Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo (20243 Views)

EndSARS Protests: Enugu Government Suspends Curfew / Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State / President Buhari's Speach Suspends Curfew Nationwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by babtoundey(m): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sha don't plunge us into another crises of Covid 19. I don't understand what the government gains from putting up needless eye service.

Besides, I don't understand how allowing or banning new year crossover service should garner this much opprobriums and appraisals. Covid 19 that didn't stop elections campaign,voting and needless NIN registration why the heck should it stop religious congregation? What is very obvious is that if Nigeria is invaded by the real Covid 19 that grinds other developed countries, Nigerian government (both the state and Federal) doesn't have the wherewithal to tackle it.
So Seyi and other state government should spare us the unnecessary noise and disturbance.
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by MRFIXER001: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by UncommonLogic: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Righteousness2:
It's Funny when I see people trying to do some funny things in the name of securing lives...

How do you Secure God's Creature by shutting GOD out?

The Only Reason Nigeria and Africa at Large has not seen the Prophecy of Mr billy and his wife is because of the Church..

There are People who have stood in Gap to stop the thoughts of men from happening in Nigeria..

If we all had one Mind, we stay away from iniquity and Call on this Only Good GOD, Nigeria and Africa would be totally spared..

Confirmed confused certified mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
BEAUTIFUL GOVERNOR, grin Lovely man,sensible man that value God indeed.
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by ikennamadu1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
iamyemiakins:

Calm down, no dey rush
come I go break your leg oo undecided
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by successtutor(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Let's be sincere with ourselves , God cannot be mocked . If rapture should come during cross over, many people won't make heaven . I was in church during cross over and I can smell Indian hemp in abundance on the person beside me. With the way , Covid is spreading, we need measures till we get vaccines. God bless me. Nigeria is already blessed with milk and honey.
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by slimanyd: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
sammyogbu2015:
I so much love this Governor. He gets most of his decisions spot on. Jus today he shared anoda covid palliatives for civil servant on top 13th month salary. God bless him

Those apc bigots no go ever see that one nah. Nah the crime rate them go prefer to masturbate upon like say nah only Oyo state crime rate skyrocket

1 Like

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
All the way to Ibadan for crossover service niyen o.
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by yemex04(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
TempleHouse:
Nigerians are highly sentimental and extremely emotional about their religions, but Gov. Seyi Makinde is hereby setting a nest for Covid 19 pandemics come January 2021.

He always wants to be politically corrected. Isreal the home and place of birth of christ is under complete lockdown..
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by yemex04(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
sammyogbu2015:
I so much love this Governor. He gets most of his decisions spot on. Jus today he shared anoda covid palliatives for civil servant on top 13th month salary. God bless him

Meanwhile, public primary and secondary schools couldn't afford printing of exams questions paper due to paucity of funds and they needed to be writing questions on the chalkboard..
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Buharidgeneral: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Better . Sometimes I wonder whether Covid will Waka for night?
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Basher8583: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Righteousness2:
It's Funny when I see people trying to do some funny things in the name of securing lives...

The Only Reason Nigeria and Africa at Large has not seen the Prophecy of Mr billy and his wife is because of the Church..

There are People who have stood in Gap to stop the thoughts of men from happening in Nigeria..

If we all had one Mind, we stay away from iniquity and Call on this Only Good GOD, Nigeria and Africa would be totally spared..

Look all these your talk is bull shit.
If truly truly your Jesus is Lord please go to the covid center for disease control and heal them there. You can go there unprotected believing in the power of Jesus. Yeye
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Basher8583: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Plut01:

Seyi is a real Niggar

He is one of the few governor in Nigeria that share reasonable opinion concerning this covid lockdown of a thing. Covid is real, we know that but it would be unreasonable halting economic activities because of a Mild Malaria.

If you do, hunger would still kill the same people you're trying to protect. People's movement tomorrow will put food on some people's table. The petty traders, the people in transport industry and the rest.

If covid 19 kills you, no one will miss you as you have no regards for your own life
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by sesan85(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Righteousness2:

Well, it's always been asserted that religion often breeds low IQ and delusional disorders. You're a legendary proof of that. Bloody RELIGITARD!

1 Like

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Kaymansion(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
The Sensible governor with fear and lover of God
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by sammyogbu2015: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bro not secondary but primary and as u can see the man is putting effort into education standard in Oyo state. During ajimobi tenure, students paid for exam question papers demselves. Did anybody complain? If u ar a resident of Ibadan, u cud know DAT we love him.
yemex04:

Meanwhile, public primary and secondary schools couldn't afford printing of exams questions paper due to paucity of funds and they needed to be writing questions on the chalkboard..
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by koolaid87: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yes, we lick their butts unfortunately. However, my question was and still is "how is afrika the living witness of God's existence"?

I'll wait

quote author=Wiifesnatcher post=97568240]

Your leaders are your problem not God nor religion. You can't be licking the butt of your politicians and expect them to give you the dream country you want

The west you're running to, is what your generation will keep running to, if the whites are licking the butt of their leaders as you're busy doing here, they would surely have the same mentality of living their country like you[/quote]
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:44am On Dec 31, 2020
koolaid87:
Yes, we lick their butts unfortunately. However, my question was and still is "how is afrika the living witness of God's existence"?

