Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video (9116 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Eastern Security Network Burnt Down Fulani Camp In Ebonyi Farmland. ( Video ) / Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by NwaAro: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
ericuzor:
feel good about this news and what's the name of the community and what state
O42, Nsukka live and direct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Gazzy88(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bialegend:

Your hope means nothing. Which government? Your zoo government? Let them come and meet their waterloo.
You want govt to waste a new set of igbo youths with your stupid lousy noise? If only you personally can withstand Nigerian army instead of pushing others to their untimely death. One Blackhawk air-raid is enough to decimate your ESN. Dare govt at your own peril
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by rowland545(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
Believe this dumb story then u r more stupid than a cow....brainwashing will not give u independence.... Gosh how dumb could people b

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by rowland545(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:
I'm in the East now and I haven't felt safer going to my farm alone, my mum and cousins used to complain about their cassava farms been invaded by Fulani herdsmen and their cows for months unchallenged, if you made the mistake of confronting them... then expect to be butchered or raped by those bastards. It was around December 22 I witnessed those ESN vigilantes (some tough looking youths) armed with pump action rifles and few AK47's chasing out the last few Fulani herdsmen left in the community, apparently these idiots even established some sort of hamlet around the forest areas close to major by-ways, farms and streams (where they could spy on soft targets to attack)... ESN boys packed them like sardines all tied up and bundled them into the vans they came with right out of the community as a crowd of cheering villagers both kids and old folks celebrated and sang praise songs of appreciation to the vigilantes...I personally came out with a bundle of cash and sprayed those heroes as they sped off with the captured herdsmen. I'm sure the cows they left behind would be more than enough to make a huge feast for Christmas and New year for the community.

Those ESN guys reminded me so much of Bakassi boys, same style of dressing and vivacity
lies.....were r pictures u took or u can't tell me u did not take any pictures

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Redcrafton: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
yarimo:
The same ESN that are on the run grin ipob online miscreants and fake news again grin

You always post nonsense.

Are you normal at all?

Why are your killer brothers here (pic), not on the run?

Why do you want to have the monopoly of eliminating people in their land?

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by NwaAro: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gazzy88:
You want govt to waste a new set of igbo youths with your stupid lousy noise? If only you personally can withstand Nigerian army instead of pushing others to their untimely death. One Blackhawk air-raid is enough to decimate your ESN. Dare govt at your own peril
Are you talking about the same Nigerian army that can't defeat ordinary Fulani bandits armed with rusty guns in the dusty plains of Kastina?, the same Nigerian army that only displays its bravado and courage against unarmed civilians? or the same army that ISWAP terrorists are using to do target practice in sambisa? abi e get another brand new Naija army you dey talk about wey we never see finish?

The Igbo youths of this generation are not the same as our fathers who weren't prepared yet gave you bastards a bloody nose, you can't defeat a small Kanuri tribe of Boko haram insurgents, e come be a ethnic group of more than 40 million you wan defeat? who and who will even fight this war against the Igbos much less support your useless army? cause if you're counting on Britain and Russia to come save your lazy asses again as they did in 1967-70...then you're in for a bigger shock than you bargained for.

Go and defeat ordinary bandits ravaging the North first, before you test your credibility against the Igbos, fuvking clown.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Redcrafton: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
kettykin:
I hope they are very well prepared for hausa fulani soldiers

There is nothing like Hausa fulani...

Its either Hausa or Fulani.

If we say Igbo/Ibibio or Igbo/Ikwerre...you will start to cry all over the place.

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by AsianTotal: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

live and direct.
You are a FULL.
You just gave out locations. Why are some of you so senseless?

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Gazzy88(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

Are you talking about the same Nigerian army that can't defeat ordinary Fulani bandits armed with rusty guns in the dusty plains of Kastina?, the same Nigerian army that only displays its bravado and courage against unarmed civilians? or the same army that ISWAP terrorists are using to do target practice in sambisa? abi e get another brand new Naija army you dey talk about wey we never see finish?

The Igbo youths of this generation are not the same as our fathers who weren't prepared yet gave you bastards a bloody nose, you can't defeat a small Kanuri tribe of Boko haram insurgents, e come be a ethnic group of more than 40 million you wan defeat? who and who will even fight this war against the Igbos much less support your useless army? cause if you're counting on Britain and Russia to come save your lazy asses again as they did in 1967-70...then you're in for a bigger shock than you bargained for.

