Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls (995 Views)

My Experience With Older Woman / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by JOBgame(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Help me i don't know if these is spiritual or normal,but am just confused when i was 17, i was dating a 20 year old girl.now that am 20 i am dating a 24 year old woman.all of a sudden i just start disliking girl of my mate and that of younger ones,pls is it normal or something is wrong
Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by Bennysam: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
My friend fall out please
Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by Bennysam: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Less I forgot that’s your destiny embrace it

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by Sundrus: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
E normal. No worry soon u go dey date girls wey dey younger when u don clock 30 or 40... Girls of 19 to 25 dey always dey sweet to run shows with regardless of the age wey u dey as man.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by culf: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
You're 20, bros please leave dating alone for now, they is time for everything. Channel that energy to knowing your God(Christ) and developing yourself(education, career, skills etc).

No offence please!

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by thesicilian: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nothing wrong with it. And besides older ladies tend to be more mature in relationships.
Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Help you do what exactly?

Even if na old mama.. As long as you FALL IN LOVE then no wahala.
Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by Kamdil: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Children that ought to be developing themselves with skills that will distinguish them in life,are rather busy talking of dating . tommorw they will start abusing the government as the reason behind their backwardness in life .
Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by sapeleboi(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
fool , make you nor hustle

Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
You are looking for a mother figure, looking for mother love.

How is your relationship with your mother?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by SILENTandSMART2: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
nothing wrong with you you're doing great,

in life if things goes otherwise we quickly link it with spiritual things,

you're okay OP, keep it up wink smiley
Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by Kondomatic(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
JOBgame:
Help me i don't know if these is spiritual or normal,but am just confused when i was 17, i was dating a 20 year old girl.now that am 20 i am dating a 24 year old woman.all of a sudden i just start disliking girl of my mate and that of younger ones,pls is it normal or something is wrong
You've a mature/advanced future
Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by JOBgame(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kondomatic:
You've a mature/advanced future

really
Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by JOBgame(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
sapeleboi:
fool , make you nor hustle

AM still hustling bro, the type of hustle i do require happiness from an opposite gender because of the humilation included
Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nothing wrong with you bruh,na the wey our Nigerians society be na him make you dey feel say na sin. Life is short try and live it to the fullest and dont let society dictate to you how you would live your life. Emancipate yourself from.....
Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by CuteMike01(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
This may be why

Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by adeniran22890: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
E normal. No worry soon u go dey date girls wey dey younger when u don clock 30 or 40... Girls of 19 to 25 dey always dey sweet to run shows with regardless of the age wey u dey as man.
Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by mosdii(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
You were molested by an older woman when you were younger I suppose.

Kinda weird but still same thing, there's no remedy for it. The older the berry, the sweeter the juice.

Please don't forget that Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them
Re: Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
OP YOU ARE VERY OKAY, ITS COOL.

One of my boss married someone 11 years his senior, and guess what? They are doing fantastically well, in fact it was from the couple I learnt about sex, from pre-intimacy down to the main action. Successful by all standards and their kids are doing great.

But more importantly I think you should be considering serious relationship at 21 and above, my personal opinion though, bkos I have observed that people who learn to make friends in their teens and started relationship at 21 and above seem to have more stability and maturity and socialize properly bkos they have the emotional balance to to see things objectively and not draw past failed relationship experiences to cloud judgement or see the opposite sex from that lens, how many teen relationships have worked out? However their are exceptions. Those times should be for personal development and becoming a person of immense value to the labour market.

Personally I have come to see older ladies handle relationship with more decency and purpose no offense to younger ladies pls.

(1) (Reply)

Horrible! Man Caught After Raping A Girl and Attempted To Remove Her Eyes.video / We were Friends, Now Lovers / Did You Ever Experience This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.