Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,149 members, 7,957,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) (45117 Views)

Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds / Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days / Two Beheaded, Others Injured In Warri As 2 Communities Clash (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Sunnydoo: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2020
She better go and fix her nose bone as it's broken and in a big mess. While she continually update us with her recuperation pics till the culprit is hopefully found and brought to book.

May God save us.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Ceenelly(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2020
Ausval:
Everytime police brutality Police brutality ,but i don't see you guys posting how some people behaves when they encounter the police . Alot of times people get these police men agitated by insulting ,assaulting and makes it extremely difficult for the police to do their jobs , but nobody will ever post that. Have seen ladies raining alot of insults on uniform officers, making a whole lot of irrelevant treats but nobody will ever film that . have seen people trying to seize riffles from officials and in such situation when the official react ,it becomes police brutality ... If we want a good police system ,we must learn to be good citizens as well.. Police na person pikin too, Police na person papa/ mama too...let stop tbe unnecessary hate
you are wise, there are police brutality but it is mostly cause by unruly people.
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by KensonAbule(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2020
I hate police with passion
She need surgery on that nose.
Sorry Dear
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Kaymansion(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2020
This bloody civilians called police have started again they never still learn a lesson, the funny part of it they have started harassing those innocent motorists, Keke and Okada riders
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by chris51(f): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2020
judetov2:
buhari it shall never be well with u

What has this got to do with Buhari?
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by chris51(f): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2020
chris51:

What has this got to do with Buhari?
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2020
Her name is Sonia Ovedje.... she's my pal on fb...I even shared her pictures on fb as at yesterday...
she later uploaded a video yesterday, thanking everyone who came to her rescue,that the police men involved had apologized..

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Ceenelly(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2020
raphy:
Make the guys in that areas burn the police station down or catch the man and do Same to him utill all his teeth is finish .

If Na my only sister I knw what I should have done..that police no go sleep that day for house.

Shit see useless man
the address of the station is stated there, come and help the people to burn it
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Joseph08(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2020
raphy:
#Endsasrs part 3 loading...

We neva do part 2 shocked
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by swift25(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2020
Ausval:
Everytime police brutality Police brutality ,but i don't see you guys posting how some people behaves when they encounter the police . Alot of times people get these police men agitated by insulting ,assaulting and makes it extremely difficult for the police to do their jobs , but nobody will ever post that. Have seen ladies raining alot of insults on uniform officers, making a whole lot of irrelevant treats but nobody will ever film that . have seen people trying to seize riffles from officials and in such situation when the official react ,it becomes police brutality ... If we want a good police system ,we must learn to be good citizens as well.. Police na person pikin too, Police na person papa/ mama too...let stop tbe unnecessary hate
what are you saying? Makes no sense. Keep your cool at all times. Truth is the police is always the first to harass. STOP LYING
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Coronavirus84: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2020
judetov2:
Even if your sperm no feel produce a child, na buhari cause am abi? Continue with your stupidity to year 2021
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Litmus: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2020
All Nigerian misdoing goes online in order to create the impression of Nigeria as Crime ridden thus creating in the minds of visitors and investors that it is safer to visit and invest in other West African nations. Those that are behind this either try to deceive Nigerians that what they are doing is highlighting crime in order to force authorities to combat them or deceive Nigerians that it is opposition politics.

All well-meaning Nigerians need to address these Social Media attack on Nigeria’s image. If you don’t care about jobs for you then care about your children’s future.
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by chaloskyx: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2020
CASE HAS ALREADY BEEN DISMISSED AND THROWN OUT THE WINDOW NO BE NAIJA JUST TREAT YOURSELF AND MAKE PLANS TO JAPA
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Ghostrye: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Any police man that is seen brutalizing civilians should just be killed on sight
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Teejay13(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Justice must prevail, this isn't the Nigeria we hope for.
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Macphenson: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Litmus:
All Nigerian misdoing goes online in order to create the impression of Nigeria as Crime ridden thus creating in the minds of visitors and investors that it is safer to visit and invest in other West African nations. Those that are behind this either try to deceive Nigerians that what they are doing is highlighting crime in order to force authorities to combat them or deceive Nigerians that it is opposition politics.

All well-meaning Nigerians need to address these Social Media attack on Nigeria’s image. If you don’t care about jobs for you then care about your children’s future.

Which nonsense image, people should hide the truth because of Nigeria nonsense image.

Don't worry, the day stray bullet hit your head, or kidnappers Carry you or Fulani heardsmen rape any of your relative , you can keep it to save Nigeria's image.

Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Tumbulum: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
I support jungle justice for any misbehaving police officer. It should be an eye for an eye.
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Tumbulum: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Litmus:

one day police stray bullet will hit you and your children for this nonsense you typed here.
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by 9niceguy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Misterone:
your father was a mad man now you are following on his foot step. see what you wrote! tell me if you are not a mad man

You see now, I only press a button in your brain and you are this mad. What if I press 3 buttons?

I have treated your type before, just ask for help you will get one.

Mind you, I know where to press again if you try anything stupid. Mad boy, take your pills and sleep.
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Nmezor(f): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Her name is Sonia Ovedje.... she's my pal on fb...I even shared her pictures on fb as at yesterday...
she later uploaded a video yesterday, thanking everyone who came to her rescue,that the police men involved had apologized..
Only apology? Hope they are footing her bill too
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by 9niceguy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tumbulum:
one day police stray bullet will hit you and your children for this nonsense you typed here.

Infact, nairaland have really exposed how wicked some people are. How can some people be supporting such evil because of some yeye reasons
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
This lady will need to do nose surgery.... this nose Don bend....ahh buhari thunder wey go fire you dey do press up

Not really... Na to shift the bone back to position, and place bandage or cast there for it to heal within few weeks.

Any bone doctor can easily do that with his/her trained hands.
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Sunshinegold44: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
I warned Nigeria youths to be careful with Nigeria polices.... Nigeria need to withdraw unqualified police officers
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Litmus:

Trash!!!... There are more crime news from foreign nations like America, Australia, Britain, etc, yet they are doing exceptionally well.

Look for another excuse! Asking people to pretend away the truth will never work!!! Your leaders should do their damn jobs instead of chasing after people exposing their failings. C'est Fini!!!
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by nerd004: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
oh lord when shall we with "coconut head" storm the street again...

oh lord bring that day faster so I unleash my wrath on those bastards on uniform...
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nmezor:
Only apology? Hope they are footing her bill too
Yeah...they did.
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Litmus: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tumbulum:

Deal with those issues in Nigeria stop posting everything online and crying to UN and British Parliament like you’re children –ignorant ones at that.
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Litmus: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Trash!!!... There are more crime news from foreign nations like America, Australia, Britain, etc, yet they are doing exceptionally well.

Look for another excuse! Asking people to pretend away the truth will never work!!! Your leaders should do their damn jobs instead of chasing after people exposing their failings. C'est Fini!!!

Actually you don’t deserve insults, my apologies. You’re wrong though but I wont argue, arguing is pointless.
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Misterone: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
9niceguy:

You see now, I only press a button in your brain and you are this mad. What if I press 3 buttons?

I have treated your type before, just ask for help you will get one.

Mind you, I know where to press again if you try anything stupid. Mad boy, take your pills and sleep.
Crazy idiot. keep pressing fool. Buhari no go let una rest. no go find work. idiot.
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
no police man can try this in the north
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by holluwizzy: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Do u have ur voters card?

Insult or curse will not work but make thing worst in 2023.

judetov2:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) / Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) / Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.