Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,769 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Dr. Byrone Kwesi Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dr. Byrone Kwesi Speaks (500 Views)

The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Byrone Kwesi Speaks by Welcum: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
WHY EVERY MAN NEEDS TO DATE CLASSY WOMEN (And How To Get Them) - A Sexpert Says

A Ghanaian sex therapist Dr. Byrone Kwesi has given strong reasons why every man needs to date classy women. He was speaking recently on a nationwide TV Program on e.tv Ghana. Hear him:

Many African men complain that our women love money excessively. But do these men know how women's money-mongering helps them? Men should actually be grateful to have women who are not at home with no-money complaints. 

If you want to be poor forever, go and date women who don't care whether you are rich or in rags. Women's natural desire to be taken good care of is what has provided the drive most men need to become financially successful. 

I have visited and interacted with men in at least 13 countries in East, West South and Central Africa. I discovered that many African men think that classy women are necessarily spoilt. How wrong they are so to think! Who told you that those classy women who reject poor men are bad for men's economy? Very wrong!

On the contrary, do you know why many men are poor right now? It's simply because they have women who are not demanding enough. Since the women are not demanding, their men get laid back subconsciously. 

This is why those non-demanding 'good' women are not pushing their men to exceed their limits. So, you can see that those women who are not financially demanding are not doing their men any good.

Dr. Kwesi also explains why it seems that many African men prefer plain to classy women:

It is poverty mindset that makes a man look down on beautiful women who need money to maintain their beauty. Otherwise, you need a financially demanding woman in your life to push you into your financial success.

If you don't date ladies who satisfy your sexual fantasies for being classy enough, your emotional development gets arrested. You live in dissatisfaction all your life.

This one strong oh! How correct is this opinion?

AND HOW CAN YOU GET THE CLASSY WOMEN TO DATE? 

Dr. Kwesi gave two points in answer to this question:

1. You must be confident in yourself (40%). 

2. Go out and make the money (60%). But don't do crime. 

Many people can give you a lorry load of information about this. But things are not that complex actually. Once you fulfill these two points, everything else seems to fall into place.
he said.
Re: Dr. Byrone Kwesi Speaks by Magnoliaa(f): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Heterosexual problems...

In case violence ensues between the genders in here - I'll be back...
Re: Dr. Byrone Kwesi Speaks by Welcum: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2020
OK.
Re: Dr. Byrone Kwesi Speaks by Welcum: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2020
More

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Night Club Owners With Beg Sanwo-olu To Re-open / Office Romance: Further Analysis / I Miss My Ex So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.