothers. Na Igbo topic una want start there before the tide turned against you. And surprisingly na this thread lead to you guys rushing to that group to post trash. Is God not wonderful. What do people discuss in that your INC/IYC meeting? No wonder Asari Dokubo left you guys, maybe he was fed up with the Igbophobia oozing from that group and decided to join Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Let me bring my people here.
You want to go and bring your fellow Bayelsa INC/IYC members right? Before I forget, are you the Theist causing problems in that Okrika group?

Here’s is picture of the clown disturbing Wakrike people with Ijaw propaganda. You look like a repentant militant here on amnesty stipends. See that your big head.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by BrownRoofRep: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
BlackSaints:
Guy i'm a Okrika guy from Ogu/Bolo oooooo, if you igbos start war with ijaw we Ogu people will join ijaws to fight agains you, we don't like you to begin with.So don't involve my people with in ur. madness.
Hahaha
Start war with Ijaw indeed.
Start war with tablespoon ethnic group.

Ijaw should be fighting tiny groups like Itshekiri, Urhobo etc. You don't wanna fight who will smoke you within 3 days.

Besides, everyone can claim anything in a faceless forum ike nairaland.
Many real Okrika people I know in PH are happy to be Okrika and nothing more. No Ijaw, just Okrika for them.
Keep claiming trash.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by SaintBishop: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bonesking:
See as Okrika people dey destroy una their so-called Ijaw brothers. Na Igbo topic una want start there before the tide turned against you. And surprisingly na this thread lead to you guys rushing to that group to post trash. Is God not wonderful. What do people discuss in that your INC meeting? No wonder Asari Dokubo left you guys, maybe he was fed up with the Igbophobia oozing from that group and decided to join Biafra.
i will share screen shot of them destorying igbos no worry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
SaintBishop:
The one you started Theist. I believe you used your moniker to start an anti-Igbo topic and use another one to support the hate. This is how you people infilterate Bonny/Opobo group to display this same attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by kingsavage: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
SaintBishop:
please share grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by BrownRoofRep: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bonesking:
The one you started Theist. I believe you used your moniker to start an anti-Igbo topic and use another one to support the hate. This is how you people infilterate Bonny/Opobo group to display this same attitude.
Yeah, typical land grabbing greedy Ijaw, you know them well.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
IPOB, MASSOB, BIM and every other useless group must be destroyed for the good of Ndigbo. Pazienza its high time Ndigbo form a hardline Igbo Youth group to give all these Izon fishermen destroying our image online the heat they deserve.

1. Great Benin Descendants (These ones cup will soon full at the appropriate time).

2. Igala group led by Ayegba Abdulahi (The damage these animals are doing online is something we shouldn’t sit down and fold our hands).

3. Ijaw Youth Council (These ones dey even get mind enter Igbo territories like Ndoki, Ekpeye etc to sell the Ijaw agenda) Any Ijaw Wikipedia page you see telling you shit about Bonny, Opobo, Andoni, Okrika don’t look twice, these are the sponsors.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by BlackSaints: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
BrownRoofRep:

Hahaha
Start war with Ijaw indeed.
Start war with tablespoon ethnic group.

Ijaw should be fighting tiny groups like Itshekiri, Urhobo etc. You don't wanna fight who will smoke you within 3 days.

Besides, everyone can claim anything in a faceless forum ike nairaland.
Many real Okrika people I know in PH are happy to be Okrika and nothing more. No Ijaw, just Okrika for them.
Keep claiming trash.

Just like igbo people are on Okrika group claiming Okrika when they are not from there, i'm going to write to the moderators of that group.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
BlackSaints:

Just like igbo people are on Okrika group claiming Okrika when they are not from there, i'm going to write to the moderators of that group.
Don’t deceive yourselves, no Igbo man is part of that group. You want to write to the moderators to give you a soft landing. How I wish the moderators can read this thread and sack all of you Izon/IYC clowns causing trouble there.

The attitude of pushing anti-Igbo propaganda is visible in Ibani nation. We know how you IYC members infiltrate as Bonny and Opobo people to promote Ijaw agenda there. You people are lucky that IPOB is still brainwashing many Igbo youth, else the mad rush of Igbo into the afformentioned group would have kick-started the smashing we gave you clowns in the early days of nairaland.

But your days are numbered.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by WorWorBoy: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
BlackSaints:

Please do! how on earth will the mods allow igbos to be in our group in the first place?
That group should be private. angry
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by BlackSaints: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Please do! how on earth will the mods allow igbos to be in our group in the first place?
That group should be private. angry

The Mods are sleeping, but don't worry they will be awake, i have screen shot that Boneskings screen shot as evidence, since them no one get sense them get sense by force.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by BrownRoofRep: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
BlackSaints:

Igbo don't care where they are from.
I no even get any business with Okrika.
Ijaw drunk fishermen that wail and grunt as much as they want but I know many of them that are not interested in your imposed Ijaw tag.
Cry me River. grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
BlackSaints:

The Mods are sleeping, but don't worry they will be awake, i have screen shot that Boneskings screen shot as evidence, since them no one get sense them get sense by force.

This topic began here is just the beginning. I expect more Igbos to begin to take you people serious henceforth. Your covert mission has been bursted.

