Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (4704 Views)

"I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) / 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher / Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by JayReeMai(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2020
ifytrik:
i will advice you to stay away from this case if you still like your life, she knew the guy was a cultist yet she still kept him as friend and even went ahead to pay him a visit, she should fight for herself, all you need to do right now is sweep the matter under the carpet and move on with ur life, girls are not worth fighting for, if you even die because of her she fit still bang another guy before your wake keeping, never fight a cultist because of pussy.
aje she go bang the cultist after everything dies down grin op The only person you should be fighting for is your family members.

1 Like

Re: . by Oesophagus99(m): 12:41am On Dec 31, 2020
OP stop being a Bii..G fool jhoor...

she's only making you realize that she's not a virgin and so you can also be Bleeping her..

Forget her pseudo tears and ask yourself why she never screamed for help whilst at DAT place?

if him drug her, then Why she no go station afterwards?

Wetin concern you seff!
U be police abi u be human right

2 Likes

Re: . by Carlmax(m): 2:59am On Dec 31, 2020
Let her take this case up with women right groups and get the guy arrested and prosecuted... Even cultist dey fear legal matters, if she is not willing to press charges, then there is nothing you can do, do not take laws to your hands.
Re: . by trilobite: 3:56am On Dec 31, 2020
Lekan239:
thanks boss, I'm just getting to see that her story don't hard up, y will a girl not see anything wrong in visiting a guy, she is telling me that she just learnt her lesson now, this same girl sometimes brag about hoe she never had sex with her formal boyfriend, eben when the two of them live two weeks together, nothing happened between them. so she never thought raping is possible. I will forgive her shallowness, but I will be careful henceforth

Brag about not having sex despite living together for two weeks?
Be careful with this confused being. Methinks you're being played.
This case is similar to what happened to a good friend of mine. The boyfriend of his regular hook-up found about about them and aunty proceded to claim rape.

Things got very heated as oga was threatening to end my guy's life. Till his own friends told him my dude was not the only one warming the girl's engine. You should have seen the depressed look on his face.

Guess who called my guy the very next week to come and continue smashing? The supposed rape victim. You are being played.

4 Likes

Re: . by Fiscus105(m): 4:27am On Dec 31, 2020
Lekan239:
he is a secondary sch long time friends, she never knew he is a rapist

If ur epistle has anything to go by, it shows level of ur foolishness, ur girlfriend visited male friend and u come her to defend her

Abeg go with ur hallucinations

1 Like

Re: . by Disclaimer12: 5:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Oga, firstly when a lady tells u stories with tears , believe me it's not entirely true most times, they often play the victims and the best way to stir your emotion to either get angry with someone is to cry, also the best way to get you forgiving them is also to cry! Either way their biggest weapon Na tears! Having said that , I'm not saying the rape did not happen, but please confirm if the wedding truly take place let alone close to her formal secondary school crush house, I bet with you she had crush on that guy since secondary school days and the guy wasn't smart enough or confident enough then, it's all well planned out,though might not go well as she thought ! Also somehow she might have met someone close to you in the guy's hood, or there's a huge probability you finding out she was shagged in the future, hence she need to conquer your innocent mind before the bubble burst, so when u hear later, u won't be shocked.! Can u now please dare her to call the same guy that she accused of rape, ask her to put the phone on speaker and ask her to question the guy why he did what he did! You'll be surprised she'll say she deleted the guy's number bla bla bla! I have an ex who I disflowerd! She had an ex who didn't do it while they were dating, somehow the dude left the country I stay for Nigeria , after some years he came back just for a visit, somehow my ex found his place to his hotel room, somehow my ex got bleeped raw, same girl came home and cried the guy force himself on her! I just wiped her tears ,lead her inside the room after the shower ! Get a good CD and banged her and that was the routine till she found out I was long gone ! Rape is a serious case, no one must go away with it, even if the dude is a cultist that's never enough reason for u to let go the case! However your girl have to convince u it was not premeditated bro! Don't let tears and confession fool u! Let her prove it was really a rape , if it is, please report as anonymous to the security agency!
Lekan239:
My friend went to her cousin wedding in ilorin, because of the proximity to the location of one of her school friend who reside beside first bank in offa, she went visiting him just to greet him yesterday, on getting there the guy found it upon himself to rape my friend

friend need to tell me about everything today and the guy who raped her, why do we guys can't control ourselves despite the strict penalty faced by guys who rapes, they still indulge in it, I don't want this guy to go free because he has really hurt this lady and she his acting emotionally and crying ever since.

