Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video (9114 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Eastern Security Network Burnt Down Fulani Camp In Ebonyi Farmland. ( Video ) / Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by ceaser: 2:19am On Jan 01, 2021
NwaAro:
I'm in the East now and I haven't felt safer going to my farm alone, my mum and cousins used to complain about their cassava farms been invaded by Fulani herdsmen and their cows for months unchallenged, if you made the mistake of confronting them... then expect to be butchered or raped by those bastards. It was around December 22 I witnessed those ESN vigilantes (some tough looking youths) armed with pump action rifles and few AK47's chasing out the last few Fulani herdsmen left in the community, apparently these idiots even established some sort of hamlet around the forest areas close to major by-ways, farms and streams (where they could spy on soft targets to attack)... ESN boys packed them like sardines all tied up and bundled them into the vans they came with right out of the community as a crowd of cheering villagers both kids and old folks celebrated and sang praise songs of appreciation to the vigilantes...I personally came out with a bundle of cash and sprayed those heroes as they sped off with the captured herdsmen. I'm sure the cows they left behind would be more than enough to make a huge feast for Christmas and New year for the community.

Those ESN guys reminded me so much of Bakassi boys, same style of dressing and vivacity

Laudable. The people have decided to take their destinies in their own hands and if this is what it takes to entrench the much needed and evasive security, then so be it.

Just be strategic. Don't overdo things cos that is one problem I have with IPOB. They tend to overdo things and also vehemently insult potential allies and cast vitriolics on those that tend to advice them to slow things down a little bit. Be slow and steady about it. Don't shed bloods when carrying out this campaign. Remember that the Fulani government is on the side of the herders so whatever you do, don't give the government an excuse to turn the heat on you.

The fulani militia will want to launch reprisal attacks, so be prepared to push back relentlessly.

The south west has applied some form of diplomatic approach to solving the Fulani problem. Successful, albeit little, it's an approach that one of the yèyé governors is utilizing selfishly. But the indigenes themselves have advocated a more direct and confrontational approach. The said governor almost created a village for Fulanis in that town if not for the indigenes that vehemently resisted it and warned the governor. They chased out those Fukanis and pulled down their huts and flags that they've placed to mark their territories.

The guy I'm talking about is Fáyemí. He is eyeing presidency. He has flatly told Ekiti indegenes that he does not require their votes to win and that money is what will speak in the elections, which may be true. But he will not be the only contestant. He will definitely have other contestants with better résumé. So he shouldn't be too confident.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:22am On Jan 01, 2021
jamjo:

Please if I may ask, why will any right-thinking person be against ESN? The main purpose of establishing the ESN was to fight the criminals in our region of which the Nigeria government both the federal and states have failed, they are not fighting the federal government of Nigeria, they are a vigilante group, not an army if you all don't know the meaning of vigilante please use your dictionary and they have not engaged in any activities that have gone contrary to their objectives that established it. I don't know what the madness all about ESN, Boko Haram, Bandits, and Herdsmen are ravaging the country with impunity they are not called names and the government are handling them with kids gloves but the citizens who gave their times even their life to help where our government failed are the once that are getting all kind of ridicules and death threats.
HIRE AMERICAN MERCINERIES ALL THIS CRIMINALS WILL BD WIPED OUT TOTALLY IN 40 DAYS angry
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by dubra: 2:48am On Jan 01, 2021
God bless mazi nnamdi kanu, the OHAMADIKE ndi igbo, the more they hate you the more you shine, long live mazi nnamdi kanu
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by NwaAro: 3:07am On Jan 01, 2021
ceaser:

Laudable. The people have decided to take their destinies in their own hands and if this is what it takes to entrench the much needed and evasive security, then so be it.

Just be strategic. Don't overdo things cos that is one problem I have with IPOB. They tend to overdo things and also vehemently insult potential allies and cast vitriolics on those that tend to advice them to slow things down a little bit. Be slow and steady about it. Don't shed bloods when carrying out this campaign. Remember that the Fulani government is on the side of the herders so whatever you do, don't give the government an excuse to turn the heat on you.

The fulani militia will want to launch reprisal attacks, so be prepared to push back relentlessly.

The south west has applied some form of diplomatic approach to solving the Fulani problem. Successful, albeit little, it's an approach that one of the yèyé governors is utilizing selfishly. But the indigenes themselves have advocated a more direct and confrontational approach. The said governor almost created a village for Fulanis in that town if not for the indigenes that vehemently resisted it and warned the governor. They chased out those Fukanis and pulled down their huts and flags that they've placed to mark their territories.

