Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (4731 Views)

"I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) / 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher / Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Creeza:
Op take the redpill and swallow it.

A girl visits an old friend.. to do what exactly? Read bible?

If you like go kill yourself trying to form detective Fash!
to preach the gospel, we are the first candidate admitted by the redpill organisation here on nairaland, would ypu like to join our whatsapp page
Re: . by Creeza(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lekan239:
to preach the gospel, we are the first candidate admitted by the redpill organisation here on nairaland, would ypu like to join our whatsapp page
getting admitted and skipping daily doses makes you create a thread like this.
Eat, breathe, digest, regurgitate the bitter pills.
Honestly you fall my hands by even contemplating the possibilities of believing that lady got raped
Re: . by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

I have male friends who are responsible, stop making it look like having male friends is bad. My male friends are sensible and have never tried to rape.
so if you have a boyfriend does it make sense to go and sleep in another guys house ? how much is hotel ? in a local place like that she can get a guest house for less than 5k
Re: . by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
fabiano09:

so if you have a boyfriend does it make sense to go and sleep in another guys house ? how much is hotel ? in a local place like that she can get a guest house for less than 5k
I no get bf.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

I no get bf.
better for you ,all this relationships na stress
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: . by Creeza(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lekan239:
yes she was like this, the guy touching her, she shouting leave me jhur ouch leave me jhur, I have a boyfriend naaa, ouch stop na, seyi stop na ouch, its paining me stop its painting me stop, the guy still continue forcing his way through, the lady ouch its paining me na ye ye ye ye ye ye ye.

Lol. That babe really fall my hand, thank God I'm a full pilled guy, how I for take comot for this one, na heart killing he fpr be. Now na to just dey play along, there was a time I almost open all my heart fot her o, and to think of it, she told me her body dey on move around after 2pm that day, she said she feels like having sex, she con say rape happen after 3pm of that same day, I bet she already dey dat guy side around that time wey she tell me say she feels like having sex, na d guy dey seduce am. Make guys no ever put ladys fot mind o, those girls are doing and undoing under and dey no gp tell you, this one con even grt the moral dey tell me, well me self go play along na
Lol you and your babe are both clowns!! grin she told you all this and you still felt pity for her even as far as opening this thread... Na God
save you. You for use your eye see wetin pass you.

Kai if to say I dae near you I would have given you a brain reformatting slap.

Oya take down this thread. Werey grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Potential rapists everywhere on nairaland.
One even condemns having male friends. Smh Is that to say some men are truly beasts in human form?

Let the blame games begin.
Even the op change narrative cause they've started calling him simp.
Anyway,investigate properly before you miss your 2021 happiness.
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Creeza:
Lol you and your babe are both clowns!! grin she told you all this and you still felt pity for her even as far as opening this thread...

Kai if to say I dae near you I would have given you a brain reformatting slap.

Oya take down this thread. Werey grin
me no dey trust anyhow o, this no b simp or not simp matter, if na you self, he go first shake you, con imagine say you con like the girl too, if too say she get sex by misyske with a guy, I for no even think am, but accusing of rape na him just vex me jhur

1 Like

Re: . by Creeza(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lekan239:
me no dey trust anyhow o, this no b simp or not simp matter, if na you self, he go first shake you, con imagine say you con like the girl too, if too say she get sex by misyske with a guy, I for no even think am, but accusing of rape na him just vex me jhur
I understand. I've been there.

My own was that the girl even told me the guy was disturbing her, way before they started smashing steady behind my back. I figured out she told me that because my friend and namesake who happens to be in the same field of study with me lived in her compound. I asked her if she wanted me to confront the guy? who happens to be a cultist but loyal to other strong men I knew. Guess what she said “ Don't worry. I can handle it”

I was not surprised when that my guy( her neighbor) told the kind of things he was seeing, that he could not describe. My supposed girlfriend was now another man property.

out of anger I asked her why? She told me that it was my fault. That when she told me about it, what did I do?

You can imagine. Lol.

Omo save your strength, if it's the sex. There are thousands of other girls out there that will gladly suck your balls and give you steady reverse cowgirl and twerk on that cock while you puff your kpoli in peace. ( That's if you smoke. I stopped. a long time ago.)

Summary: Babe was only reporting herself to you in case things escalate beyond her control.

4 Likes

Re: . by latability(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
You are very foolish, do your wish woman rapper but believe you, you will regret it later
Re: . by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
StacyO:
Potential rapists everywhere on nairaland.

One even condemns having male friends. Smh
Is that to say some men are truly beasts in human form?

Let the blame games begin.

Even the op change narrative cause they've started calling him simp.

Anyway,investigate properly before you miss your 2021 happiness.
shut up slut
Re: . by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lekan239:
she wont have told me if she willingly slept with him

Now, this is what yould do.
There are NGOs who take matters like this up free of charge.They have lawyers. I can direct you to one in Ibadan.
But before you engage them, you need to have a concrete evidence. You can not just aledge someone without a proof.
Your friend should have visited a doctor immediately and get doctor's report. I wonder if she did.

