Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? (1511 Views)

Bitcoin Can Be Used For 'Illegal' Purposes - US Regulators / Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs / How Whatsapp Can Be Used For Customer Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
(Please forgive any grammatical errors, I'm quite busy and don't have the time to proof-read)

Some guy came in on my Facebook dm sometime ago and said that he's looking for fb accounts to buy, he was asking if I wanna sell my own, or if I know any perspective seller, I said no, that I'm not interested

And then he told me that if I or someone i know would like to sell my fb account in the future that he is ready and willing to buy at a good price
Then I ran through his profile and saw all types of crypto and "double" your bitcoin posts (invest $500and get $1000 in 20 minutes and all that shit)

So now I'm curious to know what people who buy Facebook accounts actually DO with them

I know of running of Facebook ads, and some other stuff, but I noticed that people who usually buy different kinds of accounts are usually into crypto investment and other stuff, so I'm confused whether its a necessity to buy Facebook account if u want to go into the crypto biz, or is it just a tactic to scam people?

Yahoo boys also buy accounts to defraud white people from what I've heard

So I need answers, what do people who buy Facebook accounts use them for?

Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Like you have said they use it to defraud people. The white still use Facebook , because it's from there they can add thier victim on Instagram or hangout. Alot oif things going on ! Just don't sell your account with your information. Make sure you erase your personal things, like name, no, photos and post !
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by RedPanthar: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Like you have said they use it to defraud people. The white still use Facebook , because it's from there they can add thier victim on Instagram or hangout. Alot oif things going on ! Just don't sell your account with your information. Make sure you erase your personal things, like name, no, photos and post !

Completely wrong . It's even for legitimate reasons and needs they buy the accounts

Our culture of labelling things scam too easily sha
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
RedPanthar:

Completely wrong . It's even for legitimate reasons and needs they buy the accounts

Lol am not just talking am talking from experience.

I can provide the chat I have had with two different individuals for different reasons.

One he want to use it to do Yahoo.
Two to run ads so am aware of what am sayin.
But 75% of guys buying account thier intent are corrupt to scam. Nothing less!
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by RedPanthar: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
gaius01:

Lol am not just talking am talking from experience.

I can provide the chat I have had with two different individuals for different reasons.

One he want to use it to do Yahoo.
Two to run ads so am aware of what am sayin.
But 75% of guys buying account thier intent are corrupt to scam. Nothing less!

.no. It's not true.

They use it for something highly lucrative
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
RedPanthar:

Yeh true
Some people buy accts for legitimate reasons like ads and stuff
But it won't be unrealistic to say that at least 80% or more of this "buyers" use it for fraudulent activities
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by RedPanthar: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
BlueKiddo:

Yeh true
Some people buy accts for legitimate reasons like ads and stuff
But it won't be unrealistic to say that at least 80% or more of this "buyers" use it for fraudulent activities

It's pure ads cause it rakes it plenty of dough

Na who Sabi road Sabi road
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
RedPanthar:

.no. It's not true.

Lol
Please what's the "lucrative thing"
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
RedPanthar:

It's pure ads cause it rakes it plenty of dough

Na who Sabi road Sabi road
I second what u just said
Ads dey rake in money plenty
But the thing is that the guy who wanted to buy my account has his own profile riddled with bitcoin doubling rings
So that's why I was asking if ppl use it for legit stuff or not
I'm pretty sure that if he buys a different accounts, he will use it to take his money ×2 strategies far and more people will fall victim
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
RedPanthar:

.no. It's not true.

Like what, can you give me a valid example?
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
gaius01:

Like what, can you give me a valid example?
Seems like its Facebook ads campaigning or smth like that, its quite a deal
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
BlueKiddo:

Seems like its Facebook ads campaigning or smth like that, its quite a deal

Lol bro you ain't certain at all. I did mention that earlier. One reason why they request old account like 4-5 years is because when ad are run on new account Facebook quickly block it that's the reason they require old Facebook account!
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by RainOnMe: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mostly for scam related purposes
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
gaius01:

Lol bro you ain't certain at all. I did mention that earlier. One reason why they request old account like 4-5 years is because when ad are run on new account Facebook quickly block it that's the reason they require old Facebook account!

