Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin (39173 Views)

Alleged Budget Padding: I Got Over N1bn For Constituency Projects – Ned Nwoko / Nigeria Has Generated Only 5000 Megawatts Since I Was Born— Femi Otedola Laments / EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by 2Ways(m): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2020
Holycity:
1b naira when the vendor there can even recover their money, we paid 65k for a kiosk, still pay for cutting grass, still pay for wiring, etc, spending more than 150k to make the kiosk presentable, una get hrt make more than 900 kiosks and still expect vendors to make gain, Wen last year it was just 300 kiosk, this our government are so greedy. yesterday one woman was crying she carry loan money come invest she no collect initial vestments money, some carpenters were made the kiosks they still no pay uptil today...
make government make 1billion and the vendor that actually made you had that amount, you forgot them, all this days governor no come one day....

ibom Christmas village Na scams

udom you try

Seriously the governor is inhumane, so many uncompleted projects in Eket.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 31, 2020
Jesus!!.1 billionaire from where.The government are pathological liars.The worst is the commissioner who collected kick back for every job there..I warned so many who rushed to pay #65,000 for those kiosk with over 500 of them.I knew many who paid #45,000 last year and didn't even make back thr capital.What are they really selling beside drinks and food.The e rat who wrote this should tell us why the state brewery/only functional company in the state doesn't have a stand for promo thr.Let me tell him why.They where asked to pay #70 million and they refused and backed out.So with many other companies.Go there and see many regretting taking up the stand as insecurities for a week was terrible before the police stepped in.The town was completely living in fear with,cult clashes, daytime rubberies and the hausa/natives clash.The governor is a smart T...The business environment in the state is dying everyday as business are closing shops .This is why the rate of unemployment is alarming.You see able youths on rollers or ridding bicycles during working days everywhere on the roads in the state capital.Then street cultism has become other of the day and rape in some areas
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by NkanAkpanika: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Biafran4life:
Jesus!!.1 billionaire from where.The government are pathological liars.The worst is the commissioner who collected kick back for every job there..I warned so many who rushed to pay #65,000 for those kiosk with over 500 of them.I knew many who paid #45,000 last year and didn't even make back thr capital.What are they really selling beside drinks and food.The e rat who wrote this should tell us why the state brewery/only functional company in the state doesn't have a stand for promo thr.Let me tell him why.They where asked to pay #70 million and they refused and backed out.So with many other companies.Go there and see many regretting taking up the stand as insecurities for a week was terrible before the police stepped in.The town was completely living in fear with,cult clashes, daytime rubberies and the hausa/natives clash.The governor is a smart T...The business environment in the state is dying everyday as business are closing shops .This is why the rate of unemployment is alarming.You see able youths on rollers or ridding bicycles during working days everywhere on the roads in the state capital.Then street cultism has become other of the day and rape in some areas
If an igbo can say all this rubbish about Akwa Ibom state then to hell with the yeast.. It is done, just Fuvk off anything about Akwa-Ibom ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by AustineJohn908(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Deejay1000:

love this place so much
i was there live last year
Smiles. what do you love about my state bro? and how do you see the city?
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by Deejay1000(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Smiles. what do you love about my state bro? and how do you see the city?
The city is nice but expensive. Good roads but job take style scarce.
I love the food. And the few people I met during my service year made me like the people the more.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by DAVEZONIGLTD: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
I want to find out if the Christmas village is still open for this year and what is the process for accommodation and others??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest 76 At A Birthday Party And 40 Others (Pics) / First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.