Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong (22574 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by mattfeuter(m): 5:37am On Dec 30, 2020
Aystarz:

You'd expect something of this sort from Tunde Bakare, but alas man's more concerned about Tinubu winning the 2023 elections than he is about his sheeples. grin

That name makes me sick. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by gboyetade: 5:44am On Dec 30, 2020
You just won my respect more
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by francotunsco: 5:50am On Dec 30, 2020
gboyetade:
You just won my respect more
He has won my respect many years ago.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by ENG0701: 6:07am On Dec 30, 2020
kodded:
2020 was the year I knew the sheep from the goat

All this motivational speakers sha undecided

Daystar has never done overnight watch night service before. It has always been 6-9pm.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by id2019(m): 6:09am On Dec 30, 2020
kodded:

I swear, u re so right. Most of this pastors are just motivational speakers

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Focusmind: 6:10am On Dec 30, 2020
Nigerians and irrelevant things! Hiding under the cloak of religion in everything. What is the relevance of this cross over thing? December 31st is just like any other day biko.

People always put up one resolutions, prayers or the other on the said date. Everyday should have a set goal to be achieved and not just on December 31st.

Over religiosity is worrying us in this country because of hardship brought unto us by bad governance, brought unto by wrong selections of leaders, brought unto us by bad and low value system among the citizens.

6 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by ENG0701: 6:12am On Dec 30, 2020
Why are people so particular about crossover service sef. It's just a tradition, and like tradition people can choose to modify. None of the apostles or Jesus celebrated crossover.
The idea that you are more spiritual because you are in church by 12am just shows how spiritually immature and culturally fixated you are, basing your faith on time in church. If you pray for 2021 in November, God will answer your prayers as well as if you pray for 2021 December 31.

7 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by pk2me: 6:13am On Dec 30, 2020
See his face like 2pm.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by kingxsamz(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Lol, this new year and crossover sh!t is overhyped, lol.
Like life still continues the same way it was the previous year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by ghiloman28(m): 6:26am On Dec 30, 2020
Las las all na scam grin
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by meobizy(f): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2020
I have a cheat code for those desperate regarding crossover services; 30th December. Nobody will disturb you. I'm sure pastors will do so after reading this comment. Spend the 31st indoors.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by BreconHills(m): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2020
kodded:

Adeyemi is certainly not among the goats. I dont attend his church but I think he inspires godly thinking more than sensationalist miracle seeking. That is what this nation needs. People who can think and execute.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Godpikin4real(f): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2020
This guy is so full of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by MrHighSea: 6:46am On Dec 30, 2020
They'll always twist the bible to conform with their intent.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Nauttyprof(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2020
Saying Happy New year by 2pm is a sick idea from a Pastor. He should have passed his message of obeying the government on the 12 midnight curfew than spewing rubbish. If he had talked about we not placing so much importance on cross over service, I would have supported him 100% but bringing Australian time to this is absolutely sick.

It's like saying I live in Nigeria but follow Australian time. It is really sick trying to speak intelligently but at the same time saying rubbish.

Why can't he organise his Sunday services and other programmes in Australian time too? Just sick thought.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by PointZerom: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2020
careytommy37:
That people in Australia are in the new year doesn't mean you are in it yet.
This is like saying good morning when it's 8pm.
Wait for your own time.

If his children tell him good morning by 11pm will he not rebuke them?
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by moneyissweet(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2020
You are not a christian.

You won't understand.

captainamiedi1:
What's the big deal about these crossover night self? Is there something attached I don't know of? Stay in your house, gather your family and praise your God.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Dreyton36: 7:12am On Dec 30, 2020
How is that a solution to Nigeria's problems
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by slowice(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2020
I like pastor Sam.... Go with the flow, especially when it's in the best interest of all
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by costandi(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2020
These seemingly unharmful policies would be the ultimate tool of the antichrist to afflict the church. Unfortunately, undiscerning Church leaders would be a vehicle to accomplishing this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2020
This world na turn by turn. I go wait say the 9ja version. I ain't no Aussie. Online crossover service go sure pass this year. Offering time! Transfer time!! grin I can tell you for free that some MOGs are wailing because of the offering they will miss that night and not necessarily because they can't fathom the idea of not being the ones to lead their members into the new year.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by seniormallam(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2020
One mumu pastor is in ondo that said he is ready to enter jail for the sake of Christ like Paul and Silas, that he will hold crossover and Akeredolu cannot stop him, what a foolish man as a pastor, he should say the truth, is it the service that is so important or the January seeds of first offering they usually collect that the werey has planned the money already
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Herbephe1(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2020
PointZerom:

If his children tell him good morning by 11pm will he not rebuke them?
Anytime a man wakes up is his morning,stop trying to condemn has statement!
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by sammy7410(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2020
I no understand

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2020
kodded:

THIS YEAR TRULY EXPOSED MANY PASTORS AS JUST "GLORIFIED MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS "
IF THIS MAN IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD,
HE WON'T CONFORM THIS MUCH TO ALL WORLDLY STANDARDS.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by captainamiedi1: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2020
moneyissweet:
You are not a christian.

You won't understand.

Gal 4 9-11
9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

2peter 3 8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

As a Christian we should rather watch and pray for the days are evil.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Reelmii: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Those of you that will reach 2021 hours before us, please don't forget to come and give us hints on what to expect! Thanks and happy new year in advance!
hahahahaha, guy u funny o, so wen we tell u how 2021 be, u no go enter again nii..? abi u go rush go 2022
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by samx4real(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2020
Any time is good for saying that rubbish.

Forget all that shits, party and whatever that goes on that night.
Corona virus is real.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by sholay2011(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2020
tunapawizzy:
The less spiritual a pastor tries to be, the more sensible he comes across. .... this man no dey fall hand
The wisdom of God is always foolishness to those who are perishing. Check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Cerebellum: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2020
Ernesthugo:
Yes his right
He's
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by AngelicBeing: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2020
GeneralPula:
Okay.
Hian, your gif cracked me up, kicking 2020 away by Fire and thunder cheesy
Re: Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
This guy is so full of wisdom.
Am telling you.
I do listen to his tapes very educative

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Donates Borehole, Distributes Items In Abuja To Mark Birthday / Debunking The Trinity Logic / If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.