The guy I'm talking about is Fáyemí. He is eyeing presidency. He has flatly told Ekiti indegenes that he does not require their votes to win and that money is what will speak in the elections, which may be true. But he will not be the only contestant. He will definitely have other contestants with better résumé. So he shouldn't be too confident.

Bros I don't have to read all that tales by moonlight you just drafted but this isn't about IPOB or Biafra any more, this is about the security of human lives which have been threatened for far too long. The most important thing now is the security of lives and property (the most fundamental unit of human existence), and that's exactly what this ESN outfit has been providing in the East since its creation... every other thing is inconsequential to me as much as every Igbo person who now enjoys some serenity of calm and security, our woman can now go to their farms without fear of been raped or killed, and our men can go about their business without some savages kidnapping them or butchering them as has been the case for years now... If the Fulani want a reprisal, then they should be ready to expect more madness with a heavy dose of equal and more deadly savagery/brutality cause everyone is ready and alert, nobody is taking anything for granted anymore in the South most especially here in the East. The era of waiting and crying to the useless Nigerian security to come do their jobs while hundreds are been killed is OVER, all over the East right now the ESN vigilantes are well armed and ready with solid intelligence networks within and around their areas of operations, even down to the rural communities.

As for Amotekun, apparently they are doing a terrible job of securing their region, cause reports already suggest a worrying influx of Fulani bandits into major states in the SW, as confirmed by the Oyo state governor and other political leaders in yorubaland. This goes to show that Amotekun has been politicized, restricted by the armbits of law and heavily regulated too much by their state governors and even the police, so much that they don't have a free jurisdiction and power to flexibly tackle the menace of insecurity plaguing the region

I don't why you Nigerians are so fixated about IPOB and Biafra more than the fact that these ESN outfit was primarily created to protect our vulnerable and volatile security situations back home, seems to me like you derive some insidious and psychopathic joy from seeing women been raped by those savages or people been butchered all over the South East and South in general... Once again this isn't about IPOB, Biafra or even Nnamdi Kanu.. this is a grand project that every sane Igbo man or woman out there sees as a NECESSITY.

9 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Neddstark: 3:15am On Jan 01, 2021
Dedetwo:

Shut up your putrid mouth. ESN compete adequately with Nigerian army on rifle fire fight.

Na so Kanu boast untill, he run like coward never to come to his homeland again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by afube: 3:39am On Jan 01, 2021
ceaser:

A well-crafted counsel but the problem is that the Fulanis are waging a surreptitious war on Nigerians for their ancestral lands, in their war of conquest they are not taking it slowly and steadily. you can go and ask the long-suffering people of southern Kaduna and Benue -plateau.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Wow! i am happy about this. What the Nigerian Military cannot do in the North, ESN has done it; way to go, Amotekun, don't sleep. What a bastardized Army we have in Nigeria,

NwaAro:
I'm in the East now and I haven't felt safer going to my farm alone, my mum and cousins used to complain about their cassava farms been invaded by Fulani herdsmen and their cows for months unchallenged, if you made the mistake of confronting them... then expect to be butchered or raped by those bastards. It was around December 22 I witnessed those ESN vigilantes (some tough looking youths) armed with pump action rifles and few AK47's chasing out the last few Fulani herdsmen left in the community, apparently these idiots even established some sort of hamlet around the forest areas close to major by-ways, farms and streams (where they could spy on soft targets to attack)... ESN boys packed them like sardines all tied up and bundled them into the vans they came with right out of the community as a crowd of cheering villagers both kids and old folks celebrated and sang praise songs of appreciation to the vigilantes...I personally came out with a bundle of cash and sprayed those heroes as they sped off with the captured herdsmen. I'm sure the cows they left behind would be more than enough to make a huge feast for Christmas and New year for the community.