I'll wait

quote author=Wiifesnatcher post=97568240]

Your leaders are your problem not God nor religion. You can't be licking the butt of your politicians and expect them to give you the dream country you want

The west you're running to, is what your generation will keep running to, if the whites are licking the butt of their leaders as you're busy doing here, they would surely have the same mentality of living their country like you

If not for God's uncommon Grace, covid-19 would wipe 70% of Africa out with the insensitive leaders and citizens we've but he listen to the Cries of the helpless hence our moderate casualties compare to your western world that have opportune to vaccine and modern and 21 century equipment

You need spiritual insight to know this
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Bluntemperor: 4:50am On Dec 31, 2020
DamZik:
They will never ban overcrowded NIN offices, mosques, markets, ports, banks, campaign rallies, malls, clubs, parks, nysc orientation camp, etc but the Church of God is their problem. That's to show you that people ruling us are a group of elite Occultists. They hate knowledge (Schools) and light (Churchs).

The questions for our leaders are:
- the banning of this New Year meetings is is in the interest of the people?
-Are these same people that you banned that travels day and night to London,Dubai and New York,etc.
- Are they the one that have multiple Passports and Visas to stay in Nigeria?
- If Bill Gates could admits his wrongful judgment of Covid-19 on the Africa Continents,how many of our rulers have gotten that bravery to admit of wrongs to the people?.
I give it to Yahaya Bello and Makinde,for their truthfulness and standing with the People on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by yYot: 6:18am On Dec 31, 2020
Globad:

Let's leave theory.

Make a prayer request about one of Nigeria's many problems in 2021 and let's monitor it.

Choose any one: banditry, terrorism, bad governance, bad roads, poor supply of electricity insecurity.

Stop all this ranting from thread to thread.

Solve one problem spiritually. Only one.
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by yYot: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2020
Sleekfingers:

which yeye God? Even common malaria dey kill nigerians like mosquito......

Other countries are busy doing the necessary......nigerians are busy praying to one yeye God for divine intervention......una go pray tire......
God is not yeye God for those that believe in Him. However, you made a very important point!
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Plut01: 6:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Basher8583:

If covid 19 kills you, no one will miss you as you have no regards for your own life

How many people died of Covid in your family?

Do not come here to type trash

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by oshonwambada: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2020
Righteousness2:

l love u bro.no homo
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by AdemolaJegede(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2020
The most sensible Governor that put the place of God first in all that he does .. More Grace sir . Covid19 in not beyond God . The Bible said if my people who are call by my name can humble themselves and turn from their evil , he said if they pray that he will answer and heal the land . It is not keeping to man made rules that is keepings us till now, it is just God mercy that is sufficient for us. So his name must be praise . Once more I appreciate the the hon Governor for his understand may the Lord almighty continue to protect the land in Jesus name . Amen
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by branhampaul: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2020
Globad:

Let's leave theory.

Make a prayer request about one of Nigeria's many problems in 2021 and let's monitor it.

Choose any one: banditry, terrorism, bad governance, bad roads, poor supply of electricity insecurity.

Stop all this ranting from thread to thread.

Solve one problem spiritually. Only one.

Well said. Theory, without practicals, cannot move this country to any significant level. Religion is basically theory.
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2020
majamajic:
Nice one

Lagos better free us oo

I need pursue this 2020

In the course of this week alone, my Sister-in-law has been infected, a Friend's Dad has landed in ICU cos of covid complications and is battling for his life, a family friend has survived being in ICU cos of Covid, while a relative of his died in the same ICU during the same gaddamn time. This has been my personal experience in just one week . . .

BTW, my neighbour told me that Shell's clinic in Lagos has seen a surge in Covid cases. True, most infected would survive with mostly mild symptoms (especially the young), but do you really want to find out for yourself?
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2020
TempleHouse:
Nigerians are highly sentimental and extremely emotional about their religions, but Gov. Seyi Makinde is hereby setting a nest for Covid 19 pandemics come January 2021.

Makinde is a stupid populist. I had already rationalized this covid thing a few months ago that its not so bad in Nigeria, but within this week alone, the number of cases around me have been worrisome.
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2020
Plut01:

Seyi is a real Niggar

He is one of the few governor in Nigeria that share reasonable opinion concerning this covid lockdown of a thing. Covid is real, we know that but it would be [b]unreasonable halting economic activities because of a Mild Malari[/b]a.

If you do, hunger would still kill the same people you're trying to protect. People's movement tomorrow will put food on some people's table. The petty traders, the people in transport industry and the rest.

This is not about halting economic activities but shutting down avoidable avenues for infections. Is cross-over night an economic activity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Plut01: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bagehot:

This is not about halting economic activities but shutting down avoidable avenues for infections. Is cross-over night an economic activity?

To your question, No.

I wrote it clearly that some economic activities will take place because of the cross over and that will bring money for some people.

Back to your point, since it is a good thing to shut down all avenue where people can contact the virus (which i as a person agree with), when are they going to halt the NIMC registration exercise going on across the country?

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by koolaid87: 5:47am On Jan 16, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6365828/covid-19-update-january-15-2021

Wiifesnatcher:

If not for God's uncommon Grace, covid-19 would wipe 70% of Africa out with the insensitive leaders and citizens we've but he listen to the Cries of the helpless hence our moderate casualties compare to your western world that have opportune to vaccine and modern and 21 century equipment

You need spiritual insight to know this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties / Bashir Machina Leads APC Rally in Nguru LGA, Yobe State (Pictures) / Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.