Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him (47075 Views)

Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by duchez(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:
The Westerners are jobless that's why he was mobbed in lagos, they said.

In the East no one would give a sh*t about him because they're going about their businesses, they said.

Chai, some pain you well well. You even kept it in mind all along. Lmao. Thank goodness you didn’t hug transformer sha. �
Anyways, these folks mobbing him are his village people who are happy to see one of their own return home. You can’t see them mobbing him in any of the urban centers in the East. Not when everyone is busy going about their daily hustle. ✌�

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Friday20: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
Shut up!
When your OSU pigs where post rubbish and abusing SW, did you rant like this?

Or deh.

Are you alright? Did you read my comment before quoting it? Read it again or wear your glasses. I will pardon you for your ignorant but next time read ok.

I'm attacking a mad boy who woke up to insult the Yoruba as early as 6am in the morning and you same Yoruba attacking me.

Pls do you attend school at all? Read my post again and again.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Dpharisee: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2020
gaius01:

Worthless attestation !!

did you know what you wrote? is zubby a Yoruba man? was it in Lagos or his home town?

And what do you mean by' joblessness'? am not from the south.. you talk without vetting.

and what business do igbo do that Yoruba don't do?

I just hate seeing all this tribal difference in nairaland .
Please allow Igbos to do their thing, the level at which you guys attack everything they do on this forum is shameful angry

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Farukshy: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=Godons1 post=97543708]

Forget stories. More than half of sadEAST population are jobless and extremely poor. The other half are Trunck pushers, Okada Riders, Keke Riders and beggars. Only few of them do business. There are alot of homeless families in that Region.. Forget all those hype they used to hype themselves online.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote
Am not from the east but u lie, the eastern are business oriented. 70 percent of an Ibo man in any state or place u find them are doing well, developer, I have been to delta state visited where my northern brothers are, i can't stay there for 1hr, the place look like slum. or should I talk about the westerns, people that can't even develop there own state talk more of another. But check any state u find the ibos, dey develop the area even more than the state owners and u still call this tribe jobless, plz make una fear God and say the truth
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Cantonese: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2020
flokii:

You need not take them serious.. their region is called 'poverty capital' of the South for a reason.

Most of them can't make it in life without stepping foot in SW so I don't take them serious atal. My own is for Yorubas to wake up and put a stop to their influx into Yorubaland.
Either they stop collecting allocations from FG or we deport all of them back to the East.

"Most of them can't make it in life without stepping foot on SW". And after making it the people of the SW happily sell their lands to them, they build beautiful houses, make the owners of the lands tenants. They own industries and thriving businesses in the SW and the owners of the land beg to get employments in those organisations. They develop your cities, make life more comfortable for you. Left to the abokis alone who do not rent or build houses, some areas in the SW would still be in the stone age.

"Poverty capital". Hahahahahahaha. Have you been around parts of Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti and Oyo states? The level of poverty will amaze you.

"Either they stop collecting allocations". No they cannot as Nigeria belongs to all and it is their inalienable rights just like the SW. It may please you to know that with the systematic and calculated attempt to underfund the SE, the region continues to grow economically and thrive massively. People like you who have not been out of your enclaves or abules, will continue to live with the ancient fables of the whites that "all Africans live on trees". Anyway it is still better than those who depend on government only to live their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Yoruba1stson: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

In the East no one would give a sh*t about him because they're going about their businesses, they said.
don't mind those ipobians, nyamiris flahe@ds, i think that one is also among the businesses they always claimed. They are nothing but bunch of usesless people

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Cantonese: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2020
Hushbingo:
Audio money... For 45 million wey u gather for your account...

Well, we are starting our Forex class online January 5th, application starts tomorrow and ends on the 2nd...

Portal is still closed for registration for now.

Gather one million of your own first. See you here soliciting for customers.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Jonathan39: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2020
No yoruba man dead or alive can stop Igbos from going anywhere in Nigeria. Only an illitrate thinks like you just did. And I'm not surprised cos you might be one of the touts in the street of Lagos with a mobile phone. Nigeria is a Country and anyone is free to go anywhere, Igbos are choking you in your region, we understand but you can't do nothing about that shocked
flokii:

You need not take them serious.. their region is called 'poverty capital' of the South for a reason.

