Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims (1211 Views)

What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. / Pastor Chris Teaches On End Time Live / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims by petra1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
What happened in the days of Noah.
Teaching starts 30:00 on the time line you can fastfoward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJaFi805byc

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims by Kobojunkiee: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
TRanscript abeg
Re: Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims by Image123(m): 12:49am On Dec 30, 2020
This people don't learn. Go and learn about Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims by petra1(m): 6:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Image123:
This people don't learn. Go and learn about Jesus.

Nigerians don't study . Why not watch it first and see its all about Jesus and end time.
Re: Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims by MuttleyLaff: 6:45am On Dec 30, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
TRanscript abeg
TRanscript sic for an over two and a half hours video?
What a delusional and ludicrous faking the gift of speaking in tongues intro, smh sigh
Re: Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims by petra1(m): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
TRanscript sic for an over two and a half hours video?
What a delusional and ludicrous faking the gift of speaking in tongues intro, smh sigh

Fastward to 30 mins. The teaching starts.
Re: Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims by MuttleyLaff: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2020
petra1:
[s]Fastward to 30 mins. The teaching starts. [/s]
Tell me something I dont already know.

I know the bad teaching started at the 30 mins mark because you already said so in the original post.

Fyi, my post was in direct reply to Kobojunkiee asking for the transcript of a live two and half hours long broadcast.

Please let your pastor know that Apostle Peter and Jude in their epistles were actually debunking those believing in the fabled content circulated in apocryphal Book of Enoch (i.e. BoE). Apostle Peter and Jude quoting from the BoE, isnt them accepting the content they were paraphrasing and quoted.

I often quote from the Quran and even Odu Ifa, but it doesnt mean because I quote from the Quran and even Odu Ifa, that what I have quoted, is gospel, but rather just means that, I have quoted from Quran and even Odu Ifa, or that I have made reference to Quran and even Odu Ifa, plainly and calculatingly to make a point by reading out excerpts from Quran and even Odu Ifa, to the hearing of my audience, who I know are familiar with those quotes from Quran and even Odu Ifa, and to expose the falseness or incorrectness of their beliefs, fables and false teaching.

Go check out the the intro of Jude and 2 Peter 2, to find out that they both started with talking of false prophets and false teachers creeping up among the early believers, secretly introducing destructive heresies. Which is exactly what your pastor did in that video. He joined their gang in slandering the angels, he was not afraid to heap abuse on celestial beings, just as Apostle Peter, for posterity sake in 2 Peter 2:10 penned and Apostle Jude, in Jude 1:10, confirmed that these people including your pastor, slander what they do not understand. Even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, "The Lord rebuke you!", but you guys have the temerity to say what is not possible.

God is not man that He should lie. It was human beings who were blessed to multiply on earth and not incorporeal celestial beings. Smh sigh.

The missing link isn't the angels, lmso. The missing link aren't demons aka fallen angels, as claimed in your pastor's time wasted two hours confused dot com bad teaching, lmso. Notice he lost steam into the 40 minutes mark and so went into a ramble of putting together disjointed fragments of information, smh sigh.
Re: Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims by petra1(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Tell me something I dont already know.

I know the bad teaching started at the 30 mins mark because you already said so in the original post.

Don't act like buhari definition of Nigeria youth. You can't be commenting on what you have not listen to
Watch snd listen to the teaching and come up with comments. We can look at scriptures.
Re: Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims by MuttleyLaff: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2020
petra1:
[s]Don't act like buhari definition of Nigeria youth. You can't be commenting on what you have not listen to
Watch snd listen to the teaching and come up with comments. We can look at scriptures. [/s]
What do you take me for?
How do you think I was able to make my comments if I didnt cringeworthily listen to the entire thing.
It's just finished and closed with an outro, same as the delusional and ludicrous faking the gift of speaking in tongues intro.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims by petra1(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What do you take me for?
How do you think I was able to make my comments if I didnt cringeworthily listen to the entire thing.
It's just finished and closed with an outro, same as the delusional and ludicrous faking the gift of speaking in tongues intro.

Apostle Peter and Jude quoting from the BoE, isnt them accepting the content they were paraphrasing and quoted.

You did not . Pastor Chris never made reference to book of enoch . I was the one who use book of enoch as part of my research . You were assuming. Kindly listen to the teaching objectively then let's discuss biblically if you have objections. But I doubt you will have any objection

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims by MuttleyLaff: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
petra1:
You did not . Pastor Chris never made reference to book of enoch . I was the one who use book of enoch as part of my research. You were assuming. Kindly listen to the teaching objectively then let's discuss biblically if you have objections. But I doubt you will have any objection
Look at you, just like your pastor slandering others. God gave me the grace to sit down and listen to the entire two hours and thirty minute broadcast

Now tell me. Did your pastor quote or not quote Jude 1:6 in the broadcast and then teach with it, claiming that it was demons aka fallen angels, who left their estate to go have sex with female human beings and impregnate them to deliver giants, hmm?

He made reference to Jude 1:6, which it and 2 Peter 2:4, that he also quoted, are excerpts from the accursed Book of Enoch (i.e. BoE, 1 Enoch 10:11-13)

It was at this point that he began wrongly teaching on the premise that since angels appear in human form, it means they actually are capable of having sexual intercourse with human beings and so this according to his perverted teaching is what the demons aka fallen angels did. Everything he was saying stopped being factual with him veering off, to satisfy his flesh with making this unfounded serious allegation. Why not fast forward the 1.00.19 minute mark and listen to him setting himself up to start teaching his heresy, lmso (i.e. 2 Peter 2:1) Further on, he even claims that the sons of God in Genesis 6:4 are fallen angels. Smh sigh.
Re: Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
petra1:

Nigerians don't study . Why not watch it first and see its all about Jesus and end time.

Half of Nigeria is waiting for Jesus and end time, the other half is banging their heads on the ground mumbling Arabic nonsense.

Meanwhile, the Jews say their God does not have a son talkless of a messiah while the Arabic religion is not one that any reasonable person with respect for humanity should want to emulate.

The average Israeli and the average Arab live in exponentially better economic climes than the average Nigerian, yet Nigerians think there is some Semitic God looking out for them.

While Nigerians are waiting for Jesus to bring the “New Jerusalem”, the Israelis are busy making the real Jerusalem their own heaven, and the Arabs run a profitable annual tourist attraction where fully grown adults get to stone an invisible devil for a price.

There is no supernatural Jew coming to save you petra1, and if the “end time” comes, you will end up dead in the cataclysm like the rest of the damn planet. Have you Christians been exempt from COVID-19 fatalities?
Re: Pastor Chris Teaches On The Nephilims by petra1(m): 2:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Martian:

There is no supernatural Jew coming to save you petra1, and if the “end time” comes, you will end up dead in the cataclysm like the rest of the damn planet. Have you Christians been exempt from COVID-19 fatalities?

Covvid 19 is a fiasco. It is not fatal. Its the tool used by the Antichrist to start his operation. Mark of the beast is in the horizon . Tampering with human DNA is in the horizon. The bible foretold all these

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Misquoting Pastor Chris / Interesting Counter On Animal Suffering / Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.