Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" (25706 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss / Vigilantes Fight Bandits With Wagila Guns In North-West (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by membranus: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Shehu Sani the only sensible man in the whole north

And Sultan of Sokoto - Abubakar

And the former Emir of Kano - Sanusi

And Fr. Kukah - the vilified one

And Aisha Yesufu - the proxy Hausa girl.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Empiree:
they don't give Islam bad name. Islam stands on its own. Govt and media controlled by Christians have questions to answer about BH.
Shekau's mission is to spread Islam by force. How will Christians support that?
The govt is headed by a Muslim. Are you saying he has questions to answer about BH?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Firebomber: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Empiree:
To hell with Bishop kukah. Who the hell he is?. One thing is to accuse govt, it is another thin entirely to attack a religious beliefs. I think Muslims in Nigeria and especially sokoto are given too much room for Christians especially this stupid Bishop. Who the hell is he?. We will not leave him alone. Olojuju bi idi obo.

Go and kill him then, foolish Yoruba head slammer slave.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Empiree: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
forget that thing muslim le mi na buh this violence doesn't worth it

Represent good thing don't do what others are doing to us
Islam means peace

Your post is saying otherwise

Is looking like fanatics stuff and that's what i detest.

#peace
now you are Christian?. Are you not the same guy that was defending Christian a while ago, or did I mixed your moniker for someone else?.

Now you want me to forgo their evil terror manifesto?. You don't want to hear about it, abi?. And why do you think defaming kukah's pix would lead to violence?. Did you not see them mocked our prophet on this platform all the time?. Did that lead to violence?. We simply ignored their insults. So if they cause violence because their bishop's face was deformed that's their problem not mine. I have had enough of their madness and intolerant.

However, because of you, I won't post his deformed pix here again. I have respect for my MUSLIM brother if truly your are. But why are you defending Christianity in other thread?.

Let me just tell you that kiriyo are very smart. Their brains work like clock in evil way.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Empiree: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Shekau's mission is to spread Islam by force. How will Christians support that?
The govt is headed by a Muslim. Are you saying he has questions to answer about BH?
so bh started during Buhari, abi?. So you have sense?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Empiree:
so bh started during Buhari, abi?. So you have sense?

BH started in a state ruled by Muslims since 1999
They share same party with Buhari since 1999 too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Empiree:
now you are Christian?. Are you not the same guy that was defending Christian a while ago, or did I mixed your moniker for someone else?.

Now you want me to forgo their evil terror manifesto?. You don't want to hear about it, abi?. And why do you think defaming kukah's pix would lead to violence?. Did you not see them mocked our prophet on this platform all the time?. Did that lead to violence?. We simply ignored their insults. So if they cause violence because their bishop's face was deformed that's their problem not mine. I have had enough of their madness and intolerant.

However, because of you, I won't post his deformed pix here again. I have respect for my MUSLIM brother if truly your are. But why are you defending Christianity in other thread?.

Let me just tell you that kiriyo are very smart. Their brains work like clock in evil way.
Bro i can't lie just to prove a point to you
Am a muslim by faith
Kukah speak against which i support no bias.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Daddysidhan: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Pained Islamist Lols

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by MMWandali: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Nobody is after kuka... We are only calling out his hate and bigotry!

Bishop Kukah resides in Sokoto with his entire Family, none of them have been forced or coerced into Islam, none of them have been attacked or mistreated in Sokoto, yet his hatred towards Muslims North makes him restless.

Even the Hausafulan Christians had rejected and disowned him!

Hausafulani Christians have wisen up...

They no longer fall for religious business men!

They now know their real enemies.

The only people celebrating the animal are the Igbos, PDP and some brainless bigots.

The only thing that matters to Arewas right now is development and peace!!

Days of religious intolerance among Arewa Christians and Muslims is gone.

When Arewa Christians or Muslims get killed in any village in the north.
Same people applauding kuka would come online to celebrate.

The Hausa and Fulani Christians can never unite with the enemies of the north just because of religion.

The north reject kuka!!

Northern Christians had already made it clear that kuka is on his own!!

Let him continue entertaining his ipob and PDP audience.

Hausa Christians and Fulani Christians are not Fools.

They stand by their region and their tribes not religion...

please face your shokoto
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by paix(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
In the north, maybe because of their population; they find it easier to accept the killings than accepting the truth.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Trendishine: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Bishop Kukah resides in Sokoto with his entire Family, none of them have been forced or coerced into Islam, none of them have been attacked or mistreated in Sokoto, yet his hatred towards Muslims North makes him restless.

The only people celebrating the animal are the Igbos, PDP and some brainless bigots.

The Hausa and Fulani Christians can never unite with the enemies of the north just because of religion.

The north reject kuka!!

You're a clear example of a demented northern reprobate soaked in a dangerously blind dimwitted folly , so deep that the truth and light has become your enemies and the quantum destruct that you and you northern extremist bring upon yourselves is mentally woven so strong that you're bound to an irredeemable annihilation manufactured by your own dumb-headedness, illiteracy, delusion and aggressively self deceitful bigotry that will continue to ravage your north over there and has just started, because you all are pure representation of wickedness and have committed grave sins in this contraption since independence and turned an entire society into a cesspit, yet you are not remorseful, you're not changing, but getting demonic, negative and crude by the day, starring truth in the eyes and cursing it...The worst is yet to come on you all and you will all pay for your sins, from religious to political ones and none of you will escape. Keep fighting kukah and representing evil with denials and lies while boko haram and bandits cut you all in halves as you praise you non- existing clueless and dysfunctional brodas in aso rock.... Kukah, ipob and the south are now problems.. Even the earth will reject you all enemies of truth when the time comes.. Stark illiterates and stone cold troglodytes.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hw are u not sure d northern youth are d bandits?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hw are u not sure d northern youth are d bandits? Wit d way dey are acting....
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Empiree: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Bro i can't lie just to prove a point to you
Am a muslim by faith
Kukah speak against which i support no bias.
I believe you. I have no reason to doubt you. But I'm just wondering why you were defending trinity. And what kukah is speaking about security is everyone's concern. But he has history of attacking Islam and portrays bandits/bh attacks on christians only as if there are no Muslim victims. This is the information they gave out to CBN and they propagated rubbish.

