Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Jordan Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jordan Experience (2003 Views)

Underwater Military Museum: Jordan Sinks Tanks, Helicopter In The Red Sea(Pics) / Life In Jordan For Nigerians / Visit Visa To Jordan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jordan Experience by Bosun13: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please i have been plan to go and hustle in Jordan..anyone with working and study experience in Jordan should come to my aid.
Checking and searching on net might not be accurate as Experienced one....The good and bad side of that country is what i want to know before I start my journey..
Thanks
Re: Jordan Experience by Goodman247: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Suicidal journey, don't go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordan Experience by Bosun13: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Thanks for your contribution bro! but what's your experience concerning the place ...how is it suicide ?
Re: Jordan Experience by azzima(m): 5:26am On Dec 31, 2020
Bosun13:
Thanks for your contribution bro! but what's your experience concerning the place ...how is it suicide ?
It seems every Nigerian JUST wants to go ANYWHERE ABROAD! I see an idiot here comparing Panama to Japan .....are you mad? U spend over 1M to migrate to forsaken Countries where your chances of survival is almost zero or you end up selling drugs and going into their crazy prisons. Some of these countries, you have absolutely no rights, no job prospects and their hatred towards you is another story .... I will rather open a small shop with that 1M than to be a slave in another country worse than Nigeria because their immigration will be chasing you up and down,you are EASILY spotted , you can't understand their language. Some of them are trying to RUN OUT of their country while you are trying to RUN IN Some of these countries, you can ONLY come out at night because of their immigration . Just imagine, they hate you, police chase you up and down, you have no relative, you don't understand their language, you can only roam at night, plus you can't find a job because their own ppl are looking for job, you can't come back home unless you pay a fine......I will rather be a free man in my country and persevere!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jordan Experience by Bosun13: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2020
Thank you bro, really appreciate your advice....just tired of this country ni.... i will try Dubai instead

1 Like

Re: Jordan Experience by Obagreatdatoye(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bosun13:
Thank you bro, really appreciate your advice....just tired of this country ni.... i will try Dubai instead
Use the money to start a business here...when u are OK travel to US or UK on vacation...be wise bro!

3 Likes

Re: Jordan Experience by Bosun13: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Obagreatdatoye:

Use the money to start a business here...when u are OK travel to US or UK on vacation...be wise bro!
...business in Nigeria !
End sars almost ruined my life ....may be i can try to relocate to Ghana...
Re: Jordan Experience by Bosun13: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
I just wnt to try another country for survival
Re: Jordan Experience by Bosun13: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
More advice needed..
Re: Jordan Experience by Greatdand007(m): 1:47am On Jan 03, 2021
Bosun13:

Dubai is not that bad am also planning to go hustle in Dubai this month

1 Like

Re: Jordan Experience by Marimart: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Greatdand007:

Dubai is not that bad am also planning to go hustle in Dubai this month
Don't try it
Re: Jordan Experience by saheedom: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nija Don cast for every business expect you're into bad group

(1) (Reply)

Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada / Ekiti Airport Was Commissioned Over One Year Ago Yet To Receive Flight(photos) / Most Peaceful Countries Globally. Canada Ranked 4th And Nigeria Ranked 146th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.