4 Likes

Re: . by IKWUADA(m): 5:27am On Dec 31, 2020
Nanaborga:
All this vaginal puppies nor dey hear word , why keep a male friend you’re not in a relationship with , I make it clear to any girl that wants me as a bestie that na only Bleep go fit keep us ,

Follow your fellow female friend do bestie and avoid konjified guys as friends , some girls go say I nor dey like keep fellow girls as friends citing flimsy excuses as reasons like girls gossip a lot , girls borrow a lot , I don’t want anyone to come snatch my boyfriend, mumu reasons . Stop using guys to do bestie and friends if you are a girl , follow your fellow girls dem nor go gree , now see the result
Oil de ya head
Re: . by Dreyton36: 5:35am On Dec 31, 2020
Lekan239:
My friend went to her cousin wedding in ilorin, because of the proximity to the location of one of her school friend who reside beside first bank in offa, she went visiting him just to greet him yesterday, on getting there the guy found it upon himself to rape my friend

friend need to tell me about everything today and the guy who raped her, why do we guys can't control ourselves despite the strict penalty faced by guys who rapes, they still indulge in it, I don't want this guy to go free because he has really hurt this lady and she his acting emotionally and crying ever since.

Send me a mail and explain plainly all that happened with the proof of the conversations you had with her and he'll be arrested in the next 24hrs to face the full wrath of law
Re: . by tuzle(m): 5:48am On Dec 31, 2020
One of my guy who us in a distance relation has told me that his girl was raped twice this year and the guy will just be vexing on the matter. I told him that he better reason, why is it that the girl is just getting raped and even the circumstances that led to the rape doesn't even add up.

1 Like

Re: . by Thomthom(m): 5:59am On Dec 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

I have male friends who are responsible, stop making it look like having male friends is bad. My male friends are sensible and have never tried to rape.
A responsible girl will not leave wedding go another boy house abeg... let call spade a spade.. If God forbids this kind of stuff happened to my sis.. I will first ask my sis what she went to do in a guys house before any case... Girls of nowadays too spoil abeg

2 Likes

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2020
Disclaimer12:
Oga, firstly when a lady tells u stories with tears , believe me it's not entirely true most times, they often play the victims and the best way to stir your emotion to either get angry with someone is to cry, also the best way to get you forgiving them is also to cry! Either way their biggest weapon Na tears! Having said that , I'm not saying the rape did not happen, but please confirm if the wedding truly take place let alone close to her formal secondary school crush house, I bet with you she had crush on that guy since secondary school days and the guy wasn't smart enough or confident enough then, it's all well planned out,though might not go well as she thought ! Also somehow she might have met someone close to you in the guy's hood, or there's a huge probability you finding out she was shagged in the future, hence she need to conquer your innocent mind before the bubble burst, so when u hear later, u won't be shocked.! Can u now please dare her to call the same guy that she accused of rape, ask her to put the phone on speaker and ask her to question the guy why he did what he did! You'll be surprised she'll say she deleted the guy's number bla bla bla! I have an ex who I disflowerd! She had an ex who didn't do it while they were dating, somehow the dude left the country I stay for Nigeria , after some years he came back just for a visit, somehow my ex found his place to his hotel room, somehow my ex got bleeped raw, same girl came home and cried the guy force himself on her! I just wiped her tears ,lead her inside the room after the shower ! Get a good CD and banged her and that was the routine till she found out I was long gone ! Rape is a serious case, no one must go away with it, even if the dude is a cultist that's never enough reason for u to let go the case! However your girl have to convince u it was not premeditated bro! Don't let tears and confession fool u! Let her prove it was really a rape , if it is, please report as anonymous to the security agency!
you said it all sir, I was not that convinced she went too the wedding as claim, but why would she accused someone she slept with of pain and still tell me, this guy she accussed has no connection or whatsoever with me, I have not seen him or hear about him before and neither are we connected by through anybody
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2020
Thomthom:
A responsible girl will not leave wedding go another boy house abeg... let call spade a spade.. If God forbids this kind of stuff happened to my sis.. I will first ask my sis what she went to do in a guys house before any case... Girls of nowadays too spoil abeg
she said she went there just to say hi, she never know he would force himself on her as they where friends frim secondary school
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2020
Oesophagus99:
OP stop being a Bii..G fool jhoor...

she's only making you realize that she's not a virgin and so you can also be Bleeping her..

Forget her pseudo tears and ask yourself why she never screamed for help whilst at DAT place?

if him drug her, then Why she no go station afterwards?

Wetin concern you seff!
U be police abi u be human right

she is not a virgin neither is she a virgin to me
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

I have male friends who are responsible, stop making it look like having male friends is bad. My male friends are sensible and have never tried to rape.
according to her she is not even a male friend, just an old friend frim secondary sch days
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2020
EmmySparky:
This Op would land himself in trouble the way am seeing things...I hate rape and all its forms but this Op go just fall inside trap cos of him Simpson attitude...
hmm simp you said, ok as an alpha male, what will you do in this sort of situation, I caution the lady and make her know she is at fault going to a guys house, you want me too beat her, or breake up with her, or I should praise the accused rapist of a job Weldon, even as my woman, there are sometimes she would not be in the mood or give a strong stance to my advanced, I do let her go and never forced or constrained her into doing ehat she don't want too
Re: . by Zyzman: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Bro she's lying to you in all ways. I think she had sex with the guy and later regret it. Then she felt guilty and was looking for a way to tell you so you won't find out in the future and get upset.

