Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

#JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight (30945 Views)

I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court / Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal / Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by simplesearch: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hallabee1:

this has always been happening in boarding school...but i never expected it from deeper life school...

It can actually happen anywhere especially under a boarding house system like this, the rate and magnitude of occurrence is what may differ. Most of this ills lies with the children of nowadays, no matter what you tell them to do for their own good they'll still find a way around it. Look at Covenant university how strict they made their rule to prevent any form of lawlessness, unfortunately they labelled it a glorified secondary school. I hope the truth will be unravel and the culprits whoever they are are brought to book, this will help to deter any misguided senior who think they can go on maltreating the younger ones under them without a consequence.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
God Bless the Rich
Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by Pasiuba: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ok we have heard!
Please is anyone here on fiverr.com please I urgently need help.i HV been trying to switch from buyer mode to seller mood to no avail.am feeling depressed over this
Please anyone with a solution to this!
Note that am using my Android phone to work
Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by bigcasava1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
They should leave Davido alone oo! His is our inlaw oo!
Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
yes oo ppl will be shouting nigerian youths are the future!
nigerian youths should lead nigeria!
how can u lead nigeria when all u fighting and arguing about is davido and whizkidd whom better pass
or fighting each other over davido and burna boy beef grin
or threatning to attack somebody about who is the most sexy girl in BBN
etc
u will see some guys threatning each other over harmless arguement about C.ronaldo and Messi cheesy
naija youths i hail o grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by idu1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Boarding i hate it right from time.
Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by Amalekki: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pasiuba:
Ok we have heard!
Please is anyone here on fiverr.com please I urgently need help.i HV been trying to switch from buyer mode to seller mood to no avail.am feeling depressed over this
Please anyone with a solution to this!
Note that am using my Android phone to work
Ok we have heard!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by HabaHaba: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
lagonovo:
Same reason why BBN was trending with reckless abandon in September and 3 weeks later we started forming caring activists and patriots under the noble cause of SARS reform. Yet, months earlier we ignored calls for revolution and real political change by the likes of Sowore, Moghalu etc, some even insulted them.

2023 general elections is fast approaching, no plans by the so-called exposed and progressive youths of a new generation to tackle, engage, or offer alternatives to the liars in PDP and PDP 2.0 (APC) so we are likely to witness exchange of N5k for votes again to maintain the status quo, then the target of our frustrations shift from Buhari to the new president. Movements like #EndSARS should not be seasonal or at our leisure, this is a struggle.

The older generations we blame fought the real military endlessly for years until change happened, without the advantage of social media or even mobile phones that we take for granted. 2021 is an opportunity for a 2-year plan towards real paradigm shift starting with 2023 general elections. Nothing is impossible and we can still make a difference.

Kindly grant me the undue honor to follow you in this forum sir?! All your statements and points are my basic assertions and belief.

I respect you bro

6 Likes

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by itu404(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Something is wrong with this celebrities

This Yul guy smoked Benin weed..

Children molesting themselves in boarding school is never a problem of Nigeria.. There are numerous problems in Nigeria that need tackling.. insecurity for instance..

So a father/ mother should forget about their primary duties of caring and safeguarding and feeding their kids and wards and instead worry about boko haram and the herdsmen in the north. Will first prevent the wolf from entering my house before I bother about the one in the village square.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by almightyemperor(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Correct but do u think we talking about two prominent celebrities who went outside the country to fight is useless
Please i know what u said is good but we need to say our mind on some thing too
Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by Patrioticman007(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:

Children molesting themselves in boarding school is never a problem of Nigeria.. There are numerous problems in Nigeria that need tackling.. insecurity for instance..

Since na church matter, no need for more media publicity. We dey laugh oooooo.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by stalingraddd(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:

which kind reasoning be this bros, don't you know most times the abused becomes the abuser, more people at large will continue to suffer if this is left unchecked.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by lagonovo: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
HabaHaba:

Kindly grant me the undue honor to follow you in this forum sir?! All your statements and points are my basic assertions and belief.

I respect you bro
Thanks bro, I do not believe the assertions belong to me but to every progressive youth in Nigeria and that's why you are able to relate easily with the mindset.

