Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode (25882 Views)

Expect Change Of Guard In 2021 - Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Pres. Buhari (VIDEO) / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by slowice(m): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
None of my business... Just two foul mouthed and suspicious Afonjas doing themselves in public. I only care about the violence so let it flow grin

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Miracle1991: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
omoeast:
Lol...It was wrong of that pastor though to bring politics to the alter of God. I don’t like Tinubu but man would have been better than the fat fok in aso rock now...( I am not talking about 2023)
but it was right for kukah to bring his politics on the pulpit abi?
That fat fok you insulted in aso rock has reached where your past and future lineage will never reach. Therefore,he is far better than every ipob terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by olajizz01(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Marine54:
Tunde Bakare, na pastor before ! Once a Muslim is always a Muslim.
His attitude isn't speaking otherwise ...
Ipob terrorist Is not far to identify, you will see them putting religion issues for head as if they are saint,but they committed all sort of crimes ranging from kidnapping, money ritual, robbery,419,baby factory business to cocaine hawking to every nook and cranny of the world.

But,they will be the first talking about religion, they were extremists just as Book haram, US election exposed them to the world,one of them is this
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by oyatz(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Dpharisee:
Bakare abeg make we hear word, Tinubu is just an opportunist.
He is a fair weather Nigerian like Awolowo who called Nigeria a mere geographical expression but when Gowon made him Commissioner for Finance and Igbos were being bombed with support from several countries and out of the way, he started shouting One Nigeria is not negotiable. embarassed
You don't have to involve 'Igbo' in every discussion especially by appealing to sentiments or outright falsehoods to exhibit unnecessary victimhood.

Awolowo made the popular qoute in 1971 at a public lecture.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Marine54(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
olajizz01:
Ipob terrorist Is not far to identify, you will see them putting religion issues for head as if they are saint,but they committed all sort of crimes ranging from kidnapping, money ritual, robbery,419,baby factory business to cocaine hawking to every nook and cranny of the world.

But,they will be the first talking about religion, they were extremists just as Book haram, US election exposed them to the world,one of them is this
Shut up! Always quick to tag anyone that opposed you Ipob..
Typical skull miner.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by oyatz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Dpharisee:
Bakare abeg make we hear word, Tinubu is just an opportunist.
He is a fair weather Nigerian like Awolowo who called Nigeria a mere geographical expression but when Gowon made him Commissioner for Finance and Igbos were being bombed with support from several countries and out of the way, he started shouting One Nigeria is not negotiable. embarassed

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe coined the phrase 'one Nigeria' and 'the unity of Nigeria is non negotiable' when the Northern leaders led by Ahmadu Bello, Maikama Bida, Dipcharima, Muhammadu Ribadu and Makama Bida were singing songs of secession from the federation in 1953 in response to the attempts by the demand by the Southern Representatives for Independence of Nigeria in 1956.

Know your History very well before coming to Nairaland to exhibiting your childish victim mentality.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by dragunov: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Righteousness2:
We all Have Past!
Some of us that open our buka Cavity on this platform to insult people Have much more Ugly Past and Present than the people we insult.

The Good News is that The KING of Kings, JESUS Christ does not Care about How bad or Decayed your Past is.

My JESUS does not send or look at what Man says about how Dirty you were.

A Simple Last Minute prayer Changed the Eternal Destination of a Criminal Murderer nailed on the cross with JESUS..

Never let anyone Bring you down with your Past.
Tell JESUS Christ about it and ask HIM for Mercy.

As For Mr Femi and Pastor Bakare,
You two should wish each other well and leave all these talks of Past tense and Past participle.

Nobody should carry this attitude to 2021

This is how you recognize someone whose past time is patronizing Bukas grin grin grin. They will never cook at home grin grin. That is why they will say "bucal" is "buka". grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by dragunov: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
shiki:
Oga pastor pls leave politics and face church and God's work

And who told you God is not involved in politics? Which kin bible you dey read sef?
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Both of them are psychiatric patients
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Donspicey: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
BAKARE AKA.. PASTORTICIAN grin grin grin

It is not AKA...

It is A.K.A......

las las na dia mata b dat.....
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Righteousness2:
We all Have Past!
Some of us that open our buka Cavity on this platform to insult people Have much more Ugly Past and Present than the people we insult.

The Good News is that The KING of Kings, JESUS Christ does not Care about How bad or Decayed your Past is.

A Simple Last Minute prayer Changed the Eternal Destination of a Criminal Murderer nailed on the cross with JESUS..

You two should wish each other well and leave all these talks of Past tense and Past participle.

Bro Righteousness89, you have rebranded to righteousness2! Good to see.

We are still waiting for the world to come to an 3nd so that Biden will not be president of the US
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by josite: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
i blame bakare.he shoiuld decide between politics and pulpit.personally i think bakara is confused.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Dollanaira: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Amah70: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
HeWrites:
Serving overseer of Citadel Global Community Church, formerly known as Latter Rain Assembly (LRA), Pastor Tunde Bakare has dared a former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode to “expose” him for speaking glowingly of a former governor of Lagos Bola Tinubu, Igbere TV reports.

Bakare had last week likened Tinubu to Jephthah in the Bible who delivered his people despite the circumstances of his birth.

Mr Fani-Kayode then wrote a scathing article titled ‘Who is squeezing Bakare’s balls?’ In the article, he wondered if the clergyman was being blackmailed to turn around to praise Tinubu after being known to be the former governor’s critic.

