Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" (25700 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss / Vigilantes Fight Bandits With Wagila Guns In North-West (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by stormborn28(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
omenka:
Your parents would be very proud of what they raised.

Cc: Mynd44.
Cc Mynd44 to sanction him arrant nonsense.... As useless as this government, you can't see it yet you defend the incompetence and intolerance of the evil regime.... Nonsense for anus ooooiiiiilllllll ooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Limitless72(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Nobody is after kuka... We are only calling out his hate and bigotry!

Bishop Kukah resides in Sokoto with his entire Family, none of them have been forced or coerced into Islam, none of them have been attacked or mistreated in Sokoto, yet his hatred towards Muslims North makes him restless.

Even the Hausafulan Christians had rejected and disowned him!

Hausafulani Christians have wisen up...

They no longer fall for religious business men!

They now know their real enemies.

The only people celebrating the animal are the Igbos, PDP and some brainless bigots.

The only thing that matters to Arewas right now is development and peace!!

Days of religious intolerance among Arewa Christians and Muslims is gone.

When Arewa Christians or Muslims get killed in any village in the north.
Same people applauding kuka would come online to celebrate.

The Hausa and Fulani Christians can never unite with the enemies of the north just because of religion.

The north reject kuka!!

Northern Christians had already made it clear that kuka is on his own!!

Let him continue entertaining his ipob and PDP audience.

Hausa Christians and Fulani Christians are not Fools.

They stand by their region and their tribes not religion...

Ohhhhh can you just shut up... ..
If truly the North stands with their region and not religion why do you support bokoharam, you terrorist. The religious war used by Bokoharam to fight against Nigeria is what exactly?

How can you open your filthy mouth and say the only thing that matters to Arewa now is "Peace and development" when you people praise bandits and kidnappers. praise shekau and pay them handsomely to continue unleashing violence, death and spill blood in the name of religion.

How can you open your mouth and say you want peace and development when you vote based on religion and cultural affiliation?

How can you say you want peace and development when you people are an incarnate of backwardness, stagnation, filth, terrorism, jihad and everything evil.

You're a bokoharam and a parasite to Nigeria. Your name resound terror and insecurity. You all are of low cerabral capacity and doesn't deserve to sit with the south.

It's a big insult to rub shoulders with the south and you're a terrorist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2020
Arrewa:
[s]Nobody is after kuka... We are only calling out his hate and bigotry!

Bishop Kukah resides in Sokoto with his entire Family, none of them have been forced or coerced into Islam, none of them have been attacked or mistreated in Sokoto, yet his hatred towards Muslims North makes him restless.

The only people celebrating the animal are the Igbos, PDP and some brainless bigots.

The Hausa and Fulani Christians can never unite with the enemies of the north just because of religion.

The north reject kuka!!

They stand by their region and their tribes not religion[/s]...
Why are you barking ?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Juslaidat: 1:43am On Dec 30, 2020
I don't pity Northerner a bit because those bandits and boko haram are the monsters they made.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by TerrorSquad147: 2:15am On Dec 30, 2020
omenka:
Your parents would be very proud of what they raised.

Cc:.
same way your parents are very proud of the disgrace you've become wink
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:18am On Dec 30, 2020
Arrewa:

The north reject kuka!!

Una catch one rice harvesters killer ? Or catch one school kidnapper ? Northerners are not even ready for peace talkless of progress

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by TerrorSquad147: 2:18am On Dec 30, 2020
stormborn28:
Cc to sanction him arrant nonsense.... As useless as this government, you can't see it yet you defend the incompetence and intolerance of the evil regime.... Nonsense for anus ooooiiiiilllllll ooooooooo
don't mind the clown
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by stevenosa(m): 4:54am On Dec 30, 2020
Arrewa:

The north reject kuka!!

Why are you so stupid? What are we talking about here? Did you forget to take your medication last night?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by chozzy: 5:00am On Dec 30, 2020
I wonder ...
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Fvckhypocrite(f): 6:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Empiree:
I am sorry, I mixed up your moniker for someone else. You are actually female according to your profile. The fellow is male. Sorry for the mixup. I noticed it was you that mentioned me amongst people that made you smile in 2020 lol. I just seemed to figure out all these monikers i mixed up.. Once again, am sorry.
no am not angry, u did not mixed up the moniker am the one that mention u 4 the shoutout am a man not a woman i only use "f" jus to catch cruise i am the one also who support kukah on the other thread, so you have not mistaken me for anyone. I grew up in christian family i that's why the bigotry attitude can never be in me, moreover i started moving closer to GOD/islam this year april am still a baby when it come to knowledge of islam

That's one of the reason i'm following u

Do you listen to dr zakir naik?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Fvckhypocrite(f): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Shehu Sani the only sensible man in the whole north
you've been banned so this is your alternate account

Sorry to say, you are very stupid

Have u ever been to north?

Useless parties
Both pdp&apc are bunch of morafvcker
But online miscreant like u will be saying jagoons jus to praise pdp

@ the bolded
The north have millions of sensible people u this hypocrite

Or else you don't knw the meaning of sensible

The north have more than 15states are you telling me that is only one man that is sensible?

*spit*
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by shadeyinka(m): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2020
Arrewa:

The north reject kuka!!

It's not about religion dear. It's about truth, justice and governance.

Buhari has been accused of Nepotism: is it not true?

Let the truth speak: don't muzzle it!
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Strech(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2020
omenka:
You and the rest of those hopeless ipob members who think omenka is the reason they cant seem to find even the thinnest moment of peace or happiness in their lives, I hope you don't choke on your own bile someday soon.

You wake up in hate and anger, live through the day in hopelessness, sleep through the night in hate and anger, then blame everyone but yourselves for how useless your lives turned out.

