Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) (26312 Views)

Driver Loses Control, Ends Up In Casket Shop, Seller Insists He Must Buy All / Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics / Ship Loses Control Like "Plane Crash" In Italy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Why does Nigeria have the culture of dumping dead bodies on the floor of rusted trucks. Even the poor body of this boy.
Rest in peace young lad.
Condolences to his family.
The driver don enter wahala
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Rip to the boy bit sometimes this kids do t look before they cross and when a car hita the. You blame the driver going on his own on the highway

1 Like

Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by medokills(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lack of parental care, too young to be allowed to cross the road without being assist. Hope the driver have Driver's Licence. If not and the parents decides to make case with him, na trouble be that oo
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
Where were the parents when this little kid was crossing the road?
where was the mother?
u know how mad some naija drivers and how they drive recklessly on even roads situated in residential areas
so sad
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
medokills:
Lack of parental care, too young to be allowed to cross the road without being assist. Hope the driver have Driver's Licence. If not and the parents decides to make case with him, na trouble be that oo
even very busy highways with cars and trucks moving at breakneck speed in nigeria u will still see little kids as young as 5 or 6 crossing the road alone without the presence of any adult with them.nigeria na wah

2 Likes

Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Originalsly: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
We are wayyy to careless with our lives. I guess dashing across the highway is what he does all the time. No luck this time.
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by matrix199(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Same brand of car and model(Sienna) that killed four persons in Koroduma, outskirt of Abuja on the 19th of December. Two of the persons were my godsons(4yrs old and 2yrs old siblings). The reckless driver also crushed the two femurs(thighs) of their nanny. Guess what? he drove off and never stopped.

2020, I won't forgive you.
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Oracleforce: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Allegation.. Reckless driving, no driver's license, manslaughter, driving under the influence of alcohol, etc...go and cool your feet in a prison called correctional center...
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by SUVs: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please, What MEDICAL EMERGENCIES can that Human Abattoir handle..?
Injuries likely to kill someone faster include;
- severe head trauma.
- severe chest trauma.
This is a BOY that needs urgent Trauma assessment by an expert. Rather, Drips of different caloric strength will be set up and further pushed into him. Which may further send him out of this world
A closer look at that ? Hospital, tells you it's a operating at the level of a Roadside MORTUARY.
Don't be surprised to see CASKETS beside the
?hospital.
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
No not now again
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mummyfour:
Why does Nigeria have the culture of dumping dead bodies on the floor of rusted trucks. Even the poor body of this boy.
Rest in peace young lad.
Condolences to his family.
The driver don enter wahala
That's the reason Naija is one of the worst places to give birth on earth. Life means nothing in Naija.
You think those statistics about Naija are Fake..?
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
They have used this one for sacrifice..
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Scamperlee(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
What a bad news.
This year as been a year of wonders since the beginning.
I just thank God for not allowing me to kill a woman and her son too when driving some months ago but everything ends in thanksgiving because non of them died, just the woman had little wound on her laps
Either the driver is at fault or the child, may God give his family peace of mind and may he rest in perfect peace.
#NoToOverSpeeding
#WatchWhileCrossing

May we end this year with Joy in Jesus name
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by adelana81357: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
My condolence to his family.
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Anfield247(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
God, why?
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by midform(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
What a painful death�
RIP dear
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oh! RIP
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Slynation(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Eya....so young and innocent,what a waste
RIP young lad.....!!
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Awwww so so sad. Somebody carry Belle nine months, born pikin with all d pain, train am, get good dreams for am nutiream, then one idiot go use carelessness kill am. Daz y I no pity any driver wey them kill after e jam person die. At all at all. So bad
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Witchersunited: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
I can imagine how he feel, I'm glad that he wasn't burnt alive.
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Dollanaira: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jesus
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by GeneralPula: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
gambia:
This country is something else, so no proper ambulance service in place for such incident.

This country is something else or Anambra is something else..
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
cry
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Molahnelson(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
Rip ...ahh buhari you see wetin you cause ...w

Hahahaha na buhari cause am
grin grin
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Sabicleaners: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
*1•ONE DAY,* you will lock your door, but you will not be the one to open it.

*2•ONE DAY,* you will wash that best clothes of yours and you will not be able to wear it.

*3•ONE DAY,* your favorite food will be prepared and you will not be there to eat it anymore.

*3•ONE DAY,* you will eat and drink what you will never excrete.

*4•ONE DAY,* your curriculum vitae and all your years of experience will not matter to anyone anymore.

*5•ONE DAY,* the person that seems to love you most will never dare to move closer to you.

*6•ONE DAY,* you will think of what you can never accomplish.

*7•ONE DAY,* you will be regarded as "a corpse"

*8•ONE DAY,* you will be isolated in a place called "grave"

*9•ONE DAY,* those things and people you love most will come your way but you will not be able to give any attention to it/them.

*10•ONE DAY,* you will hold your breath and never be able to release it.

*11•ONE DAY,* you will become a defendant before The Chief Judge (GOD).

*12•ONE DAY,* housefly/ termites will come your way and you will be unable to chase them.

*13•ONE DAY,* you will receive a call that you can never decline.

*14•ONE DAY,* your name will be called, but no one will answer.

*15•ONE DAY,* the assets you cherished most will be taken by another person.

*16•ONE DAY,* your deed on Earth will be presented to you like a CD.

*17•ONE DAY,* a title will be added to your name "The Late"

*18•ONE DAY,* The Great Allocator will allocate you to an appropriate place.

*19•ONE DAY,* that your beautiful skin will turn to its original nature-sand/dust.

*20•ONE DAY,* your entire body will cease operation. The verb will change from he is a good man to he was a good man.

*21•ONE DAY,* you will be given an eternal apartment, either Paradise or hell.

*22•ONE DAY,* you will not be able to hold nor type anything on this phone anymore.

*In Summary, take LIFE easy, DO GOOD, and run from EVIL. Be at peace with everyone, love your neighbour as yourself and remember that "that ONE DAY will surely come when this write up shall be fulfilled in your Life."*

Please inform your Loved ones and people you wish to save from hell, to remind *THEM* about that *'ONE DAY'.*

1 Like

Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by LegendAnselm: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
candidbabe:
Chim ooooo
where have this small boy gone to pls come back, ur mom need u now
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by michlins(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
This is all shades of wrong. If you have had a dead one via an accident, you will understand how important it is to control information.

When my sister died in a road accident this past June,we were begging people not to post the news on social media cause my elder sister just gave birth less than twenty four hours. She may se the news on the internet and have complications from the birth. Her husband was away that my sister is dead but couldn't tell the wife.

I learnt my lesson that period. The fears of my elder sister seeing the news was terrible
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Bofoy4(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Horrible state call ANAMBRA

dead and bad news
Ritual things

Always

Tufiakwa
Re: Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Bofoy4(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Horrible state call ANAMBRA

dead and bad news
Ritual things

Always

Tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-Badagry Expressway: See The Bad Road Motorists, Residents Go Through Daily / Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) / LRU Retrieved A Fallen Tanker From Apapa Road - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.