Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

PAN Nigeria Launches Virtual Auto Showroom - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PAN Nigeria Launches Virtual Auto Showroom (15877 Views)

PAN Nigeria Higer Bus Bags Best New Auto Entrant Commercial Award / PAN Nigeria Demand Reversal Of Tariff Review On Imported Vehicles / PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PAN Nigeria Launches Virtual Auto Showroom by Risingblue008(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Auto
Ootu
Otu
Otuh
Aka otulewa
grin grin grin grin grin
If u know u know
Re: PAN Nigeria Launches Virtual Auto Showroom by shamsin6300(m): 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
gbagyiza:

It's a good place to start your career as an automobile engineer cos u r going to acquire a lot of experience n exposure for future exploit but know that they don't pay well.

Thanks for the Input Sir.
Re: PAN Nigeria Launches Virtual Auto Showroom by AsawanaDgreat: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Good one
Re: PAN Nigeria Launches Virtual Auto Showroom by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Big Breaking news:

SOME LECTURERS FROM A UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING BOARDED A PLANE.
WHEN THE PLANE WAS READY TO TAKE-OFF, THE PILOT SAID......"WELCOME ON BOARD LADIES &
GENTLEMEN MAY I PLEASE INFORM YOU THAT THIS PLANE WAS MANUFACTURED BY YOUR STUDENTS IN THE UNIVERSITY AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME OF FLYING".
IMMEDIATELY THEY HEARD THAT, EVERYONE RAN OUT OF THE PLANE EXCEPT ONE PROFESSOR IBRAHIM, WHO SAT COMFORTABLY.
PEOPLE WERE SURPRISED AND WENT TO HIS SEAT TO ASK HIM WHY HE DID NOT RUN OUT
OF THE PLANE LIKE OTHERS?
HE SMILED AND REPLIED..."THERE IS NO NEED TO RUN OUT BECAUSE IF IT IS TRUE THAT THIS PLANE WAS MADE BY OUR STUDENTS, THEN WITH WHAT WE TAUGHT THEM, AM VERY SURE THE PLANE WILL NOT EVEN MOVE".

Pls don't laugh all alone. Just to put a smile on someone's face��� . Have a great day

2 Likes

Re: PAN Nigeria Launches Virtual Auto Showroom by ekaette1621: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
piper7:
Nairalanders please educate me on good betting sites in Nigeria. I mean the ones that will pay you your money when you win nih oo. And also the ones that allow deposit from first bank.

try SPORTYBET and you will never regret it.

Bet9ja is bullshit.
Re: PAN Nigeria Launches Virtual Auto Showroom by miky(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oracleforce:
Another rejected automobile from abroad....

Telsa does better

telsa is 70,000 usd.. you and many nigerians cant afford that
Re: PAN Nigeria Launches Virtual Auto Showroom by Oracleforce: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
miky:

telsa is 70,000 usd.. you and many nigerians cant afford that

I'm not.in your league, bro
Re: PAN Nigeria Launches Virtual Auto Showroom by revived: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Gravatar:
Overpriced money pits.

Seems you watch scotty kilmer wella cheesy cheesy

MONEYPITS

1 Like

Re: PAN Nigeria Launches Virtual Auto Showroom by AprokoGirl: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
doctore212:
Me I need the contact of three Prayers olosho that I will stay with for cross over night since the government has ban cross over night church activities.

Qualities
1. Must know how to smoke SK
2. Must be willing not to sleep through the night.

Pls treat as urgent.
Re: PAN Nigeria Launches Virtual Auto Showroom by Kfed4ril(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gravatar:
Overpriced money pits.
How much are they sold?
Re: PAN Nigeria Launches Virtual Auto Showroom by sultaan(m): 2:20am On Jan 01, 2021
uBuNiT:
I remember J5

We use to call it " iku e re". Meaning your death.

That one killed a lot of people before Hiace took over

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

P1656 TOYOTA - Oil Control Valve Circuit Malfunction / 8 Ways You're Ruining Your Car Without Realizing It / Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.