Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 (62042 Views)

High Cost Of Phones In Nigeria / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Skymason20(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
me just rushed to check my settings.. grin ADRIOD 8.0.1

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by jaeyking(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bmaster:
Okay.

Until then.
BTW,who never link his/her nin with his/her current sim should do so ASAP.

E be like say this FG no get joy over the nin matter thing at all
see me here. I dey patiently wait for them to block am. Cuz na already reg sim i dey buy
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Odinaka00:
iPhone 11 users wetin concern us
Wetin we iPhone 12 users go come talk?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
AtaniFx:
Whatsapp have started monitoring our chats...
I keep seeing ads relating to my chat content..
Whats wrong with zuck na..

We no go get privacy again..
you are probably using the counterfeit GBwhatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Higrcorp: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
privacy died a long time ago
They track our every move.
Even the YouTube videos you watch are tracked.
I was talking to a photographer at my workplace studio the other day and he kept complaining of the YouTube app monitoring him
AtaniFx:
Whatsapp have started monitoring our chats...
I keep seeing ads relating to my chat content..
Whats wrong with zuck na..

We no go get privacy again..
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Seyzcham91(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
I've Noticed This Mouth Gig guy Always have nohing else to say Here besides Commenting FAKE NEWS grin
Mouth Gig:
FAKE NEWS angry angry
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by leisuretym: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Oyibo Robbing us, so those phones are now useless? If I were BlackBerry I come back and allow all phones to run on BBM
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Poloyanabo2(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Achaemeka2:

I still use a tecno y3.
Andriod version:4.2.2 .
DON'T MIND THE GUY, I'M ON ANDROID 4.4.4
NOT EVERYONE IS FASCINATED BY NEW DEVICES, OR WE GOT MANY MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO SPEND MONEY ON.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Poloyanabo2(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Achaemeka2:

I still use a tecno y3.
DON'T MIND THE GUY, I'M ON ANDROID 4.4.4
NOT EVERYONE IS FASCINATED BY NEW DEVICES, OR WE GOT MANY MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO SPEND MONEY ON..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by mrkings84(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Then I will go back to 2GO....
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Ekugbeh(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
With my kingchat they can do all they care
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Alot of people use Telegram now, even my dad uses Telegram. It's much better with far more features than whatsapp. So WhatsApp should watch it, people won't tolerate it much longer than before.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by bluefilm: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
One useless mark forcing people to buy new phones.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Drizzy5001(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Few years from now, iPhone 7 users no go fit use WhatsApp .. Lemme do and upgrade.

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by slyayok: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Let's go back to 2go abeg
what is all these.....
Na for 2go to just upgrade and put VN and Video calls then this whatsApp shakara go stop
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Visit confluencevibes today for your latest news and updates.
https://www.confluencevibes.com/
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by morikee: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Na lie Galaxy S2 support Android 4.1 Jelly bean
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by ProsperChrist20: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Who cares, who WhatsApp help tongue
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Stomoney(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Na there lost, hope I still remember my 2go password grin
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by cucumbar: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Reference:
Step by step, precept by precept companies, corporations and powerful individuals are [b]truncating the world and taking charge of humanity. [/b]Soon, when these idols will say 'jump'!!!, all humanity will ask 'how high?'

Surely serious thought needs to be given to 'alternative existence'. It is very concerning indeed.
that is ehn,.....it’s really getting scary.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by mountmoriah(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nazgul:
Hmmm...this people want to force their users to keep upgrading their phones.

Anyways my device is safe...
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Veezy4u(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Zchi1052:
It's alright...we are not affected
With my redmi note 7 android 10 and de regular updates
We are good
how much did you get urs
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by ElijahIme1992(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Loooooool phone sales do dey slow dem wan help phone manufacturers
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mouth Gig:
FAKE NEWS angry angry
ITS NOT FAKE NEWS, I FIRST WENT THROUGH THE NEWS YESTERDAY IN ISRAELI JPOST.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Sirkingsnado: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
My pop 1 is safe grin grin
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Kabeer8(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Someone should help me please i have been banned from using WhatsApp.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by atheistandproud(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Achaemeka2:

I still use a tecno y3.

You need a phone running Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by AtaniFx: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Olam09:

Hmm.. lies conspirator.
okay
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by AtaniFx: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
you are probably using the counterfeit GBwhatsapp.

Wetin concern gb whatsapp and data exchange with Facebook and Google.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria / GB Whatsapp Ban / N1000 For Etisalat BIS Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.