Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) (627 Views)

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / My Fiancé Wants To Call It A Quit Because I Don't Relate With His Siblings / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by Henrywalker: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Life is hard, everyone knows that. And most of the time, some would wish to never have been in existence at all.
But what if life has a quit button, How fast would you have pressed it on the scale of 1 — 10?
Me: 6. Reason: Being born a Nigerian without my permission was a very bad idea for me! tongue
Comment your answers below with reasons!

Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by fati2001(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by falcon01: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
I dont know but I'm preety sure I wouldn't get pass my teenage years.
Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by longetivity(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
10, I love this LIFE
Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by illicit(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
I would have pressed it when I was looking for admission....

1 Like

Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by Dreadlock69(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
My teenage years grin
Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by SmileDance(f): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
illicit:
I would have pressed it when I was looking for admission....
even me maybe, that was the toughest time in my life

1 Like

Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by Bennysam: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Henrywalker:
Life is hard, everyone knows that. And most of the time, some would wish to never have been in existence at all.
But what if life has a quit button, How fast would you have pressed it on the scale of 1 — 10?
Me: 6. Reason: Being born a Nigerian without my permission was a very bad idea for me! tongue
Comment your answers below with reasons!
If you have opportunity to go to that country you were dreaming they born you there , you will still mess it up as you mess Nigeria
Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by Henrywalker: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bennysam:

If you have opportunity to go to that country you were dreaming they born you there , you will still mess it up as you mess Nigeria
hahaha. Are you serious? grin grin But na Buhari messed Nigeria up, not me. wink
Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by Kapilta(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
falcon01:
I dont know but I'm preety sure I wouldn't get pass my teenage years.
Haha. Same here.
Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by Bennysam: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Henrywalker:
hahaha. Are you serious? grin grin But na Buhari messed Nigeria up, not me. wink
We the citizens contributed 40%
Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by Henrywalker: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bennysam:

We the citizens contributed 40%
Yeah, that's true. But even our human rights are limited in this country, so I would be better if I can live in a country where I can freely exercise my rights. tongue
Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by Bennysam: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Henrywalker:
Yeah, that's true. But even our human rights are limited in this country, so I would be better if I can live in a country where I can freely exercise my rights. tongue
My brother I know our government before and Buhari government has failed us but we contribute a lot to it, go inside market and see people they give chairman how they behave or street, village chairman how they treat people, travel abroad and see how Nigerian behaved like animals
Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by Henrywalker: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bennysam:

My brother I know our government before and Buhari government has failed us but we contribute a lot to it, go inside market and see people they give chairman how they behave or street, village chairman how they treat people, travel abroad and see how Nigerian behaved like animals
Well, lemme just agree with you because it's we (the citizens) that voted Buhari in as a president.
Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by Bennysam: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Henrywalker:
Well, lemme just agree with you because it's we (the citizens) that voted Buhari in as a president.
Thank GOD you also know that and 2023 is coming and people are talking nonsense about this old fools they want to vote another idiot in
Re: What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) by Drsnives(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
I dea vexxxx

(1) (Reply)

Please Let's Not Feel Triggered: My Clarifications / How Responsibility Scares Men Away. So Funny / Wizkid Spotted Having Fun With A Curvy & Busty Lady On A Yacht-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.