Reacting to the ex-minister’s comments, Bakare in an open letter sent to the national publicity secretary of Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, Yinka Odumakin, dared Fani-Kayode to publish whatever he has on him.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377218/tinubu-expose-can-pastor-tunde-bakare-dares-fani-kayode/

Meanwhile, Igbere TV reports that Fani-Kayode responded to the open letter, urging Bakare to address him directly.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/realFFK/

Because status/1343945175924666369?s=19

But Bakare and Tinubu’s plots to make a Yoruba succeed PMB, despite OBJ’s 8 years as president, is not healthy for zoning and rotation of presidency in Nigeria.

As Tinubu and Bakare ignore zoning in the south, the north shall also ignore zoning the presidency to the south; a northerner then succeeds PMB in 2023.

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by shiki(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
dragunov:

And who told you God is not involved in politics? Which kin bible you dey read sef?
No real man of God is in politics
Again .. NO one
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by faraday77(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
A Shut up response from Pastor Bakare. I have ever wondered why people hated Tinubu a builder, a strategist. They can't build anything from scratch but waiting to pull down another person structure. Let them go and build and let see what they would come up with. Awon onisokuso. Always running their mouth like diarrhoea.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by zoedew: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
The Pulpit is hallowed and should not be misused.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by golddare: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
HeWrites:
Serving overseer of Citadel Global Community Church, formerly known as Latter Rain Assembly (LRA), Pastor Tunde Bakare has dared a former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode to “expose” him for speaking glowingly of a former governor of Lagos Bola Tinubu, Igbere TV reports.

Bakare had last week likened Tinubu to Jephthah in the Bible who delivered his people despite the circumstances of his birth.

Mr Fani-Kayode then wrote a scathing article titled ‘Who is squeezing Bakare’s balls?’ In the article, he wondered if the clergyman was being blackmailed to turn around to praise Tinubu after being known to be the former governor’s critic.

Reacting to the ex-minister’s comments, Bakare in an open letter sent to the national publicity secretary of Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, Yinka Odumakin, dared Fani-Kayode to publish whatever he has on him.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377218/tinubu-expose-can-pastor-tunde-bakare-dares-fani-kayode/

Meanwhile, Igbere TV reports that Fani-Kayode responded to the open letter, urging Bakare to address him directly.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1343945175924666369?s=19

Who is bankrolling FFK now?
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Sunnyja: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Tinubu the Jagaban won't say a word.... No time for bullshit talks

Tunde Bakare knows he has never held any political office so you can't link him to Government money, unlike Fani Kayode with multiple corruption case

Femi would just embarass himself if his messed up drug past is revealed.... Tunde Bakare has enough dirt on him being one of Femi Fani Kayode's Mother's Personal Pastor

Stop deceiving yourself. Which Nigerian politician is clean. Tunde Bakare once ran on a joint ticket as VP to Buhari did he finance the election with tithes?!
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by mu2sa2: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
BlessedNuel:
Na so fight dey take start
Fight ke! You don't know that yoloba only like dey make mouth.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by olajizz01(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Marine54:
Shut up! Always quick to tag anyone that opposed you Ipob..
Typical skull miner.
Typical terrorist and extremist,book haram's brother, welcome
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by MoneyTrees(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Results of inefficient use of resources obtained from scamming gullible followers

sad angry

HeWrites:

He wrote;

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by lereinter(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Righteousness2:
We all Have Past!

False prophet
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by UncommonLogic: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tochj:

We were all sinners before Christ died for us.
Most of us have some ugly past.
It's wrong for anybody to accuse a Man God had forgiven.

Jesus died for you not.me, I don't buy such rubbish talk.
A man died for you before you were even born and you believe such nonsense because a book written by Roman's told you so.
Pure utter gebrish.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by lookingfly: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Why Mr. Bakare no reply Reno, him know Wella say Reno finish am so him respect himself because Reno can dig and dissect your dirty past.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by tollyboy5(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Tinubu the Jagaban won't say a word.... No time for bullshit talks

Tunde Bakare knows he has never held any political office so you can't link him to Government money, unlike Fani Kayode with multiple corruption case

Femi would just embarass himself if his messed up drug past is revealed.... Tunde Bakare has enough dirt on him being one of Femi Fani Kayode's Mother's Personal Pastor

They are all Mad! If Lagos money was not a thing, tinubu would be running up and down
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by ThatFairGuy1: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
abu12:
fani -kayode is scared.
you that can not answer a journalist question is asking another man question.
oga fani WHO IS BANKROLLING YOU ONCE AGAIN?

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by ThatFairGuy1: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Marine54:
Tunde Bakare, na pastor before ! Once a Muslim is always a Muslim.
His attitude isn't speaking otherwise ...
Let this bickering and bigotry go with year 2020 please.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by AprokoGirl: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
HeWrites:

Mr Fani-Kayode then wrote a scathing article titled ‘Who is squeezing Bakare’s balls?’ In the article, he wondered if the clergyman was being blackmailed to turn around to praise Tinubu after Prayers being known to be the former governor’s critic.

He wrote;

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Tochj(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
UncommonLogic:

Jesus died for you not.me, I don't buy such rubbish talk.
A man died for you before you were even born and you believe such nonsense because a book written by Roman's told you so.
Pure utter gebrish.
Oh yeah I believe that the blood shed on the cross is for my salvation.
So sorry for your soul if you don't believe.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by UncommonLogic: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Tochj:

Oh yeah I believe that the blood shed on the cross is for my salvation.
So sorry for your soul if you don't believe.

Sorry for your soul for believing such lala fantasy cooked up story. Jesus died for you 2 thousand years ago, what a whole boat load of trash rubbish brainwashing nonsense.
Better emancipate yourself from that gebrish. No one died for anyone a we are all responsible for our actions here on Earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday / Nigeria@63: 10 Takeaways From Tinubu’s Independence Anniversary Speech / Kazaure Expresses Shock Over Buhari’s Reappointment Of Emefiele As CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.