Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,963 members, 7,866,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigerian Chief Gay Celebrates One Year Anniversary With New Gay Lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Chief Gay Celebrates One Year Anniversary With New Gay Lover (2585 Views)

Nigerian Gay Celebrates One Year Anniversary Of Dating His Nigerian Gay. VIDEO / Woman Confronts Her Husband's Gay Lover But Got A Shocking Reply From Him (Pix) / Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Chief Gay Celebrates One Year Anniversary With New Gay Lover by Flamemignon1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Cousin9999:
There's no reason for them to take pics like this. Being gay doesn't mean carrying yourself like trash or dressing up like a woman.

That's one thing about gay men vs lesbians. Lesbians have far more class. Gays just fuel all the anti-gay rhetoric with their behavior. They're always embarrassing themselves and their families.
Not all of them. There are masculine gay couples out there with class too. They are all masculine gay couples

Re: Nigerian Chief Gay Celebrates One Year Anniversary With New Gay Lover by Cousin9999: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Don't post pics of these dudes. No one wants to see that crap.
Re: Nigerian Chief Gay Celebrates One Year Anniversary With New Gay Lover by Flamemignon1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Cousin9999:
Don't post pics of these dudes. No one wants to see that crap.
Posted them to correct your false narrative and please speak for yourself, you are not everyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18 This Happened While I Was Messing Around [Pic] / Ladies Stop The Entitlement Mentality!!! / Why Engagement Pictures Of Mr Macaroni & Mummy Wa Is Causing Commotion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.