Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,901 members, 7,956,402 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong (22653 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Trogge: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2020
captainamiedi1:
What's the big deal about these crossover night self? Is there something attached I don't know of? Stay in your house, gather your family and praise your God.
. New year resolution
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by olisaEze(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2020
It don’t matter, just thank God wherever u are that u survived 2020. No go dey find crossover before you overcross to the great beyond.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by ehinmowo: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2020
kodded:
2020 was the year I knew the sheep from the goat

All this motivational speakers sha undecided

2020 is the year you supposed to get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by tunapawizzy: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2020
sholay2011:

The wisdom of God is always foolishness to those who are perishing. Check yourself.
Your problem is you confuse opinion of men with wisdom of God... God help you.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by stupidmod2: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2020
they are wrong since they in need Nigeria n not Australia, some pastor will just b saying stupid things
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by asamaigho(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2020
captainamiedi1:
What's the big deal about these crossover night self? Is there something attached I don't know of? Stay in your house, gather your family and praise your God.

yes there are no big issues as wht u said is right, the only problem is what purpose of d govt places a curfew at 12am as if thts the only time corona virus is active an inacd inactive in d day.

all this strategies to force christianity into the house is an old tactics dat will fail.
its very unfortunate dat alot of christians lack discernment.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Thank you Pastor Sam Adeyemi for your simplicity.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by hanyechukwu88981: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2020
:Yes his right
He's
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by milky3(f): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2020
u are right but na that exact time dey sweet pass
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by captainamiedi1: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2020
asamaigho:

yes there are no big issues as wht u said is right, the only problem is what purpose of d govt places a curfew at 12am as if thts the only time corona virus is active an inacd inactive in d day.

all this strategies to force christianity into the house is an old tactics dat will fail.
its very unfortunate dat alot of christians lack discernment.

I dont give a f**k about what government does. Christianity does not lives in the building. it lives within the chosen ones. After all our VP is a pastor and hasnt spoken for Christians in any form.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Funkybabee(f): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
so sorry to say sir
I love your word and hold unto some but this one kolework

according to the scripture, everything under the sun have their own time
why don't we used italy to before
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Talkingoil(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=kodded post=97543242]2020 was the year I knew the sheep from the goat

All this motivational speakers sha undecided[/quo
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Codyt(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
AerialMapper:
Tell them please!

This idea of cross over service is really silly!!!
Thought It was just me who says the same. I'd have preferred to be at a gig or something.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by WoundedLamb: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Reelmii:
hahahahaha, guy u funny o, so wen we tell u how 2021 be, u no go enter again nii..? abi u go rush go 2022
grin
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by mastermaestro(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
careytommy37:
That people in Australia are in the new year doesn't mean you are in it yet.
This is like saying good morning when it's 8pm.
Wait for your own time.

I like your independent reasoning. You have made a point only reasonable people can grasp. Why should a sane person in Nigeria be shouting happy new year at 2pm because others in Sydney are already in the new year? Preposterous idea!
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Rebuke: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
pk2me:
See his face like 2pm.

When kids start disrespecting yhu and have no regard for yhu, don't be surprised why.......yhu have just opened a door to unnecessary ridicules and insults to your life. Mark my worlds bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by feedthenation(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
---I can understand what the Pastor is saying---
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by TheCreatorVerse: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
the zones.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Ernesthugo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Cerebellum:

He's
oh noted
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by PointZerom: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Herbephe1:

Anytime a man wakes up is his morning,stop trying to condemn has statement!

Shut up. He's absolutely wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG / Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! / How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.