Look ehn young perpetually angry Kanu minions, I have a good life to live and it spans way beyond Nairaland.

I'm currently enjoying a fabulous and VERY expensive meal. You may come pick on the crumbs if you're hungry.

Bye.
And now you think you have made a whole lots of sense, Oya kiddo clap for yourself. Werey!!!
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Fahdiga1: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
you've been banned so this is your alternate account

Sorry to say, you are very stupid

Have u ever been to north?

Useless parties
Both pdp&apc are bunch of morafvcker
But online miscreant like u will be saying jagoons jus to praise pdp

@ the bolded
The north have millions of sensible people u this hypocrite

Or else you don't knw the meaning of sensible

The north have more than 15states are you telling me that is only one man that is sensible?

*spit*
You huffed, puffed but at the end you didn't say anything
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Fahdiga1: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2020
Strech:
And now you think you have made a whole lots of sense, Oya kiddo clap for yourself. Werey!!!
Any day you didn't mention IPOB you have not started living. do you always see giant IPOB in your dreams?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Empiree: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
no am not angry, u did not mixed up the moniker am the one that mention u 4 the shoutout am a man not a woman i only use "f" jus to catch cruise i am the one also who support kukah on the other thread, so you have not mistaken me for anyone. I grew up in christian family i that's why the bigotry attitude can never be in me, moreover i started moving closer to GOD/islam this year april am still a baby when it come to knowledge of islam

That's one of the reason i'm following u

Do you listen to dr zakir naik?
Ma Sha Allah. Keep it up.

Yes I do listen to him. I guess you do?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Fvckhypocrite(f): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Empiree:
Ma Sha Allah. Keep it up.
Yes I do listen to him. I guess you do?
yeah i do listen to him Mufti menk Khaleed yasin Yasir qadir Ahmed dedat and some scholars but mufti menk is i listen to most.
Are u salaf?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Empiree: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
yeah i do listen to him
Mufti menk
Khaleed yasin
Yasir qadir
Ahmed dedat and some scholars but mufti menk is i listen to most.
nice one. Being long I listened to Sheikh Khalid Yasin. All these people were so popular in the earlier 2000 giving Dawah post-9/11. Very good of them. He's old now.

Are u salaf?
No. I am a Muslim
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Fvckhypocrite(f): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Empiree:
nice one. Being long I listened to Sheikh Khalid Yasin. All these people were so popular in the earlier 2000 giving Dawah post-9/11. Very good of them. He's old now.

No. I am a Muslim
i mean the set you follow
Salaf-alsunah
Sufi
Shia e:g which set are u sir?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Empiree: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Salaf-alsunah
Sufi
I know. I belong to none. Sects are irrelevant in Islam. Islam is one. I take whatever truth they have in their creed.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Fvckhypocrite(f): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Empiree:
I know. I belong to none. Sects are irrelevant in Islam. Islam is one. I take whatever truth they have in their creed.
wow
That's great

Can we connect?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
omenka:
You and the rest of those hopeless ipob members who think omenka is the reason they cant seem to find even the thinnest moment of peace or happiness in their lives, I hope you don't choke on your own bile someday soon.

You wake up in hate and anger, live through the day in hopelessness, sleep through the night in hate and anger, then blame everyone but yourselves for how useless your lives turned out.

Look ehn young perpetually angry Kanu minions, I have a good life to live and it spans way beyond Nairaland.

I'm currently enjoying a fabulous and VERY expensive meal. You may come pick on the crumbs if you're hungry.

Bye.
I Neva knew there re still foolish people like you in dis world.... my broda ur brain is gone

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Eaglesence: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Salaf-alsunah
Sufi

Are you moslem?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Eaglesence:

Are you muslim? Muslim not moslem
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Empiree: 12:53am On Dec 31, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
wow
That's great

Can we connect?
sure, why not. What part of Nigeria are you from ?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by dragunov: 6:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Racoon:
You mind them.Where were these so called "northern youth" when their NW governors went to bandits enclaves to fraternize instead of routing them? Bandits then in turn paid courtesy call to government houses to claim repentance when they all fully know that the only good bandits/terrorist is the dead one.

They were obsessed with #EndSARS saying it is the cause of insecurity while allowing bandit/BH terrorist to reign. Imagine it became so bad that locals have to resort to paying bribe to bandit in order to allow them harvest their crops.

Meanwhile, the FG is rehabilitating killer BH terrorists as repented and rehabilitated terrorists while they continue to decimate our military & citizens.Kidnapping people for ransome when they go low on ammunition or cash.

Government can block #EndSARS protesters account but BH sponsors wired staggering amount of monies out of Nigeria to their sponsors in the UAE without detection by any financial intelligence agencies or DSS.Always mis- placing their priorities.

As on the hypocrisy is mind blowing. Its so obvious that these Northerners and the president himself are very insincere and are complicit in these problems. They think the people of the South don't see through all their antics.

The lion they are raising to intimidate and kill their neighbors would one day turn against them and tear them into pieces.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by dragunov: 6:49am On Dec 31, 2020
Arrewa:

The north reject kuka!!

Lies! Multitude of lies! Useless impostor.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2020
Empiree:
sure, why not. What part of Nigeria are you from ?
south west

Osun(ilesha) but grew in lagos mushin precisely

Nd u?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Empiree: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
south west

Osun(ilesha) but grew in lagos mushin precisely

Nd u?
oh...awon ti pasuma region lol

Same region. Born in Lagos grew up there and Ogun state
Re: Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Empiree:
oh...awon ti pasuma region lol
Same region. Born in Lagos grew up there and Ogun state
wow That's great
Whc state are u now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest / EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose / Find Bello Turji Dead Or Alive - MURIC Identifies Man Behind Sokoto Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.