Go and defeat ordinary bandits ravaging the North first, before you test your credibility against the Igbos, fuvking clown.
Is that why you wrote a textbook? Lol

If they born you and Kanu well, let him openly dare Nigerian army to face your miserable ESN. You will understand the real meaning of genocide.

Bunch of noisemakers...
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by NwaAro: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gazzy88:
Is that why you wrote a textbook? Lol

If they born you and Kanu well, let him openly dare Nigerian army to face your miserable ESN. You will understand the real meaning of genocide.

Bunch of noisemakers...
ESN are fully ready, equipped and operational in the East... go and lead those Nigerian soldiers already to the firefight and stop boring me with your lame old threats online, we are even in need of some Nigerian pigs in uniform to use as sacrifices to appease the land.

No be only genocide, while at it you can use weapons of mass destruction produced in your elite military war factories to start the genocide already, what a brain dead mo.ron grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Redcrafton: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gazzy88:

...and you can't use the Blackhawk air-raid on the BokoH group who have been operating for almost a decade?

Why do you like to make a fool of yourself in public.

The government said this killer herdsmen were not Nigerians but from Mali and Guinea...

Can Ghana allow this foreign nomads to burn communities in their country?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Gazzy88(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

ESN are fully ready, equipped and operational in the East... go and lead those Nigerian soldiers already to the firefight and stop boring me with your lame old threats online, we are even in need of some Nigerian pigs in uniform to use as sacrifices to appease the land.

No be only genocide, while at it you can use weapons of mass destruction produced in your elite military war factories to start the genocide already, what a brain dead mo.ron grin
Let's start with oyigbo. Just a small treat in oyigbo from the Nigeria army, the whole world already knows. We aren't new to your idiocy, not so surprised.

I know your ESN will soon misbehave. Promise me you won't shout "wike is a bastard", "buhari is a terrorist" etc when it happens. I only need that assurances from you. grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by gidgiddy: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by johnmartus(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Noted you will come back here again say the opposite of this trash...fulani life is useless to you right. Your community will pay more than they can chew.
NwaAro:
I'm in the East now and I haven't felt safer going to my farm alone, my mum and cousins used to complain about their cassava farms been invaded by Fulani herdsmen and their cows for months unchallenged, if you made the mistake of confronting them... then expect to be butchered or raped by those bastards. It was around December 22 I witnessed those ESN vigilantes (some tough looking youths) armed with pump action rifles and few AK47's chasing out the last few Fulani herdsmen left in the community, apparently these idiots even established some sort of hamlet around the forest areas close to major by-ways, farms and streams (where they could spy on soft targets to attack)... ESN boys packed them like sardines all tied up and bundled them into the vans they came with right out of the community as a crowd of cheering villagers both kids and old folks celebrated and sang praise songs of appreciation to the vigilantes...I personally came out with a bundle of cash and sprayed those heroes as they sped off with the captured herdsmen. I'm sure the cows they left behind would be more than enough to make a huge feast for Christmas and New year for the community.

Those ESN guys reminded me so much of Bakassi boys, same style of dressing and vivacity

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Gazzy88(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

O42, Nsukka live and direct.
You're dumb giving out sensitive out like that. Anyways govt already know ESN bases. Watch out for surprises very soon
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by johnmartus(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Stop this nonsense don't include south south to your madness again .
Marine54:
Aboki no place for Fulani herdsmen to terrorist in SE/SS.
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by NwaAro: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gazzy88:
You're dumb giving out sensitive out like that. Anyways govt already know ESN bases. Watch out for surprises very soon
Ok then, I'll be waiting for your surprises Internet Jackie Chan.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by NwaAro: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
johnmartus:
Noted you will come back here again say the opposite of this trash...fulani life is useless to you right. Your community will pay more than they can chew.
Yes I said it and I'LL SAY AGAIN incase you're too dense to read, a Fulani life is useless and isn't worth more than the shit I took today. Now bring on that war to my community, no be for internet we go dey blast the bullets.

Bloody Fulani swine.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by NwaAro: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gazzy88:
Let's start with oyigbo. Just a small treat in oyigbo from the Nigeria army, the whole world already knows. We aren't new to your idiocy, not so surprised.

