Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Beautiful Official Photos From The White Wedding Of Ultimate Love's Doublechris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Official Photos From The White Wedding Of Ultimate Love's Doublechris (1072 Views)

DoubleChris: Chris Adah & Obaoye's White Wedding (Photos, Video) / Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures / DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Official Photos From The White Wedding Of Ultimate Love's Doublechris by onyi25(f): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ultimate Love Ng reality stars, Chris Adah and Chris Obaoye aka DoubleChris have finally walked down the aisle.

The lovebirds who got traditional married on the 8th of November had their white wedding over the weekend in Lagos.

The couple met during Ultimate Love Nigeria reality TV show owned by Multi-Choice where they started their relationship and they continued dating after the end of the show.

See full update/ photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/12/beautiful-official-photos-from-white.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Gave Me $100 The First Time I Met Him Without Knowing Who I Was —poco Lee / Nengi Pregnant For Ozo? Shows Baby Bump (video) / See The Expensive Cars Hushpuppi Use Yahoo Money To Buy (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.