Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique (51076 Views)

Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Three Ladies Caught Stealing In A Boutique In Uyo, Disgraced. Photos / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by GeneralPula: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by obicoolnino: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Q
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
Which flag is on the cap?

E be like say na dem
E be like dem swear for you abi?

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Kapilta(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
E be like say na dem
Which dem again? shocked
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by merits(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2020
Lady's with fake life is like 5&6.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Scarrr: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2020
grin
Simplyleo:

E be like say na dem
cheesy grin trouble maker
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by eliokwun(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2020
In norway where I live. There is usually a tag that is attached to the cloth or shoes that only the cashier can remove. Any stolen goods will be easily noticed with a loud sound while leaving the place. Make Nigeria level up

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Numerouno94(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2020
Simplyleo:

E be like say na dem

Why una dey shame us for social media na?

Upon all ur gra gra for years online u dnt knw a Gucci logo wen u see one?

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by chinchonglee(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2020
chiiraq802:

Is that thing bia.fraud flag abi Gucci logo undecided
Idiat!

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Lashist(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2020
Godons1:

Na them na.
The only Region that bleach their skin, the only Region that Chest beat online. From the shape of her Head, you'll be convinced it's them
. grin grin grin
Its a shame that someone like you wan or don get pikin...like i am wondering what you want to teach your child..to hate other tribes or what..your biggest job will be installing hate in your child's life...shame on you and your stupidity. Hate choke you there

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Cantonese: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Godons1:

Na them na.
The only Region that bleach their skin, the only Region that Chest beat online. From the shape of her Head, you RF'll be convinced it's them
. grin grin grin

Racism na go kill all of Una there. Rather than talk about such a grevious crime you trivialise it and make reckless comments. When you find out at last she's a Yoruba girl, you still attribute it to the Igbos.

Your head like mortar there.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by bluefilm: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Nothing disgusts me in a woman like knowing that she is a thief.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by friendl: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Are they sure ?

It is sad ,
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Cantonese: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Lashist:

Its a shame that someone like you wan or don get pikin...like i am wondering what you want to teach your child..to hate other tribes or what..your biggest job will be installing hate in your child's life...shame on you and your stupidity. Hate choke you there

He's a complete rat from hell.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by meobizy(f): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2020
She looks so responsible. Her problem is obviously her sense of worth being attached to the white man's clothing labels. This type will do anything to belong with imagined high rollers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2020
Please, how much is infinix hot 5 screen price
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Cuntface: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2020
Simplyleo:

E be like say na dem

Always dumb.
Not surprised a bit

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2020
Simplyleo:

E be like say na dem
it's not a flag rather a Gucci logo i guess.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by airminem(f): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2020
smiley
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2020
osamz007:
THIEF WEY DEY LOOK FRESH

wetin her husband talk ooo shame
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by pocohantas(f): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2020
Shameful. She has a wedding/engagement ring on sef. My heart goes out to her darling husband.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Lexusgs430: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Den catch her face wella...... I hope sanwo olĂș is watching this........
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Why they nor tag their goods for that shop
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by humilitypays(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Stephenlord:
I don't want to believe that you guys are dump to this extent
so you don't know the Gucci flag again?
it's sad that too much oil you guys eat has fluctuated your brains
my brother I dont know why NAFDAC have not banned the consumption of ewedu and amala in Nigeria because they damage human brains shocked

7 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by jovijovi: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2020
You better go return the jacket or you face disgrace of your life, Ole

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by AFONJACOW(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2020
How much is it going to cost shop owner to employ all these young secondary school freshers with knowledge of computer looking for means to survive to man their CCTV camera, 20k a month he will kill himself watching television just to get that pay , you can't just put CCTV camera and left it unattend , for the thief ur days have been numbered

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Omoslim26: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=osamz007 post=97532797][/quote]
Abeg shift small make i knak dat animal the useless thing too dey type rubbish

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by merits(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2020
Simplyleo:

E be like say na dem
That's a Biafra flag na.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by mightyhazel: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2020
imagine.. that gucci cap might even be stolen,who knows
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Buzx: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97547858:

It's good to stay silent if you've got no data to watch this interesting video.
Stop disgracing yourself online.....okay?

See as he talk am so confidently sef!

I guess what he was trying to say it that the image that was released was captured by an handheld camera rather than a CCTV. The lady's face was not visible on the CCTV footage.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Odkosh: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2020
In a bid to impress friends hahahahaha
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by chiiraq802(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2020
chinchonglee:
Idiat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos / Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.