Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide (28424 Views)

List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) / What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by frainc(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2020
Cross over service is bull shit
With all the prayers you have been praying every cross over night, has your life changed to the way you wanted it to be?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by BarrElChapo(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2020
Just focus on your God during the service. When I served I lived in the Rccf, never had to go to the camp for the HGs yet after every of the HGs I had an encounter.
I thank God for the experience.

God bless my Father E.A Adeboye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by harmony75: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2020
it was announced at evening service of digging deep yesterday � we thank God it shall all end in praises �����

1 Like

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2020
ChocolateWine:
Everyday is a crossover. Let's stop making special a day of the year.

It sounds too perfunctory I must say.
stop ranting, it's important to us, if it's nothing to you then please shut your trash

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by MediMedi(m): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2020
There is a need for you to ThankGOD and live 2020 worries at his feet 31st night.....for me and my familiy we shall Attend Cross-Over Program.

Covid19 is not real

1 Like

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2020
HappyPagan:

His point exactly. There is danger if you flout those balls. And the Church with all it's noise of power and access to the Most High has been reduced by a mere virus. A mere virus has forced the Church to change its calendar. Isn't virus greater than God of Adeboye?
The God of Adeboye still answers prayers....God almighty has tremendous power over every f**king virus out there, Pa Adeboye's directives shows obedience to the authorities, because the Bible said we should obey the authorities.......God still dey hin throne, no talk trash

1 Like

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2020
harmony75:
it was announced at evening service of digging deep yesterday � we thank God it shall all end in praises �����
A big Amen
Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2020
BarrElChapo:
Just focus on your God during the service. When I served I lived in the Rccf, never had to go to the camp for the HGs yet after every of the HGs I had an encounter.
I thank God for the experience.

God bless my Father E.A Adeboye
why didn't you go,

1 Like

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2020
cloud7:
Cross over mentalities..we live in different time zones when some christian,muslims Hindus etc in New Zealand,Australia China etc will cross the new year before Nigeria...One wonders if we are gonna be the first to cross over here and whats so special about it...
It's common sense. It doesn't matter when others cross over. Others can cross over a week before but our own calender doesn't start the count yet.

The idea of cross over is beyond just moving into a new year. It's more about being thankful for making it through when, in fact, we have absolutely no power over our existence. Wealthier and more influential people died across all age groups but for us, we found a time to come together and be cheerful, happy and thankful about it.

Beyond that, it a period of reflection for a lot of people at a particular time. They think about how it started and where it ends and how another begins.

For others who are godly, they pray their fate into the beginning of a new year.

So cross over means different things for different people. It's understandable that some so call 'intellectuals' wouldn't find it special as we'll always have people like that.

While you see the people you love this year, don't take it for granted. Drink and be merry.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by harmony75: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2020
colestephan86:

I noticed pastor adeboye tries really had to obey all covid 19 laws
because he's wise..if you're wise you obey authority of the land!

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by Qwerty4u(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2020
biden123:
Over 3bn worth of offering/prophetic seed lost!
We will still pay it online ...... So you are dancing for nothing...

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by jovijovi: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2020
What a good decision
Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2020
It can always be done online. Must u converge in a church building?? This is a good decision by the leadership.
Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by Oracleforce: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2020
For the first time...all RCCG is going to join m in doing crossove5 service at home..there are some hypocrites who. always think that except they come to RcCG camp, they can't get anything they want from God....

This coronavirus has come to stay forever....we will.keep shifting our ground for it till we find the solution....

Lemme be the first person to wish.you happy new year

1 Like

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by lastclaire4(f): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2020
cloud7:
Cross over mentalities..we live in different time zones when some christian,muslims Hindus etc in New Zealand,Australia China etc will cross the new year before Nigeria...One wonders if we are gonna be the first to cross over here and whats so special about it...

Leave those who have been foolish enough to prophesy into their life the way they know works for them.

The wise ones like you can do whatever they seem to be right.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by Zooposki(f): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2020
I’m just happy the pagan religion is dying a natural death.
Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by farem: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2020
cloud7:
You are expressing the stupid!ty of telling someone he's born a day after you were born just because he's born in nevada and you in akure.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by gbolswag(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2020
It is well
Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by Rennerglo: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2020
you want the church to disobey the government just to prove to you that they have balls?
Goodlyhrt:
Mehn.

Churchs' meh now.. No balls.
Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by Originakalokalo(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2020
Zooposki:
I’m just happy the pagan religion is dying a natural death.

Being a Christian is worshipping God in spirit and in truth....

The place of worship is not of consequence....

God's children have a kingdom you don't know about....

It is a universal kingdom....an eternal kingdom....it doesn't end.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by niyidenrele: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2020
cloud7:
Baba, inasmuch we are not there yet, should we claim it, all in the name some regions have been the first to wtness it?, So if all your mates and siblings have made it big, and you are about to, will you say , since my others, have made it big , it doesn't matter again,?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by jericco1(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2020
I had no plans of going anywhere though.
Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by CrestMan: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2020
HappyPagan:

Lol. The Internet is not your church. You should learn to have civil conversations with people who are not part of 'your brand'.

I'm sure Adeboye is showing obedience to the authorities - this virus matter pass im hand. For one who sees elections results and speaks to God in private, you had think he had provide some kind of cure for Christians.

But na.. Christians are avoiding this virus just like everyone else.. by following common sense and guidance. Faith, and the concept of spiritual healing, has been raped anally by the covid. So much money will be lost this weekend.

I hope the churches recover. But Christianity is long dead.

You lie there! Christianity is very much alive! Not every minister is afraid of the virus! For those of you saying they are obeying authority, I have this question for you - why didn't the Apostles obey the authority when they were instructed/directed not to preach anymore in the name of Jesus? What was their response to the then authority?

This "covid period" has revealed alot to us about the state of some churches but thank God, the Church of Jesus Christ will definitely prevail. #shallom

1 Like

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by farady(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2020
harmony75:

Please confirm the nationwide cancellation. Cause as at yesterday afternoon, the cancellation was limited to Lagos State, owing to Lagos CAN directive that all churches in Lagos end their crossover services by 11pm. Thank you
Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2020
HappyPagan:

Lol. The Internet is not your church. You should learn to have civil conversations with people who are not part of 'your brand'.

I'm sure Adeboye is showing obedience to the authorities - this virus matter pass im hand. For one who sees elections results and speaks to God in private, you had think he had provide some kind of cure for Christians.

But na.. Christians are avoiding this virus just like everyone else.. by following common sense and guidance. Faith, and the concept of spiritual healing, has been raped anally by the covid. So much money will be lost this weekend.

I hope the churches recover. But Christianity is long dead.
God's power still full ground, doubt it at your own detriment......have a good one
Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by CrestMan: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2020
harmony75:
because he's wise..if you're wise you obey authority of the land!

That means the Apostles were not wise for disobeying the authority of the land when they were asked not to preach anymore in the name of Jesus?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by ofiko123(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2020
We already know...Tell us something new..
Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by Omezif(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2020
RCCG Cancellation of cross-over service natinwide is wellcome development.
Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by tomiadepojs: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2020
We give thanks nevertheless
Re: RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide by psyco: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2020
frainc:
Cross over service is bull shit
With all the prayers you have been praying every cross over night, has your life changed to the way you wanted it to be?
What's your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings / Chris Okafor: "Defend Yourself Against Fulani Herdsmen" (Video) / Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.