For me, my target is their long standing 1994 manifesto. They are pursuing that agenda and for as long as the documents exist I will continue to heck them.

Listen, Buhari is taking bullets for Muslims.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by tinktanker: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Most northerner youths and their mumu reasoning
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Dawnofhope: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=Arrewa post=97526660]

is time for you guys who can read should know your Problem . But i Wonder why you don't , PDP , IPOB AND ALL GOVERNMENT Critics are not our Problem . The Problem is that of ideology, you can't even mention those who you claim are the APC Today that were not PDP . If you need peace , you must speak against evil whether is from those in government or at any where .

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by settie: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:

The north reject kuka!!

To summarize...

Una mumu never do una yet! grin
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by settie: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:

The north reject kuka!!

Guess una mumu never do una.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by omenka(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nerro042:

Hee hee heeee . Look at this old goat disgracing his age on nairaland
Okay.

Cc: Mynd44.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by omenka(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
TerrorSquad147:
look at this loathsome oaf, oily jollof rice and small salad is what you're using to brag. I spit on your bald head.
Your parents would be very proud of what they raised.

Cc: Mynd44.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Empiree: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Bro s.
I am sorry, I mixed up your moniker for someone else. You are actually female according to your profile. The fellow is male. Sorry for the mixup. I noticed it was you that mentioned me amongst people that made you smile in 2020 lol. I just seemed to figure out all these monikers i mixed up.. Once again, am sorry.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by globalresource: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:

The north reject kuka!!

Buhari did worst during Jonathan era. Abeg save us your psalm

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Gidson05(m): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
envoymedia:
"Leave The Kukah In Sokoto And Fight The Bandits In Your Shokoto" - Shehu Sani Tells Northern Youths

Shehu Sani has called on youths in northern Nigerian to leave Bishop Mathew Kukah alone and focus on the banditry problem facing them, IgbereTV reports.

The former senator representing Kaduna central made this known in a tweet on Monday, December 28, following numerous statements from the youths against the Catholic bishop who recently criticised the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Shehu Sani wrote:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1343659064266518529?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1377108/leave-kukah-sokoto-fight-bandits-shokoto-shehu-sani-tells-northern-youths/

Nigeria was never designed to work. Merging arewa with southerners is a failed mission from the start. These people think with their anus. They all rather die than doing the right thing.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by lexy2014: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:

The north reject kuka!!

How does all this u have written end banditry in d north? Or is it kukah that is responsible for d kidnappings& daily killings?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:

The north reject kuka!!

sorry, I sent a chemist to bring you the drugs. make sure you take them consistently so that you will have sense, ok.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by oguns222: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Let me ask you this question:

Between bandits/terrorists and Kukah, which one do you think hates Nigeria?

So, which one does your mind tell you should be attacked?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by oguns222: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
omenka:
You and the rest of those hopeless ipob members who think omenka is the reason they cant seem to find even the thinnest moment of peace or happiness in their lives, I hope you don't choke on your own bile someday soon.

You wake up in hate and anger, live through the day in hopelessness, sleep through the night in hate and anger, then blame everyone but yourselves for how useless your lives turned out.

Look ehn young perpetually angry Kanu minions, I have a good life to live and it spans way beyond Nairaland.

I'm currently enjoying a fabulous and VERY expensive meal. You may come pick on the crumbs if you're hungry.

Bye.

You, who pitch your tent with a bad government, is the real child of hate. Let that sink
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Sunnyja: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:

The north reject kuka!!

Do you need this long epistle for Shehu Sani advice?! " Fight bandits in your shokoto".
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Sunnyja: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

But Kukah is not a threat than the bandits, let Northerners unite to end bandits and terrorism first before thinking about development

Use your common sense for once bro, life first over anything. get sense
Who tells you that northerners want banditry to end. Kidnapping and ransom payment is a big business bigger than the IGR of some states.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Scout60(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:

The north reject kuka!!

Enemies of north then form your own country you refused.

Everyday people are being slaughtered yet you keep defending the present government. Shame

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by stormborn28(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:

The north reject kuka!!

by Sarita01(f): 10:36pm On Dec 28

lies man, do not believe any freaking thing you read online, which of his family are you talking about, his mother died this year, his father is long dead, his younger brother who is the chief of ikulu village in southern kaduna was kidnapped earlier this year by Fulani herdsmen, who said anything about it, his mom lived in kaduna until her death, even if his family members stay in sokoto, so fvcking what, do you want them to stay in their villages that is being overrun by bandits and Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Tumbulum: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:

The north reject kuka!!

online terrorist stop typing rubbish and get a life. Your life expectancy is almost reducing to zero in the north and then you turn around to face a man who told you the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo: Army To Commence Shooting Exercise From September 5, Warns Public / N530B Arms Contract Probe : Army Generals Block Magu / Doyin Okupe And 11 Others Expelled By Ogun Chapter Of Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.