Let's keep spreading the message. We have allowed the clueless and the morally bankrupts among us to be the loudest for too long, they do not represent us. Diligent and well raised Nigerian youths deserve more than we are getting from our nation.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by HabaHaba: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
lagonovo:

Thanks bro, I do not believe the assertions belong to me but to every progressive youth in Nigeria and that's why you are able to relate easily with the mindset.

Let's keep spreading the message. We have allowed the clueless and the morally bankrupts among us to be the loudest for too long, they do not represent us. Diligent and well raised Nigerian youths deserve more than we are getting from our nation.
SAY IT LOUD, MY BROTHER!!!!!

I definitely love you, Im so impressed. You're the kind of brainy and brawny Nigerians I'd like to associate with.

Wish we succeeded bro

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by faste: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
#Reformboardingschool
Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by SATANNIST: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
useless people everywhere
Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:

you are a real fool

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by BigBrother9ja: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:

Something is wrong with your head definitely.

When you want to treat a problem, e.g, a collapsing house, you start from the foundation...

DO YOU HAVE BRAINS AT ALL?

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by mariahAngel(f): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
pocohantas:
That story has been troubling me. I can’t imagine how that boy feels. Kids are not safe anymore, not even among their fellow children.

Saying he's traumatized is putting it lightly.

Believe me when I say that his mother is the one who's hurting the most.
That feeling of "if only I had protected you more...if only there was a way to make all these go away"

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by Chachamiliano: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
tunapawizzy:

Exactly....person wey dun dey molest n suppress his juniors in secondary school, how will he not abuse n suppress the people when he finds himself in position of authority...I think some people just come on here to type rubbish, just for engagement

You are right sir. I was surprised at his statement.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by Chachamiliano: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
lagonovo:

Thank you. We are so myopic, we hardly ever see the big picture and how everything is interrelated. An average Nigerian simply can't understand why real change/revolution starts with him or her.

You are right. All we think about is wealth. Not knowing that all this little things are what models the society and wealth will surely follow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by katyamizotta: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:

Can figure out how you wrote this up and still wrote this below..

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by superCleanworks(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
pocohantas:
That story has been troubling me. I can’t imagine how that boy feels. Kids are not safe anymore, not even among their fellow children.

some kids actually do this intentionally to disgrace, be-little and scar the victim in a way that makes them feel superior to the victim. Sometimes it is done to serve as a lesson to teach the victim NEVER to say NO to the offender's wishes & requests. This is an immediate satisfaction for the offender who has little or no knowledge that he/she is leaving an everlasting scar on the victim.
This is not limited to boys only, girls also pertake in humiliation, submission & deprivation activities in boarding schools.

Getting justice for this kid would be the cheapest smallest step in tackling this horror. it is time to turn on the lights and let all the elements & components of this menace be exposed from boarding schools, streets, universities & even offices.

sad. very sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by bigiyaro(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:

you are maaad you just don't know yet.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by Skinkerjnr(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:

U get serious mental illness

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by Escobar7(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:

You are a disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by superCleanworks(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
I went to boarding school and it took over 2 days to get to school from Lagos in those days when there was only AKPU'RUKA buses. Thousands of Miles away from mother, father & everything you ever knew but we had very watchful house masters who could show up at any time of the day or night in the hostel and bust a crime.
We had guidance & counseling offices and it was not even a private school. A government school.

How can a child be walking around like a corpse and no teacher, staff or whoever with eyes noticed he was fading away? or is this how other kids in the school start to look like after a month?

How did nobody in the school notice this?
The qualifications and selection process of the staff of the boarding school needs to be scrutinized & triple questioned if not this would happen in another form.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by grandlexuz(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:

Ignoramus. You are not a parent.
Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by Benprass(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:

Is not a must we solve all the problem now,.
Not everyone is capable of solving some deep problems,
Why can't you solve the insecurity issues or go to Aso Rock to hold them responsible and accountable,

So because child molesting is high in school we should not take actions? Again you can't discover every thing at once is step by step, if you ain't okay with this movement rest,

Your leaders you voted in why can't they secure or protect and provide good security for their citizens?
Re: #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight by Blackdisciple(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Na so Una go lead Nigeria if handed over to u , wake up ....

This one touch me sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo looking all glam in new photos / The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter / Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.