Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique (51067 Views)

Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Three Ladies Caught Stealing In A Boutique In Uyo, Disgraced. Photos / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by pocohantas(f): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2020
generationz:
She even wore the jacket and took a pic for her WhatsApp dp. grin were

I heard she rides a benz ,hahaha

The effrontery... grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Godons1: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2020
Omoslim26:

Biggesthead how Niger republic na you don create new moniker abi

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by jennybright(f): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2020
Fool

Simplyleo:
Which flag is on the cap?

E be like say na dem
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by 9japarrot: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2020
Hope e nor go be the one wey her name start with Z? cheesy

BUSHHUNTER:
Many of these girls you see out there are like Yahoo boys but in another form! I won't be surprised if she's a nairaland member.

I dey suspect some nairalander girls but I no go mention name grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Godons1: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2020
Cantonese:

Racism na go kill all of Una there. Rather than talk about such a grevious crime you trivialise it and make reckless comments. When you find out at last she's a Yoruba girl, you still attribute it to the Igbos.

Your head like mortar there.

Oga stop beating about the bush and answer my question.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by YangaBabe: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2020
na wa o, see as she don cast herself now
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by wildikeman(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Las Las tribalism bigotry has taken over nairaland Sha. The moderators and admin just allows anything. What a shame.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by 9japarrot: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Say NO to false Life.... grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Godons1: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2020
Lashist:

Its a shame that someone like you wan or don get pikin...like i am wondering what you want to teach your child..to hate other tribes or what..your biggest job will be installing hate in your child's life...shame on you and your stupidity. Hate choke you there

The thing pain this man well.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by chinchonglee(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=chiiraq802 post=97548379][/quote]
Repeat!
I no hear you

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Omoslim26: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2020
Godons1:

You have never made any sensible post dat one can deduce any knowledgeable info from here

stop posting nonsense

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Hassanmaye(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2020
Simplyleo:

E be like say na dem
Wickedness grin grin

1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Hassanmaye(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2020
chiiraq802:

Is that thing bia.fraud flag abi Gucci logo undecided
cool

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Hassanmaye(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Godons1:

Na them na.
The only Region that bleach their skin, the only Region that Chest beat online. From the shape of her Head, you'll be convinced it's them
. grin grin grin
Haha

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2020
Godons1:

Oga, stop bleaching your skin, it's not good for your health. grin grin grin

But na yorobat guy be this na haba
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Hassanmaye(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2020
heybeebugatty:
Na their way... team member of I can't marry a man that doesn't have a job, car, etc...
Lol they will come for you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Godons1: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

But na yorobat guy be this na haba

Na IGBO, check the Legs well, well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Godons1: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2020
Omoslim26:

You have never made any sensible post dat one can deduce any knowledgeable info from here

stop posting nonsense

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by arsenal444(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2020
later dem go say dem nor nid any broke guy for dating after dem don wear wetin dem tiff take upload video
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Omoslim26: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Godons1:
Shege
na dis thing you plan.to dey do till 65yrs abi

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by BUSHHUNTER: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2020
9japarrot:
Hope e nor go be the one wey her name start with Z? cheesy

lemme add Z againgrin
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Lashist(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Godons1:

The thing pain this man well.
Lol...jokes on you and your kids..they have a joke as a father

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Godons1: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Omoslim26:

Shege

na dis thing you plan.to dey do till 65yrs abi

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Ishilove: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2020
Pretty thief
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2020
Godons1:

Na Yorobat, check the Legs well, well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Osashalom: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2020
Simplyleo:

E be like say na dem
Don't forget she may also stole the cap
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
From the above picture sef one doesn't need a native doctor to know that this one is a shameless prostitute and a thief

Look at her cheap trousers, Fake belt, fake cap, and her locally drawn tattoo from a roadside artist sad am sure her phussy go dey smell bad sad angry
Wicked boy and still na the type they come online and be shouting I hate broke men grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2020
pocohantas:
Shameful. She has a wedding/engagement ring on sef. My heart goes out to her darling husband.

Lol no be there type I hate broke men they think making money is easy cheesy

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Hassanmaye(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Aksnoopy:
This type of woman will definitely ruin whichever man she is married to. cheesy

I pity the SIMP that's married to her, he would think he has a wife. cheesy
Lol na there type after spending money on them for decades they will be like after small quarrel ' what have you ever done to me? ' tufiakwa I pity her husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Hassanmaye(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2020
generationz:
She even wore the jacket and took a pic for her WhatsApp dp. grin were

I heard she rides a benz ,hahaha
Wickedness grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.