Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him (47076 Views)

Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Hushbingo: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2020
peacekante:
Actor Zubby Micheal Arrives his home town Ozubulu today as hundreds of okada Riders accompany him to his house. The popular actor who is known for his doing made the town went wild.
The actor also met with the igwe of Ozubulu
Watch his ride with okada Riders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUeQgJ9U-v4
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJZB25dH-ba/?igshid=1ttcwy7007lsp
Audio money... For 45 million wey u gather for your account...

Well, we are starting our Forex class online January 5th, application starts tomorrow and ends on the 2nd...

Portal is still closed for registration for now.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Okoroawusa: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:
The Westerners are jobless that's why he was mobbed in lagos, they said.

In the East no one would give a sh*t about him because they're going about their businesses, they said.
How do you people have the time for all these tribal comments? So all okada riders in the west are yorubas and all okada riders in the east are igbos?
Make una change una ways for this 2021. The tribal yabbies and e-wars are getting childish on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Ojeigbo(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2020
M
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Nightalan: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2020
gaius01:

Worthless attestation !!

did you know what you wrote? is zubby a Yoruba man? was it in Lagos or his home town?

And what do you mean by' joblessness'? am not from the south.. you talk without vetting.

and what business do igbo do that Yoruba don't do?

I just hate seeing all this tribal difference in nairaland .
Your comprehension skills is appalling, you need night classes. It's inexcusable that someone with basic education will find it so hard to grasp that slight reference and remark.

7 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by marsman: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2020
Zubby the traditional actor.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by juman(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2020
New set of actors.
I barely know him.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2020
If am a moderator here on NL. .ALL BIGOTS AND INSULTIVE POSTS WOULD BE A THING OF THE PAST

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by ArticleBeast: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

Wow. Please demand a refund from your school.
At your age you still engage in tribal stuff. Are you not ashamed?

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Zurich1844(f): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2020
flokii:

You need not take them serious.. their region is called 'poverty capital' of the South for a reason.

Most of them can't make it in life without stepping foot in SW so I don't take them serious atal. My own is for Yorubas to wake up and put a stop to their influx into Yorubaland.
Either they stop collecting allocations from FG or we deport all of them back to the East.

'Igbos can't make it in life without stepping foot in SW'. How come the South Westerners are so poor while their visitors are making it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by afroxyz: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

In the East no one would give a sh*t about him because they're going about their businesses, they said.

This new year change your thought pattern and direct your energy to more noble things. Life is bigger than the ethnic enclave politicians have created for you. Cos at the end of life, you would be remembered for two things : How many things you destroyed or how many things you created.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Shygon2(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2020
Hi amnseghshsjsjss
Hehe hehe
peacekante:
Actor Zubby Micheal Arrives his home town Ozubulu today as hundreds of okada Riders accompany him to his house. The popular actor who is known for his doing made the town went wild.
The actor also met with the igwe of Ozubulu
Watch his ride with okada Riders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUeQgJ9U-v4
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJZB25dH-ba/?igshid=1ttcwy7007lsp
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Angelfrost(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2020
flokii:

You need not take them serious.. their region is called 'poverty capital' of the South for a reason.

Most of them can't make it in life without stepping foot in SW so I don't take them serious atal. My own is for Yorubas to wake up and put a stop to their influx into Yorubaland.
Either they stop collecting allocations from FG or we deport all of them back to the East.

I am from the West too, but such statements especially the line in bold are quite unbecoming for a mature and enlightened person. You ought to know better na. Deport a citizen of a nation out of a state??! Are you high or something??!

Have you ever heard Britons, Spaniards, or Americans say such??! Like deporting an American out of Texas back to New York, or some dumb shit like that??!... Why do some of us Nigerians, youths for that matter, make such shocking and embarrassing statements in public??! Why??!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by duality(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2020
With 20k or less, you can get this done

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Beverlyjean(f): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

U are not smart in anywY and very foolish but unfortunately , u don't even know it
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Naijaarchive(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

I can imagine your pain at being swindled sir

Ọmọ.... Your bad mouth get PhD... This early Momo grin

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Ojeigbo(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Hurry now!!!!! Acer laptop @65k rush and get yours
Reach me on my WhatsApp 0802 940 2479 fast to get yours hurry

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Angelfrost(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
If am a moderator here on NL. .ALL BIGOTS AND INSULTIVE POSTS WOULD BE A THING OF THE PAST

I have spoken to them severally, even mentioned Seun, Dominique, et al...

Seems they actually enjoy and welcome them... This tells me that those who own and run this forum are closet bigots.

It is a SHAME!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by HeadShot: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

shameless things are on this forum no doubt...

