Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,545 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 (12051 Views)

Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / 2019 Lexus ES Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Zane2point4(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
AshipaEk0:
Flyunice

grin

Proverbs 21:20
OK

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by alphabbey1(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2021
Up till now, no video on the Original tesla screen. Be like say this OP and nonesense na 5&6 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by olenyi: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
alphabbey1:
Up till now, no video on the Original tesla screen. Be like say this OP and nonesense na 5&6 cheesy

olenyi:

Maybe after installing he found out there was no much difference and fearing that people might call him out, he quietly abandoned the thread.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by homeboy205: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
I am also patiently waiting for update
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Kingdemu: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Is Legalo still alive

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
This op mumu sha... 400k just for screen? This only happens when maga pays.

This is like throwing money in the bin.
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Elsueno: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2021
shocked

Somebody cannot spend his money in peace again?

Dat 400k might just be like pure water money to him despite being a huge sum of money to us.

Haven't u seen someone dat even goes abroad, spends thousands of dollars just to knack an olosho & she still exposed his ass on Instagram grin

Haven't u seen someone spend over a million naira in club for useless overpriced fake champagne.

They all didn't complain, just like u all won't even remember if u buy pure water for u friends at an outing....why? because it's chicken change to u!
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by abatically(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2021
HenryDion:

I don't seem understand what the issue is here. His money, his problem. Why do u guys have to tell someone how to spend his own money again. Some people spend more than 400k in clubs every weekend on just drinks. Op see what he likes and buys it. What's the problem here?

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by olenyi: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2021
HenryDion:

Them run the man street sef for the tesla screen.

See an identical screen advertised by Fogman, with shipping, installation and profit added. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fogman:
10.4 Inch Vertical Tesla Style Android System for Lexus ES350.

* PURE Android 11.0 OS System
* Memory 2GB +32GB (bigger memories available on special order)
* Google Play store
* Bluetooth 5.0 handsfree
* Support Steering wheel control
* Google map and other online maps supported
* Offline navigation system
* Reverse camera
* WiFi
* USB ports

Price: N205k (device, camera and installation within Lagos)

Only 5pcs are in stock

For Details, contact Fogman 08033677688

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by olenyi: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2021
abatically:

I don't seem understand what the issue is here. His money, his problem. Why do u guys have to tell someone how to spend his own money again. Some people spend more than 400k in clubs every weekend on just drinks. Op see what he likes and buys it. What's the problem here?

Was it not him by himself that opened the thread to gloat about the screen and promised us updates. Let him not start what he cant finish nau. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by abatically(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2021
olenyi:

Them run the man street sef for the tesla screen.

See an identical screen advertised by Fogman, with shipping, installation and profit added. grin grin grin grin grin grin

They look identical but actually different. U can buy an Android phone for 100k and another for 500k. They will have same screen size but does that make them the same? Again op bought what he wanted with his money. I don't know what the big deal is here.
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2021
abatically:

That's why I said when maga pays. A man who makes his money legitimately will never throw 500k away in a club.
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by byteem: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2021
legalwealth:

I have compared it with the ones around; it is different. Keep your fingers crossed for the unboxing and the features.

Oga it's not Tesla screen. Dem don job u.. this thing is 150 k. in ladipo.. I can give u a number emeka is his name if u want

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2021
HenryDion:

That's why I said when maga pays. A man who makes his money legitimately will never throw 500k away in a club.
is that so

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Presegs(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Elsueno:
shocked

Somebody cannot spend his money in peace again?

Dat 400k might just be like pure water money to him despite being a huge sum of money to us.

Haven't u seen someone dat even goes abroad, spends thousands of dollars just to knack an olosho & she still exposed his ass on Instagram grin

Haven't u seen someone spend over a million naira in the club for useless overpriced fake champagne?

They all didn't complain, just like u all won't even remember if u buy pure water for u friends at an outing....why? because it's a chicken change to u!
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Presegs(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
byteem:

Oga, it's not the Tesla screen. Dem don job you.. this thing is 150 k. in ladipo.. I can give u a number emeka is his name if u want

Emeka and co in Ladipo have seen it and confirmed that it is Px 6 with 4GB RAM and of a far higher grade and configuration than the ones they sell. For your information, the ones they sell are Px 2 with 2GB RAM.

I also noticed that the one slightly similar to it needs a plug from it to always be connected to the car's OBD 11 port before opened doors will be showing on it while mine does not need any plug to be connected to the car's OBD 11 port before it works.

Always research deep before coming online disgracing yourself please! !!
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Presegs(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
abatically:

They look identical but actually different. U can buy an Android phone for 100k and another for 500k. They will have same screen size but does that make them the same? Again op bought what he wanted with his money. I don't know what the big deal is here.

Rightly said from the helm of wisdom, knowledge and understanding ! !!

The only one button on the plastic of mine is a triangular button to the right for hazard light while the ones they are comparing it to usually have say three buttons to the right.

Mine is exactly 12.1 inches while the one they are talking about is 10.1 inches or thereabout. Aside from that, the graphics of mine is pretty sharp since it is Px 6 and it operates on 4GB RAM while the ones they are talking about is Px 2 and operates on 2GB RAM.
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by alphabbey1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
abatically:

I usually don't waste my time in engaging with you entitlement people because you don't reason well. This OP opened thread and promised to give update when the product arrived. Product arrived now, you refused to update those you have spent time to argue with why your 400k screen Is better than there 190k own. No be so them they do things na... if you no wan make dem criticize u, why u go open thread...

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Presegs(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
alphabbey1:

I usually don't waste my time in engaging with you entitlement people because you don't reason well. This OP opened thread and promised to give update when the product arrived. Product arrived now, you refused to update those you have spent time to argue with why your 400k screen Is better than there 190k own. No be so them they do things na... if you no wan make dem criticize u, why u go open thread...

If you want to see the Tesla android screen or compare it with yours, please come over to my Autos and Cartalk office at 2nd Floor, 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove, Lagos. That should settle it.

You seem to be calling someone entitlement people but you are the one in the real sense. Which entitlement do you have regarding me showing live videos and the likes of the android tesla screen installed on my car?

It shouldn't be your business if I promised to show it to the fullest and I later decided not to show it. Rather mind your own business please! !!
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by alphabbey1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Presegs:

If you want to see the Tesla android screen or compare it with yours, please come over to my Autos and Cartalk office at 2nd Floor, 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove, Lagos. That should settle it.

You seem to be calling someone entitlement people but you are the one in the real sense. Which entitlement do you have regarding me showing live videos and likes of the android tesla screen installed on my car?

It shouldn't be your business if I promised to show it to the fullest and I later decided not to show it. Rather mind your own business please! !!
You are not well mannered enough, if not, you will know it became my business the moment you promised you will do it... if you don't later do it, I have right to call you out.... it is expected you apologize for failing to do what you promised you will... that's humanity... no be kids dey here... There's a guy that opened a thread on painting his car himself, he didn't, came to apologize that it's due to its busy schedule... Fair enough.... I should come to your office to check screen. Because OP say members should come to his office to check it ? Why do you guys just reason like this.... Do you have same tesla screen the OP bought ?, post the video, let me see... if you can't, why jumping blindly into the matter...

5 Likes

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Presegs(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kingdemu:
Is Legalo still alive

Psalm 40:14
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Presegs(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
alphabbey1:
You are not well mannered enough, if not, you will know it became my business the moment you promised you will do it... if you don't later do it, I have right to call you out.... it is expected you apologize for failing to do what you promised you will... that's humanity... no be kids dey here... There's a guy that opened a thread on painting his car himself, he didn't, came to apologize that it's due to its busy schedule... Fair enough.... I should come to your office to check screen. Because OP say members should come to his office to check it ? Why do you guys just reason like this.... Do you have same tesla screen the OP bought ?, post the video, let me see... if you can't, why jumping blindly into the matter...

Get something meaningful doing my dear.

I guess your fraudulent "Airtel Sim Cards That Contains 4gb For Sale" => https://www.nairaland.com/5242475/airtel-sim-cards-contains-4gb business in Ibadan no longer doing well.

That is the cause of your frustration and not me. Let me be; I am not showing you the videos of my android tesla screen so that you won't come and steal it and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it grin.
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by alphabbey1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Presegs:

Get something meaningful doing my dear

Reason why it's unimportant engaging with you lot.... cool
I see 190k tesla screen everyday, my friends that have it will gladly take the factory screen of the ES anytime anyday over this chinko made screen that you have to wait a while for it to boot up before you on AC.... interested in seeing functions of the 400k own but shocked OP just disappeared....

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Presegs(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
alphabbey1:

Reason why it's unimportant engaging with you lot.... cool
I see 190k tesla screen everyday, my friends that have it will gladly take the factory screen of the ES anytime anyday over this chinko made screen that you have to wait a while for it to boot up before you on AC.... interested in seeing functions of the 400k own but shocked OP just disappeared....

You don't read and that is one of your numerous problems. Mine is running on 4GB RAM and not 2GB as I earlier said plus it doesn't hang.

You can't even boast of yourself taking factory screen but using your friend to boast.

What a big shame on you! !!
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by alphabbey1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Presegs:

Get something meaningful doing my dear.

I guess your fraudulent "Airtel Sim Cards That Contains 4gb For Sale" => https://www.nairaland.com/5242475/airtel-sim-cards-contains-4gb business in Ibadan no longer doing well.

That is the cause of your frustration and not me. Let me be; I am not showing you the videos of my android tesla screen so that you won't come and steal it and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it grin.
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Presegs(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Presegs:

You seem to be calling someone entitlement people but you are the one in the real sense. Which entitlement do you have regarding me showing live videos and the likes of the android tesla screen installed on my car?

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by alphabbey1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Presegs:

You don't read and that is one of your numerous problems. Mine is running on 4GB RAM and not 2GB as I earlier said plus it doesn't hang.

You can't even boast of yourself taking factory screen but using your friend to boast.

What a big shame on you! !!
Honestly, I want to see video of the 400k screen. If I like it, will definitely inform Dru23 to help me order it... I need something that can beat the factory screen... and I use Es 350 with the Factory screen grin.... save your stress in car shaming me. No be small boys dey car section....
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Presegs(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
alphabbey1:

Honestly, I want to see video of the 400k screen. If I like it, will definitely inform Dru23 to help me order it... I need something that can beat the factory screen... and I use Es 350 with the Factory screen grin.... save your stress in car shaming me. No be small boys dey car section....

Stop lying! !!

Go and hide! !!
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Kingdemu: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Presegs:

Psalm 40:14
This guy no go ever change. Mumu man. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Presegs(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kingdemu:
This guy no go ever change. Mumu man. cheesy

E shock and pain you grin

Kpele Ooo! !!
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by homeboy205: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
I swear boss this your installation update Dey motivate me, drop ham finish I beg cry cry cry
Re: Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 by Presegs(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
homeboy205:
I swear boss this your installation update Dey motivate me, drop ham finish I beg cry cry cry

A sincere apology that it will longer be posted.

Please bear with me! !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Auto Parts Potholes Can Destroy / Car Catches Fire At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi Lagos / How To Survive 10 Driving Emergencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.