Most of them can't make it in life without stepping foot in SW so I don't take them serious atal. My own is for Yorubas to wake up and put a stop to their influx into Yorubaland.
Either they stop collecting allocations from FG or we deport all of them back to the East.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Phatkings: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2020
flokii:

You are the dumbest and most stupid person walking the surface of planet earth.... The igbo man sees a business opportunity in a state and even in their state asides from lagos which other yoruba state is worth entering again.. Dumb fool

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Jonathan39: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Good question. grin grin poverty make them sell all their land give igbos
Zurich1844:

'Igbos can't make it in life without stepping foot in SW'. How come the South Westerners are so poor while their visitors are making it?
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Yoruba1stson: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=Farukshy post=97547685][/quote]like how you nyamiris developed your erosion ravaged region. Why can't you stay in your most developed region that is more better than london, america etc and leave us for our land without you coming to our land like as if there is war in your land. You are nothing but bunch of useless people
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Necksonnel: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2020
bluefilm:
I don't even understand what all this sudden mad rave for Zubby Michael is all about.

Is it that the guy suddenly became the biggest and best Actor in Nollywood?

Or is it that the guy suddenly became the richest Actor in Nollywood?

Or that the guy won an Oscars?

Or maybe, it's because of his association with that yeye Onicha pastor Odumeje?

What exactly is responsible for this sudden mad rave for this Zubby Mike, bikonu?

I'm still shocked too. Have not seen any top class movies from him except for those of his asaba movies. Although he's a good actor, no doubt he's trying
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Jonathan39: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2020
Don't be surprised, our poor educational system is showing gradually
Angelfrost:

I am from the West too, but such statements especially the line in bold are quite unbecoming for a mature and enlightened person. You ought to know better na. Deport a citizen of a nation out of a state??! Are you high or something??!

Have you ever heard Britons, Spaniards, or Americans say such??! Like deporting an American out of Texas back to New York, or some dumb shit like that??!... Why do some of us Nigerians, youths for that matter, make such shocking and embarrassing statements in public??! Why??!

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Jonathan39: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2020
Remove the bigotry and Niaraland is gone
Angelfrost:

I have spoken to them severally, even mentioned Seun, Dominique, et al...

Seems they actually enjoy and welcome them... This tells me that those who own and run this forum are closet bigots.

It is a SHAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Jonathan39: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2020
There are more Igbos in the North than the South west. Do you know how many Igbos are overseas? Europe alone self na crowd. Jealousy is the problem, Igbos are making it morethan your people in your region and you are not happy. But sorry you can't do anything about it, Nigeria is still a Country and Igbos are free to live anywhere they want shocked shocked
Nightalan:

You guys are becoming a nuisance, you don't see the Yorubas migrating en masse to your unproductive region for whatever reason, but same can't be said for your people as their lifelong dream is to scuttle their way into the West against all odds for survival, but you still want to brag and chest beat that you're better than your hosts simply because it paid off and you were able to make a comfortable life for yourself.
You would never read or hear his rubbish from any other ethnic group apart from the loud mouthed, foul, and chest beating tribe. una must get that Biafra and migrate back to your unproductive states.

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Angelfrost(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Jonathan39:
Remove the bigotry and Niaraland is gone

Sure about that??!... I don't quite agree sir.

You can sanitize this forum, and it will still grow in leaps and bounds.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Dcoy: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2020
If man suppose to eat one akara everyday for one month....
Com decide chop 3 a day, you go belle full pass others, come fat pass..
But remember your akara go finish after 10days
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Yoruba1stson: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Godons1:

Forget stories. More than half of sadEAST population are jobless and extremely poor. The other half are Trunck pushers, Okada Riders, Keke Riders and beggars. Only few of them do business. There are alot of homeless families in that Region.. Forget all those hype they used to hype themselves online.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
aah aah aah you need to be flogged now, why are you underrating our blodas mr developers from sadyeast. You have forgotten that one village in sadyeast region have more billionaires than those in yorubaland according to ipob bureau of statistics chaired by oloripelebe lamidi cownu

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Vikalinda(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2020
Is he still single?
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by mariahAngel(f): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

flokii:

All of una go kpai ontop Igbo people matter!
Who God don bless, no man fit curse!
Una go kpeme!
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by efemena5050(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2020
bluefilm:
I don't even understand what all this sudden mad rave for Zubby Michael is all about.

