Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

To Forgive Is Divine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Forgive Is Divine (515 Views)

Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / Why You Should Learn How To Forgive, Very Important / What To Do When You Find It Difficult To Forgive Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Forgive Is Divine by DorianD(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2020
An eye for an eye they say makes the world go blind. The importance of forgiveness cannot be overemphasized. Even various cultures and religion buttresses this fact, but forgiveness doesn't mean one should forget.in my opinion, forgive, but never forget any harm done on you to avoid a repeat.
pls share your view on forgiveness, as I personally have heard of persons who never forgives

1 Like

Re: To Forgive Is Divine by EngrMcDon(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2020
I quite agree with you but when thunder go fire you na when you chop the 10k alone,,,
Re: To Forgive Is Divine by EngrMcDon(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2021
DorianD:
grin grin Bros! I no see anything oh grin Bros! I no see anything oh

So the guy just dey catch cruise,, Isorite

(1) (Reply)

See How Muslims Shake Women Who Are Not Their Wives (pics) / Do Prayers For Nigeria Really Work / The Poem I Wrote To God Almighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.