If she did not.

This is what to do. I am sure the lady has the guy's phone number. All she needs to do is to be calm. She should call the guy and tell him how he hurt her feelings by having sex with her Against her wish. She should do it calmly and can even cry while calling. Before she calls ,she must make sure that her phone can record conversations. And she must not call once o. Let her call as much as she can, telling him how she hurt her feelings.
She needs to pray that the guys must be stupid and careless in his responses. Once you have the audio of him trying to beg her. Saying it is the devil I am sorry, Or saying what's the big deal in what I did . Are you a baby? etc.

Gbam! Keep the audio and visit the NGO. Their laywers will tell you what the next line of action is.

She could chat the evil guy up too on Whatsapp. She can do both the Call and Whatsapp.

Whatsapp call doest record o. It should be normal call with enough airtime.

Goodluck!
Re: . by Creeza(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
PenName55:

Now, this is what yould do.
There are NGOs who take matters like this up free of charge.They have lawyers. I can direct you to one in Ibadan.
But before you engage them, you need to have a concrete evidence. You can not just aledge someone without a proof.
Your friend should have visited a doctor immediately and get doctor's report. I wonder if she did.

If she did not.

This is what to do. I am sure the lady has the guy's phone number. All she needs to do is to be calm. She should call the guy and tell him how he hurt her feelings by having sex with her Against her wish. She should do it calmly and can even cry while calling. Before she calls ,she must make sure that her phone can record conversations. And she must not call once o. Let her call as much as she can, telling him how she hurt her feelings.
She needs to pray that the guys must be stupid and careless in his responses. Once you have the audio of him trying to beg her. Saying it is the devil I am sorry, Or saying what's the big deal in what I did . Are you a baby? etc.

Gbam! Keep the audio and visit the NGO. Their laywers will tell you what the next line of action is.

She could chat the evil guy up too on Whatsapp. She can do both the Call and Whatsapp.

Whatsapp call doest record o. It should be normal call with enough airtime.

Goodluck!
I like this your idea. But the op already said she doesn't want him to take up the case. What other red flags do you need?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
Creeza:
I like this your idea. But the op already said she doesn't want him to take up the case. What other red flags do you need?

Well Sha, goodluck to them. Only that guys like that need to be exposed and made scapegoats.

1 Like

Re: . by Creeza(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
PenName55:

Well Sha, goodluck to them. Only that guys like that need to be exposed and made scapegoats.

True though. But from what the op made me understand, I can categorically tell you that what transpired between that girl and the boy in question was not what she expected. A deal gone wrong and she couldn't live with the shame or stigma.

For me, rape is not the way to get coochie, but when I see a fake allegation of rape, I just know. Trust these women at your own peril sir. Happy New year in advance.
Re: . by sircatherine45(m): 1:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Hello @Lekan239, my mail isn't working.
Chat me up here, or give me your email, let's chat from there
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 2:11am On Jan 01, 2021
sircatherine45:
Hello @Lekan239, my mail isn't working.

Chat me up here, or give me your email, let's chat from there
hassanjamiu1995@gmail.com
Re: . by sircatherine45(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Lekan239:
hassanjamiu1995@gmail.com
Sent you a message
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 7:26am On Jan 01, 2021
sircatherine45:

Sent you a message
just replied now sir
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Creeza:
True though. But from what the op made me understand, I can categorically tell you that what transpired between that girl and the boy in question was not what she expected. A deal gone wrong and she couldn't live with the shame or stigma.

For me, rape is not the way to get coochie, but when I see a fake allegation of rape, I just know. Trust these women at your own peril sir. Happy New year in advance.
Re: . by Creeza(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lekan239:
its been figured out, the girl lied about attending wedding, she never attended any wedding, she went to the family ous of her main man for the xmas, in that same instance, she branch a old friend ous on her way back to her parent ous. So the guy took advantage of her eagerness to have sex since the main guy was a jerk, something led to something, and she give in to the guys advance
How did you discover this?
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=Creeza post=97616118]How did you discover this?[/q
Re: . by meobizy(f): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lol at OP deleting the contents of the thread. It’s a good thing someone else quoted his original write-up. I planned on doing so too.

Me, try to fight another guy over a made up accusation created by a female who’s not even my girlfriend? God forbid! I bet the story started making sense to OP the more he replied comments here. It’s good to see he’s learned the error of his ways.

The only people legally responsible to do anything about the situation are the police. If she refused to report the incident then know something was amiss. If she didn’t tell her boyfriend, something was also amiss. OP being in the friend zone is her disposable option. The guy will fight, get his skull broken and then the female will use it as an excuse to leave him in future, claiming he couldn’t defend her honour. See ugly females trying to encourage him to go ahead in order to feed their and the idiot female’s egos. They won’t give their brothers the same advice. Mscheew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) / How Yahoo Boys Are Now Evading Arrest. / Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.