I know your ESN will soon misbehave. Promise me you won't shout "wike is a bastard", "buhari is a terrorist" etc when it happens. I only need that assurances from you. grin
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Unik3030: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Sirjamo:
You think it's wise to fight on two fronts? You're fighting terrorists, which is good, you want to fight government because you have pump action rifles?
don't mind d guy,he doesn't understand that government will sponsor terrorist against them n also deal with them in court
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by yarimo(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

You always post nonsense.

Are you normal at all?

Why are your killer brothers here (pic), not on the run?

Why do you want to have the monopoly of eliminating people in their land?
are you among online ipob miscreants posting fake news

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by NwaAro: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gazzy88:

What happened in Oyigbo? oh lemme guess your brave soldiers went after imaginary Ipob members and ended up killing unarmed civilians... clap for yourself mumu! I'm sure the international community are applauding your gallant security forces for showing their bravery against old men, women and teenagers.

This devil you're facing is a different one, they are armed and definitely ready to roll down the mud with your pigs in uniform... lets stop all the noise making online, ESN are waiting for them to come display that same courage they showed against unarmed civilians... Thank God bullets don't discriminate or decide who is a soldier or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by NwaAro: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Unik3030:
don't mind d guy,he doesn't understand that government will sponsor terrorist against them n also deal with them in court
Your government soldiers are the real terrorists here if we're to be honest... so if terrorists jam terrorists then God no go vex.
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Redcrafton: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
yarimo:
are you among online ipob miscreants posting fake news

I will answer your question if you answer mine, first.

Now.

Again.

Why do you like to have the monopoly of killing people, whether online or offline? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Gazzy88(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

What happened in Oyigbo? oh lemme guess your brave soldiers went after imaginary Ipob members and ended up killing unarmed civilians... clap for yourself mumu! I'm sure the international community are applauding your gallant security forces for showing their bravery against old men, women and teenagers.

This devil you're facing is a different one, they are armed and definitely ready to roll down the mud with your pigs in uniform... lets stop all the noise making online, ESN are waiting for them to come display that same courage they showed against unarmed civilians... Thank God bullets don't discriminate or decide who is a soldier or not.
This thing dey enter your body oo. Why you dey write long letters nau? angry
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by judgementyard(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Something about it doesn't feel good.
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by NwaAro: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gazzy88:
This thing dey enter your body oo. Why you dey write long letters nau? angry
Cause I like long matter, na him make I get long preek sef join... if you dey doubt me go ask your mama.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by BafanaBafana: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

Radio Biafra stories. Keep up the lies so that donations can keep coming

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by NwaAro: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Radio Biafra stories. Keep up the lies so that donations can keep coming
Ok...
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by chubinwa(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
casdoruche:
Hausa are not FULANI. Fulani is a minority group. Hausa is a major group. Fulani knowing this now call themselves Hausa/Fulani. The average Fulani doesn't see himself equal to an HAUSA MAN.

All emirs are Fulani in a hausa dominated community. Fulani has not only brainwashed the northern Hausa people but dominted them by using religion to establish their semi-god status.

Furthermore, they also dominate intellectually by making Education accessible to themselves using the glorified elite positions they occupy. They go abroad to get educated.

A cycle of dominance preserved by a minority. The north cannot develop until they understand that their perpetual poverty, ignorance and illiteracy favours the minority Fulani.
The Hausas are happy being slaves to the Fulanis else they would have spoken up and liberate themselves from the hands of their oppressors.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Gazzy88(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

Cause I like long matter, na him make I get long preek sef join... if you dey doubt me go ask your mama.
Nope, we don't have baby factory here. Only a byproduct of baby factory sees everyone as his own. I refuse to swim in the mud with a byproduct of baby factory. grin grin
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by NwaAro: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gazzy88:
Nope, we don't have baby factory here. Only a byproduct of baby factory sees everyone as his own. I refuse to swim in the mud with a byproduct of baby factory. grin grin
At least baby factory better pass terrorism, banditry, illiteracy, poverty, low human capital, high infant mortality rate, poverty capital of Africa... make we begin list our fucck up? grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army / Ikpeazu: We'll Equip Enyimba Economic City With Uninterrupted Power Supply / David Cameron Visits Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.