Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Am I Doing It Right?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Doing It Right?? (838 Views)

Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / Am I Doing It Right? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Doing It Right?? by Unclesmart12: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2020
My younger brother of 23 years is a little promiscuous, he keeps a barrage of girlfriends and my mom has noticed because 95% of his time at home is spent talking to one girl or the other.

I over look most of his acts because I feel he will get over it with age, I did worse when I was his age but now I have more serious things to think about instead of chasing things in skirt. He sleeps out of the house at times and I and my other brothers cover for him, one of his girlfriends came around this week and gave him 50k and he shared 2k to all the guys in the house.

Mom found out that he has been sleeping out this morning and he used me as his line of defence and I covered up for him as usual, now she's mad at me that I'm not controlling my younger ones well and I'm too lenient on them because I don't beat or maltreat anyone in fact you won't know who's the elder among us but they respect me very well. I'm a student but others are doing biz and they always try to help me out in school to the best of their ability.

They once attacked a guy just because the guy insulted me and I had to restrain them that day, I guess it's due to my relationship with them. Last year Xmas most of the family traveled leaving just three of us in the flat, my younger bro bought my favorite wine before begging me to allow him bring a girl to the house which I later consented to and the girl spent 3 days and we benefited cos she cooked and did all the house work.

Now after my mom's outburst this morning I feel guilty, my girl wants to come to over since my people have travelled but I told her I'm not comfortable with her coming. I know sooner or later my younger bro will still ask for my permission to bring a girl over and I'm now thorn over to agree or not.
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by Brown14: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2020
your younger bro na OG!!!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by Sammy07: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2020
Bros ain't you the first born?

you no fit shout at your young ones with fear written on their faces?

Anyways, I know if you talk to him, he no fit answer you and he won't stop.
Maybe you should throw him to mechanic or furniture shop, make him go learn work, tell his Oga told be strict on him and shouldn't tolerate nonsense

After closing hours by 6pm, he MUST report home or use Civil Defense or vigilantes to carry him to their office and deal with him.

He's 23, him no wan learn.
He will learn the hard way. cool
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by IamD18: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2020
You can only advise your younger ones, not bully or shout on them unnecessarily because of a woman.

He's 23, he's not a child anymore no matter the angle you view it from. All you need now is to stop accepting gifts from him first, talk and advice him on the danger of sleeping and chasing women around, just talk and advice him calmly.

If you shout on him, he'll start hiding things from you. And trust me, that'll be more dangerous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by Henrywalker: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2020
cheesy
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by donbachi(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Another future sperm donor in the making...he must be a big fan of king solomon.
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by Freelane33(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2020
Talk to him , if he listens fine , if he didn’t fine @ his own peril . Hiv is real , std is real , uti is real .
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by goodmorning40: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2020
You don't even try to caution at all, you just leave the road for them to walk all through
That's not right
Even though you should not be forceful or harsh but you have to discipline your juniors, they are family
What goes around comes around
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by Unclesmart12: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Maybe you should throw him to mechanic or furniture shop, make him go learn work, tell his Oga told be strict on him and shouldn't tolerate nonsense

After closing hours by 6pm, he MUST report home or use Civil Defense or vigilantes to carry him to their office and deal with him.

He's not jobless bro, he's a business owner
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by Unclesmart12: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
IamD18:
You can only advise your younger ones, not bully or shout on them unnecessarily because of a woman.

He's 23, he's not a child anymore no matter the angle you view it from. All you need now is to stop accepting gifts from him first, talk and advice him on the danger of sleeping and chasing women around, just talk and advice him calmly.

If you shout on him, he'll start hiding things from you. And trust me, that'll be more dangerous.
I already told him all that...... Not that he is rebbelious because he adheres to my advice most times but i just feel its somehow telling him not to have a gf when i have one.I will stop collecting stuffs from him
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by Unclesmart12: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Just like I envisaged, he brought the lady he has lodged with for the past two days home without prior notice, meaning I have to vacate the room I share with him. I didn't want to embarrass him in the presence of the girl so I gave him a 24hours ultimatum to send the girl out or I throw her stuffs out the balcony. He apologized and said she will leave tomorrow
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Op, Free Ur Younger Brother. Na Coded Guy. Just Advise Him As An Elder Brother.
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by ednut1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
Let him enjoy his impeding doom
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by Lightangel65: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Free the boy jor 23 he is mature to make decisions, it's not your life it's his life if I had a bro like this I would be proud he has a lady who spends on him.
Part of growing up is letting people make their own mistakes let me tell you no matter how you try to stop him you can't and he would end up hating you leave him to enjoy the spring of his youth.
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by Unclesmart12: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lightangel65:
Free the boy jor 23 he is mature to make decisions, it's not your life it's his life if I had a bro like this I would be proud he has a lady who spends on him.
Part of growing up is letting people make their own mistakes let me tell you no matter how you try to stop him you can't and he would end up hating you leave him to enjoy the spring of his youth.

He's free bro, just that too much of everything is bad I'm only concerned
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by aderoju3921: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Talk to him , if he listens fine , if he didn’t fine @ his own peril . Hiv is real , std is real , uti is real .
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by benzene00: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Na only for nairaland I dey hear say girl dey transfer 50k give person

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by Unclesmart12: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
benzene00:
Na only for nairaland I dey hear say girl dey transfer 50k give person
You dey this naija so?? If you run your parol babes go spend on you, some years ago a lady gave me 200k cash just that their money no dey too get head
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by benzene00: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Unclesmart12:

You dey this naija so?? If you run your parol babes go spend on you, some years ago a lady gave me 200k cash just that their money no dey too get head

If you were so good in *running ur parole" well

You would have collected over 10million from several different girls and be a billionaire

As una dey take brag for nairaland eh

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by Unclesmart12: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
benzene00:

If you were so good in *running ur parole" well

You would have collected over 10million from several different girls and be a billionaire

As una dey take brag for nairaland eh
See reasoning.......smh
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by benzene00: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Unclesmart12:

See reasoning.......smh
my ex once gave me 700k Cash for my birthday

I added some amount to it and bought a New car for myself
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
While most young men would crown him champion and call him a real Gee because this generation is so pervesed that most people see having tons of women as a sort of achievement, he's just destroying himself.
He's too young to be to be changing women like clothes, you need to call him to order before his way of life leads to his destruction. No dey underate pussy, pussy wey don destroy kings.

Stop collecting bribes from him in terms of cash and gifts, don't cover him. You're just enabling him.
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sammy07:

person wey don reach 23 no be pikin again o if you try to force him you will only end up in destroying your brothely relationship na just to dey advice am nothing else.
Re: Am I Doing It Right?? by Unclesmart12: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
benzene00:
my ex once gave me 700k Cash for my birthday

I added some amount to it and bought a New car for myself

Good for you

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Like Robots. / Why Are Edo Girls Not Afraid To Beat Up Men / As A Guy, Can You Make Pap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.