Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship (721 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by jaelz(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sup guys do me and my friends were having a discussion and we discussed what should be rightfully yours in a relationship, while most of them stated intimacy as guys, the ladies stated monetary care, but to me I feel the one thing you shouldn't beg for should be attention. So guys let's hear your thoughts, what's the one thing you feel nobody should beg for in a relationship?

cc: lalasticlala, Seun, onila, farano, mynd44, prettythicksme
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by blinking001(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sex.
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Debzempire(f): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Money...a man should know how to gimme money without me asking...
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by BigBellyBurst(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Debzempire:

See dizwan

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Queenslander(f): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Definitely attention!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Debzempire(f): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
BigBellyBurst:

See dizwan

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by virginprincess(f): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
For men sex: men are not suppose to ask for sex, women decide that, for women money and attention: men should know when their women needs money and attention, they don't need to ask for it.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by chatinent: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
virginprincess:
For men sex: men are not suppose to ask for sex, women decide that, for women money and attention: men should know when their women needs money and attention, they don't need to ask for it.

If you need money, work for it.

Don't confuse your wants with your needs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by virginprincess(f): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
chatinent:

If you need money, work for it.

Don't confuse your wants with your needs.
What do you mean by i shouldn't confuse my wants with my needs undecided undecided.
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Mynd44: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Attention.
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Beg for knacks
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mynd44:
Attention.

Ironic isn't it? I've been calling on your attention to unban my other moniker.
(No Homo)

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sex
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
virginprincess:
entitled piece of shit!!its only Nigerian women that think relationships should be a money making or poverty alleviation scheme,better go work for your money and stop depending on men.
You aren't handicapped so why you go turn beggar for relationship(something that shouldnt even be one sided in any case)
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Shortyy(f): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Never beg for money, love, sex, and attention. Matter of fact, never beg for anything at all.
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Stacyomolola(f): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
As your fiance /wifey to be, i shouldnt be asking for your
attention,
money,
your phone passcode
and time.
Am fully entitled to it, thank u.
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by JOACHINpedro: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
virginprincess:
See what you've reduced my gender to, anyways I don't blame you, I blame 'just-the-tip' crew that have given their lives to qussies
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by IKWUADA(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Stacyomolola:
attention,
money,
your phone passcode
and time.
Oga na wa 4 u oo
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by tobechi74: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Time
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by ashewoboy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
sex. kings don't beg for sex.

how many kings do we have on nairaland?

click like if you are a king

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Exmilitant(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
I won't beg her to marry me, she won't beg me to marry her. Pride is slowly ruining us, we de old de go.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Drsnives(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Debzempire:

You Will equally learn to open the puna at all times.. inshort once indoors na to dea dea
Cos action fit take place anytime and anywhere
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Stacyomolola:
attention,
money,
your phone passcode
and time.

Abeg ooo, what will you now be giving?
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
virginprincess:
[s]For men sex: men are not suppose to ask for sex, women decide that, for women money and attention: men should know when their women needs money and attention, they don't need to ask for it......[/s]

Lol eleribuu somebory......

3 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Love!

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Narrates How Her Father Showed Up In The Hotel As A Client. / What Does She Want From Me? / What Is The Difference Between Nigeria Girl And Nigerian Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.