Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad (1391 Views)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by Ruby5: 1:33am On Dec 31, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by Praxis758: 2:02am On Dec 31, 2020
Big congrats to both of them. Only those who have experienced it will appreciate the brokenness and depth of that mother.

I pray those who are being delayed from coming home abroad will have breakthrough this year

6 Likes

Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by Molahnelson(m): 2:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Mama
Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by AdaugoChisom(f): 2:14am On Dec 31, 2020
I was even thinking is my Cousin brother who spent more than 18 years at Iranian prison but was released this year due to the pandemic. This life isn't totally is not balance.
Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by Chicagoesontop: 2:15am On Dec 31, 2020
Thank you Jesus.. Anybody who thinks to go abroad and come back just like that is easy should have his or her brain checked. Once again thank you Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by Exc2000: 3:25am On Dec 31, 2020
cool

Eyah... mother's love is till eternity

Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by Tolexander: 3:29am On Dec 31, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
I was even thinking is my Cousin brother who spent more than 18 years at Iranian prison but was released this year due to the pandemic. This life isn't totally is not balance.
He carry drug?

1 Like

Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by ipobarethieves: 3:33am On Dec 31, 2020
cool Omo l'aso,Omo niyi wink,Omo lere cool
Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:24am On Dec 31, 2020
Mother-child bond is stronger than Lai Mohammed's lie. grin
Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by CAPSLOCKED: 6:05am On Dec 31, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Thank you Jesus.. Anybody who thinks to go abroad and come back just like that is easy should have his or her brain checked. Once again thank you Jesus.

YOU'RE IN DIRE NEED OF A BRAIN CHECK YOURSELF. MANY PEOPLE GO ABROAD AND "COME BACK JUST LIKE THAT" SO EASILY EVERY DAY. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by Mindlog: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2020
Glad for him and his family that he returned home alive.
Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by TANID(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF GOD I PRAY YOU SHALL SET YOUR EYES ON HIM VERY SOON.
Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by careytommy37(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2020
The topic be like wetin primary school pupil compose
Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by mrdharkchild(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2020
So y make a video and share here. You don't plan traveling back?

Before u share that picture/video/thought, ask yourself these questions :
1. Y am I sharing this.
2. Who will this video help?
3. Am I intimidating someone somewhere by this message or helping someone.
Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by BABSSSOO(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
wetin him do?
Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by PAWG(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2020
‘ cousin brother ‘ shocked undecided

Cousin is cousin, brother is brother.

No offense intended though.

AdaugoChisom:
I was even thinking it is my Cousin brother who spent more than 18 years at Iranian prison but was released this year due to the pandemic. This life isn't totally is not balance.

18 years in a foreign prison People dey suffer for this life o
Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by kikelomo68469: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2020
:I was even thinking is my Cousin brother who spent more than 18 years at Iranian prison but was released this year due to the pandemic. This life isn't totally is not balance. wetin him do?
Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2020
Mother's love! Uncomparable!
Re: Mother Breaks Into Tears Of Joy When His Son Visited Her After 13years In Abroad by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wlcm home man.. no place like home

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bans Family From Her Funeral And Publishes Guest List In Own Obituary / We Rise By Lifting Others / Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.