Meanwhile, there are no Ijaws in Rivers state. All Izons still disturbing the peace of Rivers people either as cultist or militants will soon be deported back to their swampy Bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by WorWorBoy: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
BlackSaints:

Imama!
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by BlackSaints: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Imama!
It is not so in Ogu/bolo group, if u can not list any Ama or compound in ogu, they won't let u in.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by pazienza(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bonesking:
IPOB, MASSOB, BIM and every other useless group must be destroyed for the good of Ndigbo. Pazienza its high time Ndigbo form a hardline Igbo Youth group to give all these Izon fishermen destroying our image online the heat they deserve.

1. Great Benin Descendants (These ones cup will soon full at the appropriate time).

2. Igala group led by Ayegba Abdulahi (The damage these animals are doing online is something we shouldn’t sit down and fold our hands).

3. Ijaw Youth Council (These ones dey even get mind enter Igbo territories like Ndoki, Ekpeye etc to sell the Ijaw agenda) Any Ijaw Wikipedia page you see telling you shit about Bonny, Opobo, Andoni, Okrika don’t look twice, these are the sponsors.

It will take Ndiigbo time to realize the harm IPOB have caused to the mindset of average Igbo youths.
Its pathetic how blind some of them are.

I think they Great Benin Descendants campaign has burnt it self out. I don't think they are a threat for now. They have a little case of Ogiemien dynasty issue to deal with for the next foreseeable future.

Ayegba and his Igala campaign never took off. But yeah, I agree with you, we must maintain an outpost and watch out on his and his minions activities.

Ijaw is more of a FRANCHISE. The less value Crude oil holds in the future, the more many groups currently under the FRANCHISE will see no need to remain with it.
Alternatively we can speed up the fragmentation of the FRANCHISE by championing REAL resource control that would hand onshore crude oil derivation directly to families where the oil was found.
Such arrangement will create a cascade of events that will tear the FRANCHISE apart too as the beneficiary families with crude oil on their lands would no longer need the FRANCHISE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=pazienza post=97624624]

It will take Ndiigbo time to realize the harm IPOB have caused to the mindset of average Igbo youths.
Its pathetic how blind some of them are.
Most people may say I’m diabolic. But two thing will free Igbo youths from IPOB.
1. Either Kanu is arrested and sent to British jail. (For any offense whatsoever, money laundering, terrorism or anything) or he’s shot dead by any motherfucker.

2. A serious push for Igbo Presidency as a way of ending the narrative spread by IPOB that Igbos are hated. IPOB have been using this tactics as a means to sell their propaganda.

I think they Great Benin Descendants campaign has burnt it self out. I don't think they are a threat for now. They have a little case of Ogiemien dynasty issue to deal with for the next foreseeable future.
I think they went on sabbatical for reasons I’m still monitoring. But something tells me they are cooking more false history to launch in the nearest future.
Ayegba and his Igala campaign never took off. But yeah, I agree with you, we must maintain an outpost and watch out on his and his minions activities.
For Ayegba, methink the demise of their late Agaba Idu ended his land-grabbing campaign. The late Attah was the key financier of his wack history and his death in just few years to ascending the throne devastated Ayegba. Who knows if he’s looking for new patron to sell his Igala land-grabbing agenda to.

Ijaw is more of a FRANCHISE. The less value Crude oil holds in the future, the more many groups currently under the FRANCHISE will see no need to remain with it.
Alternatively we can speed up the fragmentation of the FRANCHISE by championing REAL resource control that would hand onshore crude oil derivation directly to families where the oil was found.
Such arrangement will create a cascade of events that will tear the FRANCHISE apart too as the beneficiary families with crude oil on their lands would no longer need the FRANCHISE.
These ones? Their saving grace is that Ndigbo haven’t taken them serious. We still take them as jokers. Why? Because we expected their fraudulent ethnic status to be stronger since 1970 when they forcefully dragged other ethnic groups into it, but it never happened. Even Professor Alagoa the main history falsifier has grown tired of his lies. I watched where he was invited the other day to the launch of Ibani Egere (Kalabari dialect) in Grand Bonny. When he was given the microphone to speak, I saw a frustrated old man who kept pleading that the language be adopted in Bonny. It dawned on him that his attempt to wipe off the Igbo language in Bonny ended in a failed attempt. Too bad he might go to his grave seeing that the fraud of an history he fabricated might be torn to shred by the same people he wanted to foist a fake identity on.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by PHijo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tobichimezie:
Essentially someone was right to call Ijaws homeless people, I would likened them to the Jews who had no homelands and were scattered all over Europe prior to the creation of a Jewish state from parts of Palestine territory that were partitioned and calved out... but unfortunately the Ijaws are too primitive, crude and unintelligent a race to even insult the great nation of Israel with such comparison.

If any group doesn't have a home it is you Igbos. That's why you are all over the place. You don't see Ijaw people in your poverty stricken enclaves you call "home".
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by PHijo(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bonesking:
Pazienza you are right. Infact the Okrikans too detest the Izons and their overbearing attitude. And guess the latest development. INC members have currently being paid with amnesty money to infiltrate Bonny, Opobo, Okrika, Kalabari, Andoni groups to enforce a fraudulent Ijaw brotherhood. And this has been going on for years. Even the Ibani Egere language being sponsored in Bonny today is carried out by INC and IYC.

Stupidity and ignorance is deep in your system! We Rivers Ijaw carry Ijaw matters for our head pass even the Bayelsa people you call a bad name.

I am grateful to God you are attacking them, the will finally come to know the devils we've known in Rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.