Is it that the guy suddenly became the biggest and best Actor in Nollywood?

Or is it that the guy suddenly became the richest Actor in Nollywood?

Or that the guy won an Oscars?

Or maybe, it's because of his association with that yeye Onicha pastor Odumeje?

What exactly is responsible for this sudden mad rave for this Zubby Mike, bikonu?
becus him don finally dip his hand in the pot of uvula and papilae
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Yoruba1stson: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Jonathan39:
There are more Igbos in the North than the South west. Do you know how many Igbos are overseas? Europe alone self na crowd. Jealousy is the problem, Igbos are making it morethan your people in your region and you are not happy. But sorry you can't do anything about it, Nigeria is still a Country and Igbos are free to live anywhere they want shocked shocked
dindinrin afofun gbemu
we see now, shebi you nyamiris developed america, china and so on.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Nightalan: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2020
Jonathan39:
grin The same pig tales your wretched uncles and fathers in 2x2 shops, and gala hawking brothers on Eko Bridge are bandying about..what exactly is there to be jealous of? This

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Hushbingo: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Cantonese:

Gather one million of your own first. See you here soliciting for customers.
I pity you...

I'm not soliciting for funds... I am building my brands..

What is 1 million ?

Speak of 500 million or more not change...

Zombie
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by EmekaA125(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2020
flokii:

Wait.....so you will leave ur old ricketty water dripping brown roof in Oshogbo to deport an Igbo man living in his 5 star magnificent duplex in Lagos

Are you sure you don't need psychological evaluation like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by EmekaA125(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2020
pepperdemzombie:
Nyamiris rushing to the thread to chest beat.
Afonjas rushing to shed tears about how Igbos are becoming more successful than them in their region.
Igbo people are like seed, throw it anywhere and it will germinate.
Continue wailing until Igbos dominate Lagos as their territory.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by ediko5(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2020
That hi police orderly that sits in an okada with a riffle could face serious sanction if reported.

Nigeria policemen lack discipline. Can't he simply tell the principal that sitting on okada with a riffle isn't against their policy?
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by LZAA: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2020
flokii:

What dirty "influx" into yorubaland
Lagos was built with Nigeria's money not any stupid yoruba money
Infact igbos are the ones keeping commerce alive in lagos
What else do yorubas do?
Sell agbo,lace,clothes and wait for handouts
Make una check unasef before una wreck
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by ejihand(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2020
gaius01:

Worthless attestation !!

did you know what you wrote? is zubby a Yoruba man? was it in Lagos or his home town?

And what do you mean by' joblessness'? am not from the south.. you talk without vetting.

and what business do igbo do that Yoruba don't do?

I just hate seeing all this tribal difference in nairaland .

You made my day!
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Kevsmart88(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2020
So disappointed at the mods for letting this little bug grow into a beast here.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Princedapace(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2020
flokii:

The best way to do it is to join forces and ask FG to grant them Biafra so they can build their own rail networks without approval from FG, so they can build their own commercial hub and take all their taxes without waiting for FG.

The issue is that the same country doesn't want to grant them their Biafra request, the same country won't grant them right to keep their tax. So, it doesn't make sense.

As long as Nigeria refuse to grant them their own right, they will always move around to do their business..

How some of u attack ur fellow Nigerians beat my imagination. If South West join and demand for Biafra to be granted, surely, North won't stop it anymore.

This same region left Nigeria, south west and north declared war on them.

See eh, bro, get small sense. FG takes tax from Nigerians which also include Igbos. These tax are also used to build infrastructures in South West and other parts of Nigeria. It is normal for them to use these infrastructures too. Their tax is there as well.
Re: Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him by Princedapace(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

How do you people have the time for all these tribal comments? So all okada riders in the west are yorubas and all okada riders in the east are igbos?
Make una change una ways for this 2021. The tribal yabbies and e-wars are getting childish on Nairaland.

I will be making a video on this and pay fully Facebook ad, calling on govt and agencies to do something about nairaland. The tribal hate is becoming too much and plants stupidity among Nigerians.

The owner of this forum must find a way to end this or shut down the forum. This is too much.

Someone can not enjoy the forum anymore.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) / Obafemi Martins' Baby Mama Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.