Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? (476 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by Easyincome24: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Would you allow your company pay your salary into your spouse's account?

This thread is based on your personal opinion. It is not for calling out people or tagging them simps, alpha men, boss lady or slay queen.

We want to learn from peoples perspectives about relationship, love, finance and trust.

The fact that you can't accept the popular opinion doesn't mean you are bad, it just mean you are REAL.

Now the ball is in your court, what is your take on this?

Re: Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
for what exactly ?

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by Easyincome24: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
for what exactly ?

But people do use their spouses as next of kin, right? Is it bad if you also tell your company to start paying your salary into your spouse's account as well?
Re: Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Easyincome24:

But people do use their spouses as next of kin, right? Is it bad if you also tell your company to start paying your salary into your spouse's account as well?

aswear é dey do me like slapping you hard undecided

aswear if you're beside me i go beat the hell out of you wink

your papa and mama don die ? if yes

direct the money to your family and if you ain't comfortable with that motherless home plenty smiley

Re: Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by Easyincome24: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

aswear é dey do me like slapping you hard undecided

aswear if you're beside me i go beat the hell out of you wink

your papa and mama don die ? if yes

direct the money to your family and if you ain't comfortable with that motherless home plenty smiley

You don't get it right?
You ought not to have wasted that energy, a YES or NO will just be enough.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by Nazgul: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Easyincome24:
Would you allow your company pay your salary into your spouse's account?

This thread is based on your personal opinion. It is not for calling out people or tagging them simps, alpha men, boss lady or slay queen.

We want to learn from peoples perspectives about relationship, love, finance and trust.

The fact that you can't accept the popular opinion doesn't mean you are bad, it just mean you are REAL.

Now the ball is in your court, what is your take on this?
For what...I wouldn't even want hers to be paid into my account so why should mine be paid in her account?

Re: Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Easyincome24:

You don't get it right?
You ought not to have wasted that energy, a YES or NO will just be enough.

yeye jusss dey smell on your head, jusss try nonsense undecided

angry

Re: Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by Ever8090: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
How..why...when..No..!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by Easyincome24: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Not bad.
Re: Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by Freestainworld(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
It depends, if I don't have account, but if I have, it would be paid in mine, I do the work not my spouse.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by longetivity(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
no, I'll rather choose my siblings
Re: Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by Lightangel65: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Cause of wetin? Wife that I would dumb when she Haas fulfilled her purpose of giving me kids
Re: Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by Nazgul: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Freestainworld:
It depends, if I don't have account, but if I have, it would be paid in mine, I do the work not my spouse.
Why would you be earning a salary if you don't have an account?

It's the responsibility of the organization you work for to open an account for you and include it to on their database so that upon disbursement, you'll get your alert.
Re: Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by nipora519(f): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
Yes

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Salary To Be Paid In Your Spouse's Account? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
If it's about trust, then yes.
There might be practical reasons why it wouldn't be reasonable though. I don't know...

(1) (Reply)

Your Future Wife May Be Shouting "Harder Harder Now" Somewhere.. Love Her Like / He Treated Me Like A Princess / Lady Use Charm To Marry (story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.