Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) (4867 Views)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? / Unknown Money Put Into My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
craleonic:

Hmm, can't help then. Hopefully you find someone who can help you in this way.

If I ask for money and drop my acct number, people will call me scam

Nobody came to my house today to verify
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by knowhowk: 3:36am On Jan 01, 2021
What a world ! What set of people commenting ,Which Kain life be this sef , Someone came up for help , they do not have any help to offer ,instead to read and leave they don't ,rather they turn it to Unnecessary Arguements ,tried to discourage others ,Why are some people this wicked ...This woman says She does not need money ,Whoever is willing to help should just look arround Mushin or probably another Environment where A room is cheaper ,An helper should talk to a house agent ,Pay for the room ,then take her to the room to stay ,simple ,No exchange of money ,How exactly do we think she could play games with such request ... Are you people saying once the room is paid for ,she would go to the owner of the house that the money should be refunded to her ? This woman I belief decided to mention she does not want money so that people won't mention she is a scammer ,Simply rent a room ,pay yourself and bring her the Room key to move in . There are just some heartless and wicked soul on here ,They are not willing to help ,they are well talented to Destroy someone in need the more .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Qwertyuiop1: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2021
knowhowk:
What a world ! What set of people commenting ,Which Kain life be this sef , Someone came up for help , they do not have any help to offer ,instead to read and leave they don't ,rather they turn it to Unnecessary Arguements ,tried to discourage others ,Why are some people this wicked ...This woman says She does not need money ,Whoever is willing to help should just look arround Mushin or probably another Environment where A room is cheaper ,An helper should talk to a house agent ,Pay for the room ,then take her to the room to stay ,simple ,No exchange of money ,How exactly do we think she could play games with such request ... Are you people saying once the room is paid for ,she would go to the owner of the house that the money should be refunded to her ? This woman I belief decided to mention she does not want money so that people won't mention she is a scammer ,Simply rent a room ,pay yourself and bring her the Room key to move in . There are just some heartless and wicked soul on here ,They are not willing to help ,they are well talented to Destroy someone in need the more .
Whose pocket here did you keep your savings that has refused to pay the OP on your behalf? Broke people and foolish rants. If you do not have a dime to spare then please shut the Bleep up and hide your face.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year

I did everything people ask

Please I am not scam
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by knowhowk: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Qwertyuiop1:

Whose pocket here did you keep your savings that has refused to pay the OP on your behalf? Broke people and foolish rants. If you do not have a dime to spare then please shut the Bleep up and hide your face.
. What is this one saying ,Ur Comment has no single Pointer to my Comment at all ,Why talking directionless ? Who is forcing who to help the Op , Why must wicked soul like you add more pains to someone in need of help.,U can't help but u are a Professional in castigating people that needs help Blindly .This woman is not forcing anyone just a simple Plea U turn it to battle ground .This woman needs even just a room ,U are not helping so you keep quiet .I don't have a room to offer her and at the same time am not Attacking her like U do .

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Freemasonry: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
dawnomike:
And you just joined Nairaland 3 days ago presenting hospital documents of 2018?

Izzokay!!!

I think it is better you post with your old Nairaland account if you have one.
She may have been a guest and never thought to sign up.
I hope help comes through for her here.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Freemasonry: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Please it’s too early in the year to be cynical and suspicious. If you can help and want to then go ahead and just do it.
Or you can meet up and try to verify her story to ease your mind.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Winneygirl(f): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
The cost of living in Lagos is high.
Have you considered relocating to a different state, or a much smaller location where a little money can feed your family?

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Winneygirl:
The cost of living in Lagos is high.
Have you considered relocating to a different state, or a much smaller location where a little money can feed your family?

I don't mind going to another state
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
amdman:
Someone should PM me when the OP has been verified

Please sir help me
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Kettlecorn: 4:29am On Jan 02, 2021
I don't specifically know how they rent rooms in Mushin, but this request may carry more liability than a one time rental payment. If someone rents the room, will they not be responsible for anything that happens to the room. If there is damage, is the person that signs the rental agreement not liable or will there not be a lease agreement?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by fuckboys: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
I don't get, rent them a house this year and then what happens next year.

Instead of asking for a house rent how about you ask for a job which helps you pay your rents?. Simple economics

12 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2021
Kettlecorn:
I don't specifically know how they rent rooms in Mushin, but this request may carry more liability than a one time rental payment. If someone rents the room, will they not be responsible for anything that happens to the room. If there is damage, is the person that signs the rental agreement not liable or will there not be a lease agreement?

Nothing will happen in Jesus name, it can also be signed with my name
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 12:09am On Jan 03, 2021
fuckboys:
I don't get, rent them a house this year and then what happens next year.

Instead of asking for a house rent how about you ask for a job which helps you pay your rents?. Simple economics

Thank you sir

I say it in my first post , that I stopped working for health reasons. If I get a house this year. Me and my children will save for next year payment. I am asking for help because we were given one month to move out. No time to save
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Mekudi: 5:12am On Jan 03, 2021
Try and relocate to a state with low cost of accomodation and transportation, e.g, with
60k, you may get a 2bedroom flat in some town in osun state where you and your kids can move in , some rooms in Ibadan goes for 2k ,2500 per month in ibadan and cost of transportation isn't high in those two states I listed , with respect to your medical history of 2018 ,are you now fit to work in another state
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Kettlecorn: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ajayifolake:

Nothing will happen in Jesus name, it can also be signed with my name

You will have a better chance of finding help if you locate the accommodation by yourself then seek a helper to pay the landlord directly with no strings attached.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kettlecorn:

You will have a better chance of finding help if you locate the accommodation by yourself then seek a helper to pay the landlord directly with no strings attached.

There is plenty room available but no helper
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mekudi:
Try and relocate to a state with low cost of accomodation and transportation, e.g, with
60k, you may get a 2bedroom flat in some town in osun state where you and your kids can move in , some rooms in Ibadan goes for 2k ,2500 per month in ibadan and cost of transportation isn't high in those two states I listed , with respect to your medical history of 2018 ,are you now fit to work in another state

If I go to another state. My daughter will loose her job that feed us and my last born will start another school. I cannot work because of my leg.
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Please help me
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Kettlecorn: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ajayifolake:

There is plenty room available but no helper

My point is that you can't expect "your helper" to find the room for you. Some potential helpers are not in the same city, state or even country as you. Find the room then post cost and address. If anyone wants to help, you can link helper and landlord for direct payment.
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kettlecorn:

My point is that you can't expect "your helper" to find the room for you. Some potential helpers are not in the same city, state or even country as you. Find the room then post cost and address. If anyone wants to help, you can link helper and landlord for direct payment.

Thank you sir. I will do it tomorrow.
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
A nice man sent me 2k. God bless you

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Please I still need help
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Please I still need to help
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Please I still need your help
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by thatthickgurl(f): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2021
It's a pity
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Slimslimqq: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
where u later able to get the accommodation?
i was d person who called u to offer u an accommodation at moshalahi bustop. but I haven't seen u since then. u said u wanna discuss with your kids about it

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:
where u later able to get the accommodation?
i was d person who called u to offer u an accommodation at moshalahi bustop. but I haven't seen u since then. u said u wanna discuss with your kids about it
Yes we decide to stay in a church closer to my son school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Men Are Treated Badly At Old Age? / Husband at Home While the Wife Works? / House Hold Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.