Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode (25871 Views)

Expect Change Of Guard In 2021 - Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Pres. Buhari (VIDEO) / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by onoms4luv(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Peeeee Game on...

Over to you Fani
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Chai!! Bakare don buy market eeh

It's obvious both have unsavoury dirts on each other.

It's better they let sleeping dogs lie.

As pastor bakare, I hope he can see the fruits of turning the altar of God to a political platform. The consequences are usually "unintended"

I know he'll spend the better part of his next sermon defending himself on God's altar again. Very sad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by ParrotGirls360(f): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Unnecessary drama by adults. They are making Tinubu trend for free. 2023 gimmicks by SW....Lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Fiscus105(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
I have been following bakare and his sermons since 2015, he has never for once say something outside politic on altar, and in all his sermons,he always attack personalities.

Still imaging people still going to that church, indeed religions followers are gaulible and
in african, just like slaves to religions leaders
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Patrioticman007(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
Fani kayode can expose you.

Just that the exposure will not make any iota of sense to any human being with working brain but a typical pig will believe 100%.

Too much sense will not kill you.
Bakare is more of a better Christian than that cocaine addict. The boars will do anything just to bring the reputations of Jagaban down forgetting that they never voted for APGA even when their god Ojukwu was alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by UncommonLogic: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=97552448]We all Have Past!
Some of us that open our buka Cavity on this platform to insult people Have much more Ugly Past and Present than the people we insult.

The Good News is that The KING of Kings, JESUS Christ does not Care about How bad or Decayed your Past is.

My JESUS does not send or look at what Man says about how Dirty you were.

A Simple Last Minute prayer Changed the Eternal Destination of a Criminal Murderer nailed on the cross with JESUS..

Never let anyone Bring you down with your Past.
Tell JESUS Christ about it and ask HIM for Mercy.

As For Mr Femi and Pastor Bakare,
You two should wish each other well and leave all these talks of Past tense and Past participle.

Nobody should carry this attitude to 2021
[/quote][/s]

Borrow some sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
TINUBU DON CREDIT BAKARE
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Samfloxin(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
I
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by masterflowx(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
W
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by medokills(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pastor,
shey na God call u into politics.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by LegacyB: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Femi has meet his Waterloo. Bakare will just use you to gym. Femi is just a grown baby everyone should ignore.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by pfadom: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
FFK's matter is worth no stress. Very arrogant short-fused irresponsible family man putting his dirty mouth on issues of national importance.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by gwafaeziokwu: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin

Wild wild west.

They never dissapoint. Too many camps. Ready to tear each other into pieces.

History is always right.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Righteousness2:
We all Have Past!
Some of us that open our buka Cavity on this platform to insult people Have much more Ugly Past and Present than the people we insult.

The Good News is that The KING of Kings, JESUS Christ does not Care about How bad or Decayed your Past is.

My JESUS does not send or look at what Man says about how Dirty you were.

A Simple Last Minute prayer Changed the Eternal Destination of a Criminal Murderer nailed on the cross with JESUS..

Never let anyone Bring you down with your Past.
Tell JESUS Christ about it and ask HIM for Mercy.

As For Mr Femi and Pastor Bakare,
You two should wish each other well and leave all these talks of Past tense and Past participle.

Nobody should carry this attitude to 2021

Righteousness2,
How far? Na you dey shop since your senior brother @Righteousness89 don travel for Christmas?

Anyways, compliments and have a God-filled 2021.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Sheriman(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
As how he answered "who is bankrolling you question"
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Laggafin: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tunde baskara just ended up exposing tinubus birth and state of origin by his lousy rants of adulation.. Tinubu should sue him asap if he has any honour left in iragbiji style

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by bizzibodi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
The way this foool immature fkk dey put his mouth where elders are talking baffles me...he that cannot answer a journalist honest question is asking bakare questions.my people says it is impossible to cure madness completely some remnants will still remain.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by ekestic1976(f): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
yemex04:
In FFK's reaction He just asked question and that Pastor Bakare is not God,true!! But how did FEMI answered or react to the question "who is bankrolling you" in Calabar? Mr.FFK can not take 2% of the tantrums he throws at people!!

You shall live longer than your father's in genuine Prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Tochj(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
UncommonLogic:
Fani crack head is all noise and no substance.
We were all sinners before Christ died for us.
Most of us have some ugly past.
It's wrong for anybody to accuse a Man God had forgiven.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by tunapawizzy: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
dem dun drag pastor inside roforofo fight
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Tochj(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pastors and priests are to blame if they openly campaign for any politician.
Buhari and Hope uzodinma that Man of God endorsed are not doing well.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by NADFOR: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Dpharisee:
Bakare abeg make we hear word, Tinubu is just an opportunist.
He is a fair weather Nigerian like Awolowo who called Nigeria a mere geographical expression but when Gowon made him Commissioner for Finance and Igbos were being bombed with support from several countries and out of the way, he started shouting One Nigeria is not negotiable. embarassed
And what was Azikiwe:s response to his non negotiable slogan?
Get your records and fact straight and stop the falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Ojiofor: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
FFK will soon hire his girlfriend Kemi Olunloyo as witness to whatever allegation he will bring up against the fake pastor.
Anyway na dem dem.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by saajus: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
I like Bakare but he messed big time this time around. Tinubu is not delivering anybody. He's only delivering money into his bank accounts.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Antoeni(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
2 Parrots
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Isobug: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Tinubu the Jagaban won't say a word.... No time for bullshit talks

Tunde Bakare knows he has never held any political office so you can't link him to Government money, unlike Fani Kayode with multiple corruption case

Femi would just embarass himself if his messed up drug past is revealed.... Tunde Bakare has enough dirt on him being one of Femi Fani Kayode's Mother's Personal Pastor

Whatever you said above is what Mr Jagaban is notorious for. Why making him clean as against FFK.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
merits:
Clash of the titans

Na easy tin to show you how you go take open am on video chat !

Lol

No go kill person
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Farukshy: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
I love those word if the devil try to use my past against me, I will use his future
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by fredoooooo: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Na mouth fani get , he don go smoke that thing again ... shakabula fani kayode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna / Buhari Fires Mohammed Haruna, NASENI Boss, After Extending His Tenure / Nigeria@63: 10 Takeaways From Tinubu’s Independence Anniversary Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.