Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,517 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Am Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused. (549 Views)

I Am Confused! What Should I Do Please? / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused. by Favouritekid(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
She told me she's going for terry night at a member house.
and the next thing babe phone is switch off.
babe that wil never off her phone even during crusade.
i had to add up some members from her church group to confirm if that terry night is actually true or scam.
and behold they said nothing like that is happening in thier church.
i kept quiet.
today again shes stil telling me the same thing,that her mum is busy forcing her to go.
and i wil not hear from her again till 2morow becuz she want to plug her phone.
like is she cheating on me or what?
Re: Am Confused. by Henrywalker: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
tongue I think she was among those that my friend took out yesterday, sorry bro! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Favouritekid:
i had to add up some members from her church group to confirm if that terry night is actually true or scam.
i kept quiet.
today again shes stil telling me the same thing,that her mum is busy forcing her to go.
Stop the false accusations, wait till you have evidence
Re: Am Confused. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Abobi
Re: Am Confused. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Henrywalker:
tongue I think she was among those that my friend took out yesterday, sorry bro! tongue
badt guy

Op na jonzin man

1 Like

Re: Am Confused. by Intoboy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sorry bro...i know how you're feeling
Re: Am Confused. by Favouritekid(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Henrywalker:
GUY
Re: Am Confused. by goodmorning40: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
I will wouldn't know if she's cheating on you or not
You can start by giving me her profile
Re: Am Confused. by stupidmod1: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
over nite fuking simple, u self b doing ur own no dull
Re: Am Confused. by marsman: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Favouritekid:
i kept quiet.
Which one is Terry Night, or she wants to go and meet Terry.
Re: Am Confused. by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oga talk to your babe, which one be this assumption. Abeg deal with this insecurity, its not about your babe from what I can see, its about you and how you think. Wise up brother

Call her talk to her and demand honesty, also observe, when am with a lady I look.at what she.does weda it matches what she.says, if am sure she is not serious, I walk, relationship no be by force.

Look ones she is not ready to grow her ambitions and aspirations and remain faithful to you and you do same, you don't have a relationship, that's my take
Re: Am Confused. by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin grin grin

marsman:

Re: Am Confused. by Favouritekid(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yusufisraelj:
Oga talk to your babe, which one be this assumption. Abeg deal with this insecurity, its not about your babe from what I can see, its about you and how you think. Wise up brother

Call her talk to her and demand honesty, also observe, when am with a lady I look.at what she.does weda it matches what she.says, if am sure she is not serious, I walk, relationship no be by force.

Look ones she is not ready to grow her ambitions and aspirations and remain faithful to you and you do same, you don't have a relationship, that's my take
thankiu
Re: Am Confused. by Uncle93(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
stupidmod1:
over nite fuking simple, u self b doing ur own no dull

Exactly, overnight fcking !!!!!!!!
Re: Am Confused. by Uncle93(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Over night fcking wey bad, she don beat you handicap

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
marsman:
lol laugh wan kill megringrin
Terry kor, Tarry nogrin
Re: Am Confused. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Abobi
With all due respect clear road grin
Re: Am Confused. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Masonkaycares:
With all due respect clear road grin
assurance cover you
Re: Am Confused. by Kapilta(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
No be say she be your wife. You yourself don see say she dey hustle. You for act like say you dey believe am too, just so you go fit to dey knack till d thing tire you. Wetin dey pain me for dis kain situation be say, after d knacking don tire you and you come release madam lienus, she go para for you even pass loyal gals say to say she for think say she don find mugu wey go be her husband, d one wey go mumu give am, wey even after marriage she go still dey do dat her nonsense. Na only God go fit to judge dis kain gals. Sha mumu give am till d knacking go tire you. She a f**king hoe. She bn lying a 100%.
Re: Am Confused. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Dis Is No Longer A Terry Night It's A Terrible Night.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
assurance cover you
which Kain assurance? The one wey papa Ifeanyi sing for mama Ifeanyi cos ah no dey find dah one ooo
Re: Am Confused. by Favouritekid(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kapilta:
No be say she be your wife. You yourself don see say she dey hustle. You for act like say you dey believe am too, just so you go fit to dey knack till d thing tire you. Wetin dey pain me for dis kain situation be say, after d knacking don tire you and you come release madam lienus, she go para for you even pass loyal gals say to say she for think say she don find mugu wey go be her husband, d one wey go mumu give am, wey even after marriage she go still dey do dat her nonsense. Na only God go fit to judge dis kain gals. Sha mumu give am till d knacking go tire you. She a f**king hoe. She bn lying a 100%.
diz talk over sweet me.
and na exactly wetit dey my mind.
na 4 me to just the do like i no sabi anything.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
If she get butterfly tattoo for wrist, my guy dey tear her toto for Ibadan like this. grin grin

Who say make you get girlfriend? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Am Confused. by cooooooks(m): 4:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Trust but verify.

If the verification makes no sense, say bye bye.

No need for excessive thinking. Your time is better spent on other matters anyways.
Re: Am Confused. by Wittyglam(f): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2020
Talk to her about your findings and if she has no sensible reason, take a long walk bro and never look back. Thank you
Re: Am Confused. by abiona36622: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2020
:
lol laugh wan kill me
Terry kor, Tarry no

(1) (Reply)

Money/numbers/age Or Years In Ijaw Language: / Still dey There dey View / Dreams About Being Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.