Those ESN guys reminded me so much of Bakassi boys, same style of dressing and vivacity

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by jamjo: 4:41am On Jan 01, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:

HIRE AMERICAN MERCINERIES ALL THIS CRIMINALS WILL BD WIPED OUT TOTALLY IN 40 DAYS angry

Who fights for America? It is a shame that the giant of Africa cannot guarantee the security of its citizens
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by leokid866: 4:50am On Jan 01, 2021
Sirjamo:
I hope this ESN doesn't do anything illegal that will make the government come after them. Since Nnamdi Kanu started his ministry, this is the only crusade that makes sense to me
and when....not if....when it all starts to burn guess who won't be around to mount a defense for the call he has made to these men.
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by EMMY76: 5:18am On Jan 01, 2021
Am very certain that those fulanis will regroup and come back to attack and massacre people of that community at night this is very far from being over the fulanis I know never forgets or forgives. Esn members in this community should better start preparing for the very worst.
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by EMMY76: 5:31am On Jan 01, 2021
NwaAro:

If ur community seize their cows am very sure that it's aren't over yet those barbarians will definitely regroup and come back to attack ur community at night u guys really need to be more vigilant and observant the fulanis I know don't forgets nor forgives.
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by samyj2477: 6:14am On Jan 01, 2021
NwaAro:

Bros I don't have to read all that tales by moonlight you just drafted but this isn't about IPOB or Biafra any more, this is about the security of human lives which have been threatened for far too long. The most important thing now is the security of lives and property (the most fundamental unit of human existence), and that's exactly what this ESN outfit has been providing in the East since its creation... every other thing is inconsequential to me as much as every Igbo person who now enjoys some serenity of calm and security, our woman can now go to their farms without fear of been raped or killed, and our men can go about their business without some savages kidnapping them or butchering them as has been the case for years now... If the Fulani want a reprisal, then they should be ready to expect more madness with a heavy dose of equal and more deadly savagery/brutality cause everyone is ready and alert, nobody is taking anything for granted anymore in the South most especially here in the East. The era of waiting and crying to the useless Nigerian security to come do their jobs while hundreds are been killed is OVER, all over the East right now the ESN vigilantes are well armed and ready with solid intelligence networks within and around their areas of operations, even down to the rural communities.

As for Amotekun, apparently they are doing a terrible job of securing their region, cause reports already suggest a worrying influx of Fulani bandits into major states in the SW, as confirmed by the Oyo state governor and other political leaders in yorubaland. This goes to show that Amotekun has been politicized, restricted by the armbits of law and heavily regulated too much by their state governors and even the police, so much that they don't have a free jurisdiction and power to flexibly tackle the menace of insecurity plaguing the region

I don't why you Nigerians are so fixated about IPOB and Biafra more than the fact that these ESN outfit was primarily created to protect our vulnerable and volatile security situations back home, seems to me like you derive some insidious and psychopathic joy from seeing women been raped by those savages or people been butchered all over the South East and South in general... Once again this isn't about IPOB, Biafra or even Nnamdi Kanu.. this is a grand project that every sane Igbo man or woman out there sees as a NECESSITY.
I no know say u sabi write English like this o. after reading I decided to check the name and it was u lols. Nice reply.
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Daewang: 6:17am On Jan 01, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
video Link : https://web.facebook.com/MaziNnamdiKanuTheLeaderIPOB/videos/406809977231295

Eastern Security Network Invades "Fulani Terrorist" camps burn down houses, Issues ultimatum to UmahiEastern Security Network Invades “Fulani Terrorist” camps burn down houses, Issues ultimatum to Umahi
Exclusives, News December 31, 2020 Authentic SHARE

The Eastern Security Network has invaded the Camp of “Fulani Herdsmen in Ebonyi State Nigeria razing down their houses in the forest in the early hours of Thursday.

Troops of Volunteers of the Eastern Security Network took over the forest habitat of the Fulanis after successfully engaging them in battle leading to burning down of their houses.

Sharing the update, The commander of the Eastern Security Network, Nnamdi Kanu said “Another terrorist camp destroyed in our beloved land of Ebonyi yesterday. The warning to terrorists is a very simple one, do NOT dwell in our farmlands and forests, go to towns and cities and rent a dwelling like all law abiding citizens.”

“The forests of our ancestors will not be surrendered to foreign terrorists from Sene-Gambia despite the best efforts of caliphate slaves like Dave Umahi.”

“Only a complete fool will doubt our resolve. Any day any of our mothers or daughters are attacked, abducted or raped again in Ebonyi State, Dave Umahi will be chased out of Abakaliki. Mad Zoo!”

https://authenticng.com/eastern-security-network-invades-fulani-terrorist-camps-burn-down-houses-issues-ultimatum-to-umahi/?fbclid=IwAR3my6URCx9FWUvkHZlLdTFfm2SQE2oGcO9Vh3GPc4LVcJWyFWxcP7_bRVI

I love this. Hurray for Eastern Security Network.
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Odinaka00(m): 7:43am On Jan 01, 2021
Bialegend:

Your hope means nothing. Which government? Your zoo government? Let them come and meet their waterloo.

