Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite (1556 Views)

Go Read About Intersex (throwback Pic) / Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos) / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
When you hear of intersex or hermaphrodite. What is the first thing that comes into your mind??
''You mean you have two organs/genitals?''
Okay, that is what you all have been made to believe. That all intersex people have two organs, then the one that functions more will determine the gender identity of that person..
All false beliefs.
I'm sure many of you don't know someone can be born with just one organ and also be intersex.. That's why many people born with one organ, if Penis, the person raised up as a boy and if Vagina, raised up as a girl but growing up, you get to find out they are intersex and intersex is not necessarily about being born with both genitals at birth. It has many other variations.

The girls find out early enough when they can't menstraute or fail to develop breasts. The men find out later when they fail to impregnant a woman.
Some of them whose physical appearance have been affected also find out early enough, those are the ones who look in a way you can't tell if it is a man or a woman..
I have posted stories of some people born with only a vagina and raised up as girls and their internals was like that of a man and their whole body development was also like that of a man. (Like having testes, male dna xy, no womb, no ovary etc). Also posted stories of people who was born with only a penis and raised up as boys and their internald was like that of a woman and their whole body development also like that of a female, some even able to get pregnant through the abdomen. (Like havinh ovaries, uterus female dna, small testes etc)
Intersex has more that 46 variations so stop having this backward mindset that intersex only deals with people having two organs.
There is a class of intersex people who have two organs, that one is called true-hermaphroditism, there are also other class of intersex people who were born with one genital but having bodies or internal organs that do not fit with in with their genitals.
Its not all about genital.. A woman can have a penis and a man can have a vagina. Some can have both organs.. Some can have conforming organs..
Gender identity is different from sex. Intersex is a sex (physical variation someone is born with). It is not a gender identity.
Go read more about intersex. If you need links, ask me and i send to you..
Thank you and keep educating people. Don't forget to LIKE my facebook page ''intersex sherry nigeria'' kiss
Update: imagine someone raised up as a boy or a girl and living and believintheir whole lives they are a boy or a girl, only for them to get to a certain age to find out they are not fully a man or a fully a woman but intersex.. Depression surely sets in..
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
wink
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by StormInc: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
IntersexSherry:
wink

Pm me ‪+234 701 280 3303‬ now urgent
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
IntersexSherry:
When you hear of intersex or hermaphrodite. What is the first thing that comes into your mind??
''You mean you have two organs/genitals?''
Okay, that is what you all have been made to believe. That all intersex people have two organs, then the one that functions more will determine the gender identity of that person..
All false beliefs.
I'm sure many of you don't know someone can be born with just one organ and also be intersex.. That's why many people born with one organ, if Penis, the person raised up as a boy and if Vagina, raised up as a girl but growing up, you get to find out they are intersex and intersex is not necessarily about being born with both genitals at birth. It has many other variations.

The girls find out early enough when they can't menstraute or fail to develop breasts. The men find out later when they fail to impregnant a woman.
Some of them whose physical appearance have been affected also find out early enough, those are the ones who look in a way you can't tell if it is a man or a woman..
I have posted stories of some people born with only a vagina and raised up as girls and their internals was like that of a man and their whole body development was also like that of a man. (Like having testes, male dna xy, no womb, no ovary etc). Also posted stories of people who was born with only a penis and raised up as boys and their internald was like that of a woman and their whole body development also like that of a female, some even able to get pregnant through the abdomen. (Like havinh ovaries, uterus female dna, small testes etc)
Intersex has more that 46 variations so stop having this backward mindset that intersex only deals with people having two organs.
There is a class of intersex people who have two organs, that one is called true-hermaphroditism, there are also other class of intersex people who were born with one genital but having bodies or internal organs that do not fit with in with their genitals.
Its not all about genital.. A woman can have a penis and a man can have a vagina. Some can have both organs.. Some can have conforming organs..
Gender identity is different from sex. Intersex is a sex (physical variation someone is born with). It is not a gender identity.
Go read more about intersex. If you need links, ask me and i send to you..
Thank you and keep educating people. Don't forget to LIKE my facebook page ''intersex sherry nigeria'' kiss
enlightening,thank you. Prior to this moment I always thought It was always about the genitals now I know better.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2020
StormInc:

Pm me ‪+234 701 280 3303‬ now urgent
for what?
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
enlightening,thank you. Prior to this moment I always thought It was always about the genitals now I know better.
ya i'm going to be posting more on this topic
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2020
Suicide rate is high among these kind of people thats why you need to learn to understand and support them. Its not easy..
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2020
Some people still dey ask me ''what is intersex?'' We still have a very long way to go grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Some people still dey ask me ''what is intersex?'' We still have a very long way to go grin

Which state are you from?
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

Which state are you from?
igbo tribe. Why?
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by ChangedMan1999(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
IntersexSherry:
igbo tribe. Why?
You must to be a clown.
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

You must to be a clown.

you gotta be kidding
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
IntersexSherry:
you gotta be kidding
WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR STATE , IN NIGERIA?
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR STATE , IN NIGERIA?

after abusing me?
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
IntersexSherry:
after abusing me?
No No No
I didn't abuse you
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

No No No

I didn't abuse you
Enugu
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Enugu
Which Local Government in Enugu?
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

Which Local Government in Enugu?
but why asking?
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
IntersexSherry:
but why asking?

It's been long that I have been reading your posts here, and I think that you once said that you are from South West. And that is why I am curious to know if you really from Enugu.

Try and answer this question, so that I won't keep on disturbing you:

O le otu e mere?

Aha gi owu nini? ( you must say it; you can just translate it)
Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

It's been long that I have been reading your posts here, and I think that you once said that you are from South West. And that is why I am curious to know if you really from Enugu.

Try and answer this question, so that I won't keep on disturbing you:

O le otu e mere? How you doing this evening?

Aha gi owu nini? ( you must say it; you can just translate it) your name is what

Re: All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=IntersexSherry post=97589447][/quote]
OK.
This is where it ends

(1) (Reply)

Top 10: Types Of Women To Avoid / Pastor Caught Paŋts Dowŋ ‘chewiŋg’ Married Woman Right In A Church [WATCH] / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.