You must be a yoruba muslim chanting sai barber while forming Amotekun on the other hand... Shameless

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Ojeigbo(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Acer switch 11
60ssd
2gb
Convertible
Reach me now on this number
0 8 0 2 9 4 0 2 4 7 9

Whatsapp or calls

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by chuksville(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

This sounds like Irony or Paradox

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Friday20: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

I was forced to respond to this your early morning madness because I had made up my mind to track the OP that swtiched off my account here for 2 weeks now and when I get him this forum will not conrain 2 of us and he should be ready to stop the account again because they will mourn him before this time next year for sure.

People like you need to be stop in this platform and that was all I have be saying that tribalsim is evil and the bitch NL OP off my account, and that how God will off his life engine b4 Dec 2021 for hidding here supporting tribalism.

Now Mr man you don't worth existing infact it was a mistake you are allowed to be alive. You are such an accidental human and a total toxic to human existence.

Is your damn Damm Zubby a Yoriba man? Pls name the legal hussle or work Igbo can do that Yoruba has not or can not do? They are jobless but produced Adenuga, Alakija, Otedola pls name one igbo man life or dead that can match those names? Listen I'm a full blooded igbo but I'm not demonized by tribal gene in average igbo man body ok.

So better get lost with uselesss rants and chest beating.

Anuofia.

And forr the OP that blocked my account I will come back for you when I finish my findings.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Nightalan: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2020
Zurich1844:

'Igbos can't make it in life without stepping foot in SW'. How come the South Westerners are so poor while their visitors are making it?

You guys are becoming a nuisance, you don't see the Yorubas migrating en masse to your unproductive region for whatever reason, but same can't be said for your people as their lifelong dream is to scuttle their way into the West against all odds for survival, but you still want to brag and chest beat that you're better than your hosts simply because it paid off and you were able to make a comfortable life for yourself.
You would never read or hear this rubbish from any other ethnic group apart from the loud mouthed, foul, and chest beating tribe. una must get that Biafra and migrate back to your unproductive states.

7 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Drizzy5001(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Forget stories. More than half of sadEAST population are jobless and extremely poor. The other half are Trunck pushers, Okada Riders, Keke Riders and beggars. Only few of them do business. There are alot of homeless families in that Region.. Forget all those hype they used to hype themselves online.[/b]. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote] coming from a skull miner, from the brown roof region, whose normal job is kidnapping, armed robbery, yahoo, and skull mining, Wether you like it or not, na igbo people get business, we don't depend on politics or human parts like yellowba's do.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by koolaid87: 8:43am On Dec 30, 2020
Kingosytex:
Zubby has come a very long way.
This dude can act, he is so good.

I still wonder why the male actors aren't as successful as their female counterparts.

Common Man

That's a life. We both know you're not wondering cos you already knew.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

I can imagine your pain at being swindled sir
My friend shut up!
Everytime una go dey carry tribe for head, ahn ahn

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by BigBrother9ja: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

OSU pigs are very shameless...

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by caprini1: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

From 23rd December to January 10 unofficially is pure holidaying and merriments in Anambra ,calm down cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by BigBrother9ja: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2020
[s]
Friday20:

I was forced to respond to this your early morning madness because I had made up my mind to track the OP that swtiched off my account here for 2 weeks now and when I get him this forum will not conrain 2 of us and he should be ready to stop the account again because they will mourn him before this time next year for sure.

People like you need to be stop in this platform and that was all I have be saying that tribalsim is evil and the bitch NL OP off my account, and that how God will off his life engine b4 Dec 2021 for hidding here supporting tribalism.

Now Mr man you don't worth existing infact it was a mistake you are allowed to be alive. You are such an accidental human and a total toxic to human existence.

Is your damn Damm Zubby a Yoriba man? Pls name the legal hussle or work Igbo can do that Yoruba has not or can not do? They are jobless but produced Adenuga, Alakija, Otedola pls name one igbo man life or dead that can match those names? Listen I'm a full blooded igbo but I'm not demonized by tribal gene in average igbo man body ok.

So better get lost with uselesss rants and chest beating.

Anuofia.

And forr the OP that blocked my account I will come back for you when I finish my findings.
[/s]
Shut up!
When your OSU pigs where post rubbish and abusing SW, did you rant like this?

Or deh.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by wink2015(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2020
There is another zubby that we know of

ZUBBY ENEBELI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gj8mtiHnxA
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

How do you people have the time for all these tribal comments? So all okada riders in the west are yorubas and all okada riders in the east are igbos?
Make una change una ways for this 2021. The tribal yabbies and e-wars are getting childish on Nairaland.
E tire me my bro.
Very useless set of human beings

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by extol1(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:
well said to him, he failed to comprehend

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Zubby and bike. Carter should do a customized bike for him....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) / Obafemi Martins' Baby Mama Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.