Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Study: Strange Fruit Burns Average 12.3 Pounds Of Fat Every 28 Days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Study: Strange Fruit Burns Average 12.3 Pounds Of Fat Every 28 Days (13833 Views)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Girl Suffers Burns After Transformer Explodes At Epe,lagos / THIS Fruit Burns Fat When Eaten At Night (try It Tonight) / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study: Strange Fruit Burns Average 12.3 Pounds Of Fat Every 28 Days by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 29, 2011
http://www.postsentinel.com/

". . .Shocking Weight Loss Using African Mango Seeds"

Move over Weight Watchers — an exotic new superfruit called 'African Mango' has quickly become the hottest new way to lose weight.

After one of America's most popular medical doctors and daytime TV talk show hosts called African Mango (mentioning no specific brand) a "miracle in your medicine cabinet that can help you lose 10 pounds ," sales of the supplement have skyrocketed, making it now one of the most popular weight-loss product in America today.

Internet searches reveal countless blog postings and Facebook messages, calling African Mango, "The hottest new way to lose weight" and "a weight loss supplement without side effects."

Study: Reduces 12.3 Pounds of Body Fat Every 28 Days

Beyond the success stories on social networking sites, new clinical research shows African Mango may indeed be the real deal when it comes to causing fast weight loss.

According to a recent study published in the scientific journal Lipids in Health and Disease, African Mango extract helped men and women lose an average of 12.3 pounds of body fat in just 28 days without diet or exercise.

What's more, those taking African Mango lost an average of over 2 inches of dangerous belly—and their bad LDL cholesterol, triglyceride, and glucose levels plummeted.

Test subjects taking African Mango lost an average of 2 inches of dangerous belly fat in 28 days without diet or exercise.

What Is African Mango, and How Does It Work?

Despite the recent frenzy surrounding African Mango and its weight-loss benefits, the fruit has actually been used as a diet aid for centuries in Cameroon, Africa—the only place in the world where African Mango is grown.

The brightly-colored tropical fruit is found exclusively in Cameroon's west-coastal rainforests. African mango, or bush mango, differs from other mango fruits in that it produces a peculiar seed, which natives of Cameroon refer to as "Dikka nuts."

For hundreds of years, an extract from the seeds called irvingia gabonensis have been used among Cameroon villagers for its wide-ranging medicinal benefits, which range from reducing and preventing obesity to lowering cholestrol to regulating blood sugar to treating infections.

read more here:  smiley http://www.postsentinel.com/

Interesting. . .
Re: Study: Strange Fruit Burns Average 12.3 Pounds Of Fat Every 28 Days by 190: 1:37am On Mar 29, 2011
This mango full delta state

thats wat we deltans call apioro mango or kerosene mango
Re: Study: Strange Fruit Burns Average 12.3 Pounds Of Fat Every 28 Days by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 29, 2011
look at you already trying to claim the mango. . .smh.
Re: Study: Strange Fruit Burns Average 12.3 Pounds Of Fat Every 28 Days by 190: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Study: Strange Fruit Burns Average 12.3 Pounds Of Fat Every 28 Days by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 30, 2011
Lol I'm serious.

I think i'm gonna hit up my cammy connections grin grin
cause i would like to try it first hand. smiley I'm not fat at all
but my tummy could go down a few inches to further
show off my pear shape.
Re: Study: Strange Fruit Burns Average 12.3 Pounds Of Fat Every 28 Days by 190: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2011
angry angry

i can get you those mangoes for free

nor let dem give you love portion chop

i never ready to looose you
Re: Study: Strange Fruit Burns Average 12.3 Pounds Of Fat Every 28 Days by MaiSuya(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
Truly amazing stuff. Certainly warrants further research.
Re: Study: Strange Fruit Burns Average 12.3 Pounds Of Fat Every 28 Days by maakie(f): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2011
I find this difficult yo believe, as this is referring to our famous Apon or Ogbono seeds!! lolzz. (check dikanut on Wikipedia)
Re: Study: Strange Fruit Burns Average 12.3 Pounds Of Fat Every 28 Days by fatlossguru(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2011
@mai suya,so do you intend to conduct the research yourself?
Re: Study: Strange Fruit Burns Average 12.3 Pounds Of Fat Every 28 Days by Onyegecha(f): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
can you please show us a picture of this wonder fruit?
Re: Study: Strange Fruit Burns Average 12.3 Pounds Of Fat Every 28 Days by MarieRosie: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello all, my name is Mary-Rose, and am a content creator for blogs. I need blogging jobs, love to write on health issues. Yes, I know you have no right to trust me, trust in itself is a very strong word, and yes I know have not been a member for a long while, but if you are willing to give me a try please WhatsApp me on 08130432692.

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Bad Eating Habits Before Heading Into 2019 / Sarki Abba Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Is There A Cure For Seizure/epilepsy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.