Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Our Daily Dose - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Daily Dose (363 Views)

Our Daily Egg Farm, Buy Fresh Egg, We Deliver 10 Creates Above / We Will Survive!!! Combating COVID-19. Our Daily Updates... / Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Dose by JPIC(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Beloved, you know I can't deceive you, get prepared because the coming year 2021 won't come with any of the special changes you desire except the ones you and I are willing to effect in our individual's life.

Changing your Mindset, decisions and actions would surely effect the type of changes you want to see in 2021.

Many people think that on January 1st 2021, everything wrong with 2020 ends and it starts afresh.

"Iro Ni o", in fact it's a " Babanla Iro" (Biggest Lie)

January 1st is just another day. You will carry over the consequences of your, thoughts, decisions and actions in 2020 into 2021.

If you want to change your 2021, don't wait till January 1st ooo; start doing something about it now.

Be Intentional with your thoughts, decisions and actions.

Stop procrastinating...Be Wise...Be an RAGP Business Partner Today

NOTE: Nothing great happens until you resiliently and prayerfully decide to make it happen

I'm still your friend that truly cares about your Financial Freedom

Chukwubuike Ikechukwu (JPIC)
Financial Freedom Advocate, Business & Personal Development Coach

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person / Assistance / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.