Take it bro, read his comment with a clear heart to understand that he meant well to the Ipob and that he supports them..I don’t know why some of you Igbos are so aggressive. This is one problem Nnamdi Kanu must tackle this year..Some of his followers can’t debate without insulting others and that’s very childish

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by myright: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2021
Following
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Yujin(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2021
EMMY76:
Am very certain that those fulanis will regroup and come back to attack and massacre people of that community at night this is very far from being over the fulanis I know never forgets or forgives. Esn members in this community should better start preparing for the very worst.
Security is top-notch. Those fulani terrorists can't regroup in our land because ESN is regional... No hiding place for them. Our forests belong to us and we know them better that those vermins. Our land MUST be free of criminals and terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Yujin(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2021
EMMY76:

If ur community seize their cows am very sure that it's aren't over yet those barbarians will definitely regroup and come back to attack ur community at night u guys really need to be more vigilant and observant the fulanis I know don't forgets nor forgives.
The issue of not forgiving or forgetting only makes sense when a person is truly a victim and those who can really use the phrase are the Igbos. We have suffered a lot in this evil contraption. Enough is enough.
Anyone interested in doing business in our land should go and rent a business place and do his business unmolested. But as for terrorists in the forests attacking our women and destroying their farmlands, they are terrorists and would be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by favor914: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
EMMY76:

Las las ESN will go and report the case to the Nigeria Police, or their Brigadier General in Uk can run to the ICC? Useless Coward Criminals.
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by myright: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
ok
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by amuwo1980: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fake video, ESN is purely a defensive front , they are NOT a muderous organization and have not killed a single person , they will only discourage the illegal land grabbing and they will completely stop the Ak 47 wielding marauders, they are not going to confront the zoo army rather to keep the armed herds men on their toes
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by myright: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
amuwo1980:
Fake video, ESN is purely a defensive front , they are NOT a muderous organization and have not killed a single person , they will only discourage the illegal land grabbing and they will completely stop the Ak 47 wielding marauders, they are not going to confront the zoo army rather to keep the armed herds men on their toes
The video is on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's wall. He posted it himself
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by ceaser: 3:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Ahn ahn! See what I just mentioned earlier. Why d'you have to lace your response with insults? Don't you have a more civil way of passing across your points and opinions?

Paraphrasing my opening statement:

"This is laudable and anything that will ensure the entrenchment of the evasive security by the people is highly welcome"

I even went ahead to still condemn the actions of one of the apparent allies of the Fulani hegemony (one of the governor's in the south west). If you look deeply in my write up, you will see traces of good intention to avoid a brushpaint of entho-religious bias. My belief is even if the citizens in the north see ways to rid themselves of the bad eggs and the government that is working overtime to plunge the North East into chaos, I'm all for it.

This means without doubt that I am on the same page with ESN as long as they are strategic enough not to give a loophole for the more "government-backed" marauders

But in your emotionally driven response, you still found it convenient to lace your response to me - a potential ally - with vitriolics. You disregarded the rule of public discourse of passing your disapproval across in a civil manner. You cannot deny the fact that IPOB headed by NK overdid their struggle by launching verbal insults on South West installations, businesses and the people. This seriously impacted the public sympathy that may have gotten from that part of the country.

The fact is the struggle is "the people versus the government". But when you now make it a case of "you against the government" and "you against other people", how do you expect to succeed? Check out the days of Radio Kudirat during Abacha junta. It was hinged on the people (Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas) against the government. Despite Radio Kudirat being a brainchild of South West agitators, they did not launch an all out attack against the Hausa/the north because Abacha is of northern extraction, neither did it target the East. The platform hosted presenters across divides and regions, forming allies and making friends across ethnoreligious divides in the fight against oppression from a common enemy.

So if you have reservations with my use of "IPOB", be civil in showing your disapproval.

Skim thru the exerps below.

Have a good night.

NwaAro:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Yorubas Truly The Most Educated In Nigeria? / Anambra Governorship Election: The Power Of Women In Decision Making / Atiku’s Endorsement By CUPP An Affront To The Spirit Of Alliance –NCP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.