5 Likes

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Dreyton36:

Send me a mail and explain plainly all that happened with the proof of the conversations you had with her and he'll be arrested in the next 24hrs to face the full wrath of law
emailed you sir

1 Like

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2020
Zyzman:
Bro she's lying to you in all ways. I think she had sex with the guy and later regret it. Then she felt guilty and was looking for a way to tell you so you won't find out in the future and get upset.
yes its very possibly, why have to accussed someone of penetrating her with pain, giving me his name and number and address. Yrs she is at fault going too g0the guys house at the first instance, if I had found out sge went there even if she was not sexed or she didn't claim rape at first, fir her alone going there means an end to the relationship.

1 Like

Re: . by EmmySparky(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2020
Lekan239:
hmm simp you said, ok as an alpha male, what will you do in this sort of situation, I caution the lady and make her know she is at fault going to a guys house, you want me too beat her, or breake up with her, or I should praise the accused rapist of a job Weldon, even as my woman, there are sometimes she would not be in the mood or give a strong stance to my advanced, I do let her go and never forced or constrained her into doing ehat she don't want too
My Brother the best thing to do is let the matter go...never fight another guy cos of what a likely unfaithful girl tells you...her presence in another man's house makes it very wrong... she obviously visits other guys without your knowledge...but this one went sour cos of the other guy's approach...if she had seen what she liked ,she would have bleeped him and kept it a secret ...trust me those kinda girls are not worth your sweat...All those tears are guilt coming from her...To me this isn't rape...it's just consexual sex gone wrong...

4 Likes

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2020
EmmySparky:
My Brother the best thing to do is let the matter go...never fight another guy cos of what a likely unfaithful girl tells you...her presence in another man's house makes it very wrong... she obviously visits other guys without your knowledge...but this one went sour cos of the other guy's approach...if she had seen what she liked ,she would have bleeped him and kept it a secret ...trust me those kinda girls are not worth your sweat...All those years are guilt coming from her...To me this isn't rape...it's just consexual sex gone wrong...
rape is forcing yourself on a woman who is not your wife, if charges a pressed the accused guy will definitely go too jail, the thing is guys should learn and stop thinking with their third leg, me I can't and wont ever forve a lady for sex, just a little force from herm and I will let her go, I won't even force my wife for sex let alone girlfriend or other women, sleeping with a lady who visited you for the first time doesn't mean you are alpha male and its a must you must sex her
Re: . by EmmySparky(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2020
Lekan239:
rape is forcing yourself on a woman who is not your wife, if charges a pressed the accused guy will definitely go too jail, the thing is guys should learn and stop thinking with their third leg, me I can't and wont ever forve a lady for sex, just a little force from herm and I will let her go, I won't even force my wife for sex let alone girlfriend or other women, sleeping with a lady who visited you for the first time doesn't mean you are alpha male and its a must you must sex her
Ok Man I Understand you...
Re: . by candygist: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Lekan239:

I hope you don't end up fucking her two ?
Re: . by Disclaimer12: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2020
Insist you're taking up the case ,ask for evidence, ask for the guy's number , u can use another sim to call him, just to be sure! She might be right after all! I'm just a logical person that love truth and fact ! If the guy is guilty let's know, we can take up the charges without you getting harmed
Lekan239:
you said it all sir, I was not that convinced she went too the wedding as claim, but why would she accused someone she slept with of pain and still tell me, this guy she accussed has no connection or whatsoever with me, I have not seen him or hear about him before and neither are we connected by through anybody
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=Disclaimer12 post=97577181]Insist you're taking up the case ,ask for evidence, ask for the guy's number , u can use another sim to call him, just to be sure! She might be right after all! I'm just a logical person that love truth and fact ! If the guy is guilty let's know, we can take up the charges without you getting harmed [/quotet]
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2020
[s]
meobizy:
She is not your wife so don’t put your head in a matter which may become bigger than yourself. On how the guy is a cultist and it is found that she willingly slept with him, wetin you wan do? Stay wise. Girlfriends are replaceable, fight for your wife or family member instead.
[/s]

Evil being, imagine if everyone decides to ignore crimes because it doesn't affect them personally, how will the world be like?

Have sense.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lekan239:

Make sure you pack wisdom in your luggage as you enter 2021.
Re: . by Phraences: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

I don't know the kind of men we have on Nairaland.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Phraences:

I don't know the kind of men we have on Nairaland.

"Eneke the bird says that since men have learned to shoot without missing, he has learned to fly without perching."

-Chinua Achebe; Things Fall Apart.

Now you know.
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

Make sure you pack wisdom in your luggage as you enter 2021.
lol

1 Like

Re: . by Creeza(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Op take the redpill and swallow it.
A girl visits an old friend.. to do what exactly? Read bible?
If you like go kill yourself trying to form detective Fash!
Re: . by armadeo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lekan239:
I will let it slid since she's not ready to take it up, I'm not angry about what the guy did any longer, I'm just angry with my babe

Your friend don turn your babe.

Interesting.

Now I get it.
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
armadeo:

Your friend don turn your babe.

Interesting.

Now I get it.
oh, you came late, I deleted the first post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue / Case closed / CCTV FOOTAGE: Proof AKA Assasinated, Not Robbery or Accident (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.