Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 (62036 Views)

High Cost Of Phones In Nigeria / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Vision4God: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Well the app "Signal" has already been making its way into limelight.

Trust, there are other apps waiting to take over. After all I read somewhere that UK is even trying to regulate Facebook and whatsapp.

Change is a constant thing in life.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Didi2d(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Rebuke:
Smh, very soon watsap will become history like 2go.
When almost everyone on my contact is now on telegram sef.

Telegram wey dey chop mb like say tomorrow no dey.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
AtaniFx:
Whatsapp have started monitoring our chats...
I keep seeing ads relating to my chat content..
Whats wrong with zuck na..

We no go get privacy again..

There Is nothing like Privacy on the Cyber World......

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Odinaka00(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Rgade:

Wetin we iPhone 12 users go come talk?

Lolzzzzz
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bmaster:
Okay.

Until then.

BTW,who never link his/her nin with his/her current sim should do so ASAP.

E be like say this FG no get joy over the nin matter thing at all

Please when is the deadline for the linking?
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by mechanics(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Again
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by mechanics(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
I dey Kampe.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Hsalami: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
IPhone users, una see una sef? Android is king.

Commenting with my TECNO Camon 15 Premier
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by PaulucheBusines: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
Another problem ....make I dey use my tecno camon 16 premiere
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Juanmike(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
E don be for Dem manna.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Bmaster(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
mjj2020:

Please when is the deadline for the linking?
19 Jan for people who have their nin,

And 09 Feb for people who are yet to retrieve or register for it
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by BigotMan(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Well for me, I've decided to do away with all forms of Social Media come year 2021 on Friday. If I no get airtime to call... we go still dey alright las las.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by oluoma1: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mouth Gig:
FAKE NEWS angry angry
Eee yah, e kpere you can still upgrade nah.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by NightFood: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lol, TECNO users will be in all smiles now grin
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Corroro: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
These are issues you won't experience on your TECNO phone. Make I just dey enjoy my Camon device in peace abeg smiley
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Eaglesence: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Youngkhaleepha3:
Hope say na true na Gb whatsapp they mean cos that gb whatsapp users r annoying

Annoying?? How you mean bro?
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Dexterfire: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Youngkhaleepha3:
Hope say na true na Gb whatsapp they mean cos that gb whatsapp users r annoying
Wetin dem do you tongue
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by balingaonline(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
this news is decided into two, one concern Africans and second one doesn't. wetin concern Africans with Terms and conditions.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by jerry2cino(m): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
I beg make I hear word
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bmaster:
19 Jan for people who have their nin,

And 09 Feb for people who are yet to retrieve or register for it

Thanks for this. I have my NIN. I will do the linking now.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Coinbased: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by evans4luv: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
who cares! When dem go soon block simcards for naija, na mack go loose las las

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by tafat: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
wow, well i am glad i am not having such issues on my tecno phone.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by donMIG(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
We hear same tin last year
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by abbey621(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Why would any sane person still use a smartphone running less than Android 6.0 at this point? Below ios9? What are you babaric? Apart from the security issues, surely the years of germs and bacteria should signal an upgrade grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Hallabee1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
SolexxBarry:
Who still uses iPhone 4 tho
na iPhone 32 i dey use
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by Benprass(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Where's 2go abeg?

Inside Buhari pocket

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by okiki20593: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
:Please when is the deadline for the linking?19 Jan for people who have their nin,And 09 Feb for people who are yet to retrieve or register for it
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by RuggedSniper: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 by imagrg(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria / GB Whatsapp Ban / N1000 For Etisalat BIS Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.