Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) (45113 Views)

Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds / Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days / Two Beheaded, Others Injured In Warri As 2 Communities Clash (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kaymansion:
This bloody civilians called police have started again they never still learn a lesson, the funny part of it they have started harassing those innocent motorists, Keke and Okada riders
bros i hear say u slf na army man no wonder pls boko aram duty dey post u go abi na my village in abia state na u dey show ur gallantness una b d same useless set of uniform men
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Kaymansion(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
MIGHTYMAN82:
bros i hear say u slf na army man no wonder pls boko aram duty dey post u go abi na my village in abia state na u dey show ur gallantness una b d same useless set of uniform men
what are you saying Mr?
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Emeka71(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bad market.
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 31, 2020
Why did they not take the matter to town, mobilize youths and burn down the Ekpan police station. nonsense
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:56am On Dec 31, 2020
greatness77:
nairaland is becoming something else, nawa ooo !! yesterday according to news they posted here they said it happened in sapele and dat d police officers involved accused d lady of gossiping with dem and d same news also said that those officers started assaulting d lady before one of dem landed her a TKO when she started bleeding they zoomed off but today's news is quite different but d same picture
I would like to see the link to other story.
Thanks
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Litmus:
All Nigerian misdoing goes online in order to create the impression of Nigeria as Crime ridden thus creating in the minds of visitors and investors that it is safer to visit and invest in other West African nations. Those that are behind this either try to deceive Nigerians that what they are doing is highlighting crime in order to force authorities to combat them or deceive Nigerians that it is opposition politics.

All well-meaning Nigerians need to address these Social Media attack on Nigeria’s image. If you don’t care about jobs for you then care about your children’s future.
You protect what is there already in existence.
Tell me the Nigerian Image you were urging us to protect..
The same image which the likes of Liar Mohammed and co are constantly attracting international insults to with his lies and senseless unverified statements??
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:10am On Dec 31, 2020
holluwizzy:
Do u have ur voters card?

Insult or curse will not work but make thing worst in 2023.

(@Bolded)

You see that Bolded Statement??
That's the greatest lie In Nigeria.
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by Thomthom(m): 6:11am On Dec 31, 2020
All this girls mouth no good but the police should be brought to book... The policeman for no just listen to her insult....
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by greatness77: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by greatness77: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2020
BluntCrazeMan:
Thanks
na d link be dis if u still need screenshot of where it was posted on nairaland I will still upload it,https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/12/policeman-assault-woman-punches-her-in-the-face-graphic-photo/
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by greatness77: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2020
BluntCrazeMan:
Thanks
see screenshot here
Re: Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) by holluwizzy: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Which way then....

Protest without backup.

Before the pot belly men can be removed, youth need to register political party on time and to choose a representative who will I turn change the status of the pile Hole of a Kon3

BluntCrazeMan:

(@Bolded)

You see that Bolded Statement??
That's the greatest lie In Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Hack Woman To Death On Her Farm In Enugu (Photos) / How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) / Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.