Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years (55662 Views)

Governor Uba Sani Renames Major Road After El-Rufai / Army Restores Normalcy On Kaduna-jebba Road After Trucks From North Were Blocked / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by WorWorBoy: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2021
BlackAdam55:
Ok. But let the thread die he don do.

All right! But the igbos are liars i'm here to expose their lies, because of you i'll ignore this thread henceforth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by BlackAdam55(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2021
WorWorBoy:

All right! But the igbos are liars i'm here to expose their lies, because of you i'll ignore this thread henceforth
Thank you! smiley
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2021
PHijo:

Okpara is one of the oldest undiluted ancient words it is a prayer not an Igbo word. I have pointed out even in recent times Ijaw words the Igbo are actively trying to steal last last na body go tell una. The called Eastern Ijaws not because of Igbos but based on geography.
Alagbara clear Ijaw word Alabara . Amakiri if only you knew what it meant. The Asari you claimed have several occasions referred to Igbos as slaves of the Ijaw. I am yet to see people as shameless and criminal as the Igbo who boast on exchange their children into slavery for mirrors and snuff.
Useless Igbo idiots will claim Ijaws are only in Bayelsa , yet Nembe is Igboland. You claim Alagoa is changing Ijaw history yet the same Alagoa is from Nembe you claim Igbo is a 2nd language or they are Igbo. Igbo is a useless language only useful to security agencies trying to drug mules and drug peddlers. There's no financial, socio-cultural or historical benefits to the language.

Opobo an island established by the collaborative efforts of different Ijaw communities and is a pride to the Ijaw nation, and not the product of vile in-breeding and irresponsible overpopulation by uncontrolled births as is common to Igbos.
"Hilda Dokubo speaks Igbo fluently", Asari Dokubo speaks Arabic fluently so he is now Arabic? Dumb asses like their leader. Nnamdi Azikiwe speaks Hausa fluently he must be Hausa,Zack Orji speaks french fluently he must be French? Ignorant asses get a life and stop trying to be Ijaw we rejected your forbearers and we without hesitation do same to you Igbos who want to be the real owners of Israel and Ijaw. Take Ijaw out of the mention of your Igbo clogged ethnic group confused perpetual slaves to the Ijaw.

Asari Dokubo's real name is Uzodimma Ediabali...DONT BE A SILLY slowpoke SIR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2021
WorWorBoy:
No Okrikans have igbo origin, choke on this mad man. grin

Ndi okrika bu ndi igbo grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2021
WorWorBoy:
No Okrikans have igbo origin, choke on this mad man. grin

Fake fake screenshots
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by PHijo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Logan23:

Asari Dokubo's real name is Uzodimma Ediabali...DONT BE A SILLY slowpoke SIR

Continue renaming people!

Slave of Asari-Dokubo.

Melford Goodhead was his name before he changed it to Mujahid Asari-Dokubo.

Nobody in Kano or Kebbi is claiming chief Asari-Dokubo because he is Mujahid but due to your low self esteem you Igbos won't learn how respect other people's boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
PHijo:

Continue renaming people!

Slave of Asari-Dokubo.

Melford Goodhead was his name before he changed it to Mujahid Asari-Dokubo.

Nobody in Kano or Kebbi is claiming chief Asari-Dokubo because he is Mujahid but due to your low self esteem you Igbos won't learn how respect other people's boundaries.

:Melford Goodhead:

Typical fake name for igbos who were persecuted for being igbo, thus they had to change their name.

U dont even know what mujahid is, okpo.

Asari Is an IGBO man, ijaw fools like u should stop claiming him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by PHijo(m): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2021
Logan23:

:Melford Goodhead:

Typical fake name for igbos who were persecuted for being igbo, thus they had to change their name.

U dont even know what mujahid is, okpo.

Asari Is an IGBO man, ijaw fools like u should stop claiming him.

Igbo slaves like you should stop claiming him. Chief Asari-Dokubo already told you Igbos you will remain slaves of the Ijaw nation. He wouldn't say that if he was one of you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2021
PHijo:

Igbo slaves like you should stop claiming him. Chief Asari-Dokubo already told you Igbos you will remain slaves of the Ijaw nation. He wouldn't say that if he was one of you.

Whatever he says means nothing and won't delete igbo from his blood. He is an igbo man named Ediabali Uzodimma. Simple
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by PHijo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Logan23:

Whatever he says means nothing and won't delete igbo from his blood. He is an igbo man named Ediabali Uzodimma. Simple

An IPOBIST like you is in no position to define the identity of an Ijaw chief.

All these attachment by force you Igbos engage in wouldn't give you the desired result.

It would expose you as people with low self esteem.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
PHijo:

An IPOBIST like you is in no position to define the identity of an Ijaw chief.

All these attachment by force you Igbos engage in wouldn't give you the desired result.

It would expose you as people with low self esteem.

Masturbate with ipob all u like, It means nothing to me. Facts have been laid...simple
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by PHijo(m): 3:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Logan23:

Masturbate with ipob all u like, It means nothing to me. Facts have been laid...simple

Fact is he is Ijaw, all the rubbish you claim is fact exists in that your small head.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 06, 2021
nocomment9999:
Guys, use the parts of the videos which are referenced.
This guy has already done the job.
I don't need to get myself tired.
I can go back to writing my paper.

Perharps it is time to make a topic on yoruba true history with references such as in the videos.
Also add all the proofs I gave.
The yoruba don't like history, they are interested in destroying history, not discovering it.
True history puts them to shame, so they must destroy it and claim other people's history.
You must show them their true history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU&t=1662s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

Etinosa1234
AreaFada2
Samuk
Valirex
Davidnazee
gregyboy

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by TAO11(f): 5:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Summary For Quick Referencing

(1) “Yoruba” Founded In 1808 ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/25#96567759

(2) No Relationship Between Ife and Benin Prior To The 1800s ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/9#96323798
OR
https://www.nairaland.com/6087424/benin-ife-myth-shouldnt-circulated#93803726

(3) Binis Militarily Invaded, Conquered, Settled in Lagos, and then Installed an Edo Prince as The First King ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6286709/ijebu-vs-jebusite/1#96593783

(4) Binis Own The Word “Oba” ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/15#96513655

(5) Benin Obtained TRIBUTES from OYo ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6291440/benin-remain-center-west-africa/1#96792413

(6) Benin Ruled Certain Eastern-Yoruba Kingdoms ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/15#96519494

Cheers!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Afriifa(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
PHijo:

You are writing trash!
Neither Bonny, Opobo, Okrika or any other community in Ijawland has Igbos. Just let us be. We are Ijaw, mind your business and leave us in peace.

Bonny and Opobo speaks the Ibani dialect of the Ijaw language. Okrika speaks the Kirikeni dialect of the same language. Ibani speakers would understand Okrika and Kalabari people and vice versa.

Your claims on Port Harcourt just shows how incoherent , desperate and divisive you are.

Why would an Ijaw man serve as an interpreter for Ikwerre people?

Chief Oju Daniel Kalio was the founder of Port Harcourt and that history can't be reversed.

The port was founded primarily on Ijawland. Many of you Igbos were brought in as menial labour. Other than that you have no connection whatsoever to Port Harcourt.
Good one, my brother!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) / Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN / Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.