I don't know oo
I just guessed because someone mentioned it
My acct is just a year and some months old btw
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
BlueKiddo:

I don't know oo
I just guessed because someone mentioned it
My acct is just a year and some months old btw

Lol I grab they can't use yours. Did you mention the year to him?
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by clacicar: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
gaius01:

You are very correct. Old Facebook account can easily run ads without Facebook blocking the account. Anyone that needs very old Facebook account for ADS only should let me know. Two old Facebook account presently available for sale.
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
gaius01:

Lol I grab they can't use yours. Did you mention the year to him?
No I didn't
If he knew at the beginning then he wouldn't have even bothered in the first place
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
clacicar:

You are very correct. Old Facebook account can easily run ads without Facebook blocking the account. Anyone that needs very old Facebook account for ADS only should let me know. Two old Facebook account presently available for sale.
Bro u wanna turn my thread into a market place ; grin
Any deal u seal here on my thread u better know that I'm entitled to a certain percentage o
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by GentlePEACE: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
BlueKiddo:

I second what u just said
Ads dey rake in money plenty
But the thing is that the guy who wanted to buy my account has his own profile riddled with bitcoin doubling rings
So that's why I was asking if ppl use it for legit stuff or not
I'm pretty sure that if he buys a different accounts, he will use it to take his money ×2 strategies far and more people will fall victim

OP let me tell you what you don't know. They buy several accounts to support the major one they use in scamming people. When they post with the major account, they use the others to post on it claiming that they benefitted from it. You will find something like "Thanks Boss, I was credited within 2hours of registering, I doubted at first but now I'm certain"
all are lies from thesame person. So any random person would believe it to be true due to the fake testimonies. You get?

3 Likes

Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
GentlePEACE:

OP let me tell you what you don't know. They buy several accounts to support the major one they use in scamming people. When they post with the major account, they use the others to post on it claiming that they benefitted from it. You will find something like "Thanks Boss, I was credited within 2hours of registering, I doubted at first but now I'm certain"
all are lies from thesame person. So any random person would believe it to be true due to the fake testimonies. You get?
Bro u have a point
No wonder I usually see such testimonies all the time

1 Like

Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by clacicar: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
BlueKiddo:

Bro u wanna turn my thread into a market place ; grin
Any deal u seal here on my thread u better know that I'm entitled to a certain percentage o

Lol. No wahala. My contact is on my signature. I'm always a cheerful giver. grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
clacicar:

Lol. No wahala. My contact is on my signature. I'm always a cheerful giver. grin
Okay grin
Happy new year in advance sha
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by billynoni(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lol, really? I want to sell oooo... I have an unused FB account from 2011 ooo. How much will they buy it? Make person buy chicken for New year. grin

Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by clacicar: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
BlueKiddo:

Okay grin
Happy new year in advance sha

Wish you the same bro

1 Like

Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by ehinmowo: 5:25am On Dec 30, 2020
I Know nobody reads T & Cs. May we not be shown what we signed by clicking yes in court.
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Lawsaite: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2020
clacicar:

Scammer

1 Like

Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2020
Lawsaite:

Scammer
Please its rude to come here to proclaim scam on anything u see
The guy is right, Facebook ads that are ran with old accounts achieve better results because they won't be banned
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Lawsaite: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2020
BlueKiddo:

Please its rude to come here to proclaim scam on anything u see
The guy is right, Facebook ads that are ran with old accounts achieve better results because they won't be banned
It's the guts for me. I'm here Calling out a scammer and you're here opening that your wide mouth to say I'm being rude. If I use the anger of the 30k that was scammed me on 25 and pronounce curse on you eh, you'll never see good. Just face your front and hold your money well where this guy is concerned.
Let me even look up your account. You might as well be his alternate.
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lawsaite:

It's the guts for me. I'm here Calling out a scammer and you're here opening that your wide mouth to say I'm being rude. If I use the anger of the 30k that was scammed me on 25 and pronounce curse on you eh, you'll never see good. Just face your front and hold your money well where this guy is concerned.
Let me even look up your account. You might as well be his alternate.
Please go away
You're not needed here
I can see nothing but a pathetic, resentful and bitter human being
Go somewhere else to spit ur venom
And FYI, I have no intentions of selling my account, and just because u were defrauded of ur 30k because u were too blind to see thru a cheap scam, that doesn't mean that everyone here on NL is a fraudster
There are legit ppl out there that I can vouch for
Re: What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? by Lawsaite: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
BlueKiddo:

Please go away
You're not needed here
I can see nothing but a pathetic, resentful and bitter human being
Go somewhere else to spit ur venom
And FYI, I have no intentions of selling my account, and just because u were defrauded of ur 30k because u were too blind to see thru a cheap scam, that doesn't mean that everyone here on NL is a fraudster
There are legit ppl out there that I can vouch for
You're actually devoid of sense, you just open your mouth waaa like a goat. I'm Done replying you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hire A Professional Videographer And Video Editor in Abuja / Naira Drops To Lowest Ebb Against Dollar For The First Time In